Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The next capcom remake is supposed to be the Dino Crisis reboot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I hope it's like Dino Crisis 2.

I never played 2, how different was it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Speaking of dinosaurs, I kinda wish they would make a modern version of Trespasser

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Baldurs Gate 3 being done by Larian is fairly hype.

I am extremely loving excited. I was afraid it was going to be Beamdog when I saw the first thumbnail

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

So if Miyazaki is directing this one too does that mean it isn’t far along

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I have no idea how game development works he just seems busy. Isn’t he also president of the company

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

No more cutting off limbs and heads? Cool nice LOL gently caress this bluepilled poo poo I’m installing Jedi Academy yet again.

Creating custom Jedi academy maps with an endless series generic stormtroopers lined up like
Dominos so I can slice through them all in rapid succession

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I’ve never played Baldur’s Gate but Larian kicks rear end so I’m glad they’re making another game

If you liked divinity 1/2 you would definitely like BG2

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I played almost all of OS2 and aside from some interesting side quests I don’t think there was anything memorable about the writing. The combat is fun but my only gripe is how a deep tactical combat system more or less seems to come down to which side had better positioning at the start of the encounter most of the time

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

AVAILABLE NOW

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

$15.99 my god.....

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Matt booty???

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I was reading a Return to Castle Wolfensrein nostalgia thread on /v/ and it made me so sad

RtCW: Enemy Territory was the greatest poo poo ever. I think I have more hours in that than any non-mmo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The DBZ game looks sick

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ff7 looks sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

we’re never getting another deus Ex so they could make this sheit