Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Nintendo is gonna be good and the Square Enix event with FFVII Remake is gonna rule. Square usually shows off more than one FF at a time so we'll probably see some kind of teaser for FFXVI. there will also probably be something really stupid I'm hype

is the MS conference really only an hour? cause they're apparently announcing like all their games for the next ten years or something lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If Sony isn't there what the hell is that Playstation E3 media showcase.

lol I think that's from 2017

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Google conference hype. lmao

their killer app is destiny 2

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Baldurs Gate 3 being done by Larian is fairly hype.

I'm gonna get it for PC

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

i dont think he's workingh on it. im not even sure how Larian got the rights to BG

it's all owned by wotc these days

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

Can't wait to play levels like this online with my friends.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

Reggie is about to Kool Aid man through the LCD display and break abdallah's back in half for teabagging.

his life is forfeit

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1137473702910521345

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1137790795203915778

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1137722933105766400

Videogame Instrumentality

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I think that avengers game is gonna bomb even with marvel diehards RIP

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

American McGay posted:

I liked the old AC games because there was nothing to do. You just did stuff to do stuff.

I hope you can remove the miles app from your phone

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The ASTRAL CHAIN treehouse was real good, it's not the game I was expecting but I wanna play it real bad. Like the action looked good but there was a lot of story and investigation too. Kind of an RPG, there's numbers coming off of enemies lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

there's ranks after combat and I didn't see any leveling or crafting or whatever so I'm not entirely sure what the numbers are for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

Can't wait to play levels like this online with my friends.