Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

animal crossing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I didn’t realize grandia 1 and 2 were getting a switch port.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’m excited about the panzer dragoon remaster

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Europe is getting an edition with a Gameboy steelbook

How can I get this.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

an actual dog posted:

The ASTRAL CHAIN treehouse was real good, it's not the game I was expecting but I wanna play it real bad. Like the action looked good but there was a lot of story and investigation too. Kind of an RPG, there's numbers coming off of enemies lol

If the non action parts are half decent it’ll be a fun game I think. The combat looks sick

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Dq11 is insanely good. I may end up selling my ps4 copy and getting the switch version after seeing all the changes.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

The remaster they put on the Switch is really, really good.

It’s just the lovely phone port and they never even bothered fixing the overworld music but where it restarts after every battle.

crossing those hills is probably the best ff overworld music too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Is it gonna come with that ideas book again? I thought that was neat.