Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

pixaal posted:

I once ate an entire onion like an apple

You are Tony Abbott and I claim my £5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

Onion rings where the onion is impossible to bite through with your teeth, so you end up having to slurp the whole thing up like a noodle and you're left with a hollow batter donut.

i literally do this with onion rings (and don't eat the batter donut)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pixaal posted:

I love onion rings, not a huge fan of the really thick ones and the really tiny ones are also bad because it's just batter.

I do like onion though, I once ate an entire onion like an apple to freak my nephew out. It wasn't bad but the after taste after an entire onion takes a few days to get out even if you brush 16 times.

I once ate an entire apple

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I once ate an entire apple

Hoops of thinly sliced apple on a burger
Finely diced apple on tacos
Carmelized apple on sausage
Cheese and apple omlette
Cheese and apple crisps/chips

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

apple juice that's just a bunch of apples in a jug, but the opening is too small to get them out

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
electrified chopsticks

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

*pouring milk into my bowl of asphalt, gravel and glass shards cereal* "what?"

Finger Prince

Sleepily grabbing the oj from the fridge and pouring it on your cereal instead of milk by mistake, except you already poured milk on your cereal and you're too tired to care so you eat your slowly curling orange milk anyway. At least there's coffee. Except clumsy just knocked it over into the orange milk cereal.

Robot Made of Meat

Finger Prince posted:

The idea of onion rings vs the reality of onion rings.

The idea of breaded mushrooms vs the reality of breaded mushrooms . . . and the reality of the 2nd degree burns resulting from them.

Every. drat. Time.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

You are Tony Abbott and I claim my £5.

Put out yer onions!

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

The regular fry sitting in your basket of curly fries like he's the loving king.

I've met that guy.

Chrs

I can see racial slurs in my alphabet spaghetti

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the last bit of cereal from the bottom of the bag but half of it is powder

gleebster

Only a howler
Tortures of the Damned eggs

Space Taxi
Receiving your last meal on death row and they put pickles in your burger

Finger Prince

Space Taxi posted:

Receiving your last meal on death row and they put pickles in your burger

Can I ask for extra pickles?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You ask for a sour pickle and they give you a half sour instead

You eat it anyway because your hungry

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The delicious gyro you just realized gave you terrible breath before meeting people and you dont have a mint

Drink-Mix Man

Eggo waffles, freshly microwaved

pixaal

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Eggo waffles, freshly microwaved

butter or syrup?

sig by owlhawk911

Drink-Mix Man

pixaal posted:

butter or syrup?

Ranch dressing

Bad Purchase

i finished stir frying the veggies, and realized i forgot to push the start button on the rice cooker, so i had to eat them them plain on a plate with some teriyaki sauce and sriracha.

actually it was still pretty good so i don't know if this counts.

I back the blue!

Support your GBS mod team!
:patriot:

pixaal

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Ranch dressing

you put it on before you put it in the microwave didn't you

sig by owlhawk911

Bad Purchase

pixaal posted:

you put it on before you put it in the microwave didn't you

the choice of before or after microwaving just depends on the flavor you prefer. ranch or cool ranch.

I back the blue!

google THIS

You saw a patch of green on your cheese and for a split second you swore it was mold but it was just a piece of jalapeņo because duh, it's pepper jack, but it's too late, now all you can think about is mold.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The best cheese has mold.

google THIS

Resting Lich Face posted:

The best cheese has mold.

It's a little different if it's part of the package, I enjoy reminding people that blue cheese is full of it and Brie is covered in it as I eat it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

It's a little different if it's part of the package, I enjoy reminding people that blue cheese is full of it and Brie is covered in it as I eat it.

As I put a half green, actively sporating slice of processed pre-sliced cheese food on my sandwich, "this is normal."

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Big sub sandwich I left out on a wooden picnic bench, completely uncovered and unprotected, overnight, in the rain

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Finger Prince

"Tortilla wrap" purchased from an airport food kiosk, filled with wilted iceburg lettuce that has made the tortilla soggy.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
all the traditional british folk dishes, like eel jizz pie, blood pudding ice cream, and codswallops with bosh (don't ask, you don't want to know)

google THIS

Fast food fries ordered during off-peak hours.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

canyoneer posted:

all the traditional british folk dishes, like eel jizz pie, blood pudding ice cream, and codswallops with bosh (don't ask, you don't want to know)

What? It's just buttered eggshells and boiled toast.

Bad Purchase

served between two layers of mushy peas

I back the blue!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
a carrot poke me in the eye

google THIS

A candy bar, as your six-year-old wanders into the room.

google THIS

Half a candy bar, as your one-year-old wanders into the room wearing a brand new outfit.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jun 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

A candy bar, as your six-year-old wanders into the room.

google THIS posted:

A candy bar, as your one-year-old wanders into the room wearing a brand new outfit.