Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Oh boy, Snap. I didn't play this as a child because i thought it was really dumb idea. I played it as an adult instead and it was just more proof of how dumb a kid I was, because this game is great and the franchise is worse for never making a sequel.

I love just how stupidly aggresive you can get, and how much Oak seems to enjoy the violence. It truly is a Pokemon game in that way, but with all the advantages of not being turn based and actually showing results!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That Charizard score was just unfair. That photo deserved more.

Also I didn't know about the Charmander swarm. I've learned something new.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Miz Kriss posted:

Are you ever gonna rescue that Jigglypuff?

I wondered the same. You've shown a lot of bonuses I didn't know yet not one of the better-known ones. I get it's nowhere near as cool as Pikachu on a Stump that was a lot of points holy poo poo but it's neat too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This was a great LP, thank you! I love Snap and it's great to have all about it shown like this, even stuff I didn't know. And some really good pictures and some really good Oak quotes.

About Snap taking two to three hours: the fastest Any% run of Snap is 20 minutes, 35 seconds, while 100% is just 23 minutes, 33 seconds. This is a short game. A really good one though! Too bad we'll never get anything like this ever again.