Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I can’t wait for group Animoji chat to be announced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Well that was fast (nice).

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Decibel reader seems nice.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

The rainbow bands don’t line up what the hell.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Binary Badger posted:

So far I fear my prediction is coming true (no new Mac crap)

With marzipan iOS is macOS :downs:

E: wait I thought iOS 12 was the refactor/background improvements version

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

That automatic sharing suggestion is gonna make lots of awkward family dinners from all the accidental dick pics.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

That’s neat but a lot of websites make you login with your email as your username. Not a problem with a password manager / the built in one but it could be annoying.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

This is worse than that old “mobile first” commercial (by Microsoft?).

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

https://www.macrumors.com/2019/06/03/apple-tv-xbox-one-ps4-controller-support/

So uh those Xbox controllers are gonna work on iOS as well. That’s gonna be loving huge.

Please Tim I need this.

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jun 4, 2019

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

The only people with opinions on Mac Pro pricing that Apple cares about are the people in various purchasing, procurement, or business expensing departments who need to sign off on the purchases. They don't care about some random person on the internet or whether a developer at Twitter thinks it's too expensive or not because the former isn't their target and the latter isn't who's gonna be footing the bill.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Can anyone on the iOS beta (or macOS, I guess) tell me if they allow emails to be "shared" now? I had to switch from Mail to Spark because Mail for some reason has no easy way to open the Share Extension/Actions to make reminders or notes and what not. Spark is pretty great, but I'm getting really annoyed at it because my badge counters don't update on time like Mail does, and for some reason they don't let you disable push notifications while keeping badges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Over There posted:

On iOS, not from what I can see, but I could be wrong. I didn't realize how nice that would be.

So on iOS 12, the only way (as far as I know) to bring up the Share/Action extension on an email is to tap the reply button, then print, then it creates a pdf that you can 3D Touch, and then you can share it into other apps (save to Dropbox, make a reminder, etc etc all actions that I assume aren’t special edge cases).

So yeah, it’d be pretty nice to not have to do that (without giving some other company, as much as I like their software, full unfettered access to my email accounts).