Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
The May Contest theme was Strangers, which I won with this shot of some protestors and counter-protestors who showed up because Ilhan Omar was in town:

Get your vibrance sliders ready. This month’s theme is Oooh, I like this one. The colors really pop. Let’s see all the most colorful parking lots that you can find.

RULES:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. You can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins! Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favourites!
4. Contest will be open until [at least] the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. GMT after which voting will begin
5. Voting will continue until some time after that, probably around midnight the evening of the 2nd or 3rd.
6. Use good judgment/good taste if venturing into NSFW or potentially offensive territory. PM me or a mod if you have questions.
7. When voting, please use the spoiler tag.

I or the mods reserve the right to amend the rules if needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Time to get those last minute pride parade pics in. I’ll close this sometime tomorrow when I get some free time.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Alright, closed for entries. Voting open until about noon pacific time tomorrow.

tk fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 1, 2019

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Olds gets my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Contest is over. Voting is closed. After extensive tallying the winner is..... a tie between olds and charliebravo77.

I'm going to make an executive decision and name olds the winner on the basis that it was in first and the colors are really just eye-searingly bright. Both excellent pictures.

Nice pictures all around this month. Good work, all.

olds .............. 5
charliebravo77 .... 5
qirex ............. 3
Soulex ............ 2
Nigel ............. 2
President Beep .... 1
iammeandsoareyou .. 1

And, olds, I'll turn it over to you to make the next thread.

tk fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jul 3, 2019