Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

we only had three channels growing up and SpongeBob was on the irish language channel and you had to use teletext to get subtitles that were also in irish. Asked someone in school what the "phortáin Krab" was and he looked at me in disgust so I gave up

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Take a look at the first teaser for the top-down

Diablo-style

action-RPG

spinoff

which introduces a new horseman, Strife.

We have all the stars, war, death, war 2, war 2019

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Invite your friends to play and receive 20 free in game bottles for your workers to piss in!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Do they have any exclusives or anything?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao. Also I'm guessing they haven't mentioned data usage etc?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mr. Drippy :coal:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Aiden Pearce dialogue about having to keep his identity secret to protect his family while the radio is playing the "the vigilante aiden pearce" voice line for the hundredth time

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Genuinely thought u play stadia was a joke until I saw it on twitter