Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Biscuits and grandpa starting in about how public schools cost more than they're worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Chicken and waffling when your kid asks about a suggestive song lyric

google THIS

Fried okrap I've ordered my coffee and they're already preparing it and I just realized I left my wallet at home

google THIS

Sugar free gummy bears

google THIS

Giving your cat a piece of chicken from your Chinese carry-out and suddenly there's an intrusive racist joke hanging in the air and you can sense everyone else is thinking it and one of your group is Asian.

google THIS

Soylent, classic or green

google THIS

Free pizza and a mandatory workplace safety video that includes graphic photos of chemical eye injuries.

google THIS

Stadium nachos with not nearly enough cheese.

google THIS

A face-puckeringly salty soft pretzel and the floor is just nice enough that you'd feel like a slob rolling off the excess.

google THIS

The regular fry sitting in your basket of curly fries like he's the loving king.

google THIS

The "spicy" sausage that isn't spicy at all and you suspect that it's just a casing filled with heartburn.

google THIS

Your grandma's delicious home cooking, except your grandma has been dead for over ten years.

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

The idea of onion rings vs the reality of onion rings.

Onion rings where the onion is impossible to bite through with your teeth, so you end up having to slurp the whole thing up like a noodle and you're left with a hollow batter donut.

Also, sushi rolls where the seaweed wrap is also indestructible and the slices are too big to comfortably eat in one bite.

google THIS

You saw a patch of green on your cheese and for a split second you swore it was mold but it was just a piece of jalapeņo because duh, it's pepper jack, but it's too late, now all you can think about is mold.

google THIS

Resting Lich Face posted:

The best cheese has mold.

It's a little different if it's part of the package, I enjoy reminding people that blue cheese is full of it and Brie is covered in it as I eat it.

google THIS

Fast food fries ordered during off-peak hours.

google THIS

A candy bar, as your six-year-old wanders into the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Half a candy bar, as your one-year-old wanders into the room wearing a brand new outfit.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jun 25, 2019