Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

walking into the ocean with a big coat weighted down by my nintendo consoles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

finally, a triple a indie smash killer starring iconic microsoft characters like the googly eyed flower with tits instead of leaves form conker and the black, windowless, googly eyed cargo van that shuttles mysterious cargo to and from rareware studios

lmfao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I dont want to play a from software game written by grrm.

i read in interviews that miyazaki aparently likes stuff like dnd + skyrim and that kind of crap. it takes all kinds of people i suppose

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Its like im actually playing as the chaacer

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

President Xi Jingping
@Xi_Jingping
Yes, your request is in with the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection's 3rd Plenary Session Constitution. But it should be worded differently.

lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

presenting FOMO at BOFA

immediately forfeiting the martial tournament and leaving my gi in the trash can on the way out after hearing my opponent has presented his FOMO at BOFA

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
would have prefered regular turn based combat but its fine .. i dont play ff for the gameplay

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
but wot i like about turn based stuff etc is u can easily make it harder or easier and its fundamentally simple. its harder to set your own rules with action stuff cos like half the game is spent just wrapping your head around the mechanics and stuff.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
throw it out of the window and buy consoles instead

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm feeling an SMTV release date today gamers.

just a full on gameplay trailer is what i want .. pretty sure they said its miles away i nan interview recently anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Felt like doing that last night not gonna lie. Just want to play football manager without paying for it, dammit.

they used to make those for the ps1 and probly ps2 .. get you on ebay nigga

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
can1 make a short bulletpoint list of stuff worth hearing about from thiss so far?
ty.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

my condolences to the people watching it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If I wanted to read psycho Games posters thoughts I'd read the Games forum. Leave that poo poo out of here you fuckin pipsqueak.

this man ... feel like ive said it 100x before myself. miserable ppl need to be quarantined and buried under a mound of salt

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

My apologies to all.

np.. i like kind of get it .. its like .. how can these people get out of bed in the morning, look at them. but id rather just not look at them now

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

If you're going to post them please include their home address and a reference picture so I can kill them IRL.

theyre 1 bad day away from necking themselves at any point anywya usually .. dont stress about those kinds of ppl

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
animal crossing needs a criminal element imo .. you cant call yourself part of a community if youve never had to protect it. so they should arm the villagers and spread rumours that the bird guy was in the bar the other day telling everyone the weird kangaroo guy is a homo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
yall remember that one villager from new leaf that was a bear with human stubble and his house was just an office cubicle with a sleeping bag in it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

2d mode looks extremely excellent

you should definitely play dq11 instead of xenoblade chronicles 2. dont listen to the imp zone hype ... that game will put u off jrpgs for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if u ask me though. for someone whos never played or gotten into jrpgs before and has a switch and wants to play one ... final fantasy 9 is where id start. in fact i think its even better than dq11 and proabably #2 or 3 on my list of best games of all time