  • Post
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I feel like this will be a good year. Nintendo will kick rear end, Microsoft might have some good stuff, and I hope the new Splinter Cell rumors turn out to be true

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Can't wait for the fuckawesome epic lulz from the Devolver Digital showcase

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I like that they flat out lied in the announcement of your Destiny 2 progress carrying over by putting a little text at the bottom that says it doesnt.

lol cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*walks in w/red wet eyes* They canceled the John Wick moba.

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Mark my words, and mark them well, sir imps.This is going to be by far the greatest E3 of all time.

This.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

AverySpecialfriend posted:

First Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom and now this. THQ Nordic getting buckwild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-1Q86252hg

This is good news if the original game actually kicked as much rear end as I thought it did when I was 10 or whatever

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

finally, a triple a indie smash killer starring iconic microsoft characters like the googly eyed flower with tits instead of leaves form conker and the black, windowless, googly eyed cargo van that shuttles mysterious cargo to and from rareware studios

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

AverySpecialfriend posted:

NNK on Switch?? That's some freakin win :D

Hell yeah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The combat isn't as good but everything else about the first game is better. Way more magical Ghibli feels

Yeah. And dozens/hundreds of different monsters instead of the same 6 getting recolored in new areas

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Reggie is about to Kool Aid man through the LCD display and break abdallah's back in half for teabagging.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’ve never played Baldur’s Gate but Larian kicks rear end so I’m glad they’re making another game

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

You win the cloud, you win the gamers...I've always said the same

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh hell yeah more Stadia content :boom::holy::slick:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The 5-second pause before the Google guy responded to Geoff saying “so you pay the subscription fee and you don’t get the games to stream like Netflix, you pay for the games on top of that?” was really funny

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Geoff is asking the Google guy what incentive gamers have to pay for games that they don't own or download at all, and whether or not that'll end up making individual games cheaper, and the google guy is squirming in his seat. Geoff FTMFW

He’s so cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Soyfacing so hard my jaw dislocates when Geoff tells Rick and Morty fans to listen up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lord Keighley noselling that rick & morty game for the motherfucking win.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The only funny part of that trailer was after it ended when it cut to a blank-faced Geoff who just very quickly went “okay and next up we have...”

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Darlene Nickleback: Soign ap to ah ouwlpha.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ori ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Betyween The Ourter Worlds and Borderlands 3 its a good year for games that could have been made during Obama's first year in office.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love raiding brown rifts in Moinecrap.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Don't gently caress with us.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I can’t believe Respawn Entertainment is making a modernized Jedi Academy style game, and it still looks like boring dogshit.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

i hope cyberpunk pwns.

It will. I believe it in my soul.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh my loving god

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I thought I couldn’t be any more hyped

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

the “woman screaming” sound is me, from across the country, lol

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Was getting prepared to roast this rear end but this game looks comfy as hell tbh

Yeah, I’ll probably check it out

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lol at the action-packed closeup of two armies for Imperator: Rome

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Microsoft Flight Simulator? Looks gorgeous tbh

Yeah, seeing wildlife running around was really cool. Don’t see that kind of detail in other air games

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sincerely hyped for Flight Simulator

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Hasn't Psychonauts 2 fallen apart and restarted development twice now

Double Fine is a whole company of obvious grifters and they keep getting away with it and honestly I kind of respect it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

they made a new kickstarter website specifically for crowdfunding Psychonauts 2 and then closed the website after like a year with no accountability

Crowdfunding a bunch of money for Broken Age then announcing like 5 other games as soon as it hit its target and releasing all of them as half-finished turds was a loving power move

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Epic Deer Game looks cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

To: phil@microsoft.com
From: HIVE04238889@microsoft.com

Subject: GEARS,,,,,,,TRAILER,,,,,

E,,,,THREE,,,,,TRAILER,,,,,,FORMULATED
SEND,,,,,,,HUMAN,,,,,,REPRESENTATIVE,,,,,,,,,

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Camera operator careful not to get an angle of the stag beetles sticking out of these guys brainstems

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Can’t wait to play the epic zombie game written by Chris Avellone about a guy named Aiden

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4