Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Icedude posted:

Put me in the crowd of "this game should have gotten a sequel" people. It's a crime they didn't make one for the WiiU because that console was practically designed for games where you do stuff with a camera.

Porygon was one heck of a weird choice to show up in this game, let alone this level. An island where pokémon live in their natural habitats,? Here's a man-made pokémon made from computer code chilling out in the jungle! :psyduck:
They still have a chance; the Switch does have gyroscopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Fish Noise posted:

Oh, I know, it's just

I keep looking at that film counter and thinking "god it's been a long time"
It's like the save option on computer programs being a floppy disk. It's been a while since I've seen a floppy, let alone had to actually use one. Kids born since the turn of the millennium would probably be as confused seeing a floppy disk or camera film as they would be seeing a vinyl record, cassette tape, or VHS tape.