Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Silver Alicorn posted:

get a ceo who’s enthusiastic about something outside of work

larry ellison?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

johnathan taylor thomas

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

has the zuck ever expressed interest in anything besides computer and presidency because that is very telling

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

pram posted:

for the 3 years i worked at oracle i was engaged in some kind of actual, designated work for like 1/3rd of the time

if you are an underworked remote employee and you work on your own projects using your own hardware can they still somehow hang you for doing projects using company time / resources

like do you have to sit around on your rear end for eight hours before doing anything else

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

Agile Vector posted:

in that order because zuck is a reliable robot bezos is a weird beef man with bland taste in his affairs so you know hes not going too weird and musk is musk

its for this reason bezos probably has the weirdest sex stuff going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

Bloody posted:

can I take each on exactly one date first to decide

no but you can participate in a game show where you ask them a series of saucy questions.