Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Over There posted:

Can't wait for Devolver's GBS skit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

eagerly refreshing all my favorite wrestlers twitter feeds for e3 news

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

pretty much any scenario that involves activision/blizzard burning a bunch of their money is extremely good to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull, 9 months from now: Overmeme 2.

lol once i see posters here start unironically talking about playing drunk diablo 4 lulz im just moving to a unabomber style shack in the middle of nowhere w/ like a sleeping bag and 30 big uhaul boxes full of nokias, wires, and fertilizer

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I've been playing a lot of Diablo III Season 17. It whips rear end. But Diablo 4 is probably going to suck balls.

walking into the ocean with a big coat weighted down by my nintendo consoles

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Season 17 crate contents fairly fuckin slaps *my xbox avatar doing the uptown funk*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

show me F-Zero, you cowards. i know you have it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

eagerly waiting for Mario Golf Switch, whenever thats ready

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sunset Overdrive meets Battleborn meets Blizzard AIDS. pump it straight into my freaking veins

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

finally, a triple a indie smash killer starring iconic microsoft characters like the googly eyed flower with tits instead of leaves form conker and the black, windowless, googly eyed cargo van that shuttles mysterious cargo to and from rareware studios

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJiIhMhwIfs&t=90s exclusive video of real gamers shooting the fake hero shooter? smash? arms? clone from ninja theory.to death

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the CONFIDENTIAL watermark on the video makes it so much funnier

*hovering around a big pile of dog turds* Back up, back up, confidential. Confidential. Dont ruin the surprise folks.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

so fuckin stoked for a huge new souls game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

So if Miyazaki is directing this one too does that mean it isn’t far along

its supposedly coming out in the first half of next year but we’ll see. i thought i read that its been in dev for at least 3 years but id assume miyazaki will do lots of little interviews at e3 like always

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

he also clarified in an interview last year that theres a third big unannounced fromsoft game in development, so look forward to that too eventually. hopefully something armored core-y

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I dont want to play a from software game written by grrm.

i only really care bout the combat and the enemy and weapon design, and the illustrations for all the items and consumables, so im insanely ambivalent about game of thrones guy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

We have a product for people who read the lore, it’s called Dark Souls 2

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oh my god chat we got gameovergreggy! poggers! lets gooo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

(clutching my face in shock) these cinematic setpieces... are soo epiiicccccc!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

trying to find the appropriate level of gore for our game for babies

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Mario Maker 2 invitational starts in 70 minutes.

booya

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

‪Lmao the big Battlefield V update reveal is an Operation Metro reskin‬

their map designers are doing such a loving terrible job, if i hadnt instantly sold back the game i’d be begging for them to just rerelease all their old poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

was so excited about the splatfest maps being a playlist, but.. only in private games? lame

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

whoa, some stealth teases at upcoming Todd Howard onstage apology..? this is gonna be godly

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

geoff keighley has been sneaking in an incredible number of plugs for his own game awards show. respect the hustle

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is one of the worst looking games I've ever seen.

oh i really liked the sunset skyline they showed off, ill probably give it a go if its consistently artsy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Mario Funko...

bunch of red demonic hands sprout out of the floor and drag you down to hell

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

"playing games on your phone with a real controller, it just makes sense!"
"yeah, thats what the joycons do for the switch"

????????????????????

lol again at this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gamer feast whenever a game trailer opens with the iconic jittery lovely vr controller arms

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fromsoft soon............... time to blaze

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Even Gayer Overwatch

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

e3 rules

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the “woman screaming” sound is me, from across the country, lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

please god let my casual normie heteronormative friends play this gay crap with me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

The tracer rays make the dad tears look.loving.good.

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What was that trailer of the bitch just looking at the camera

It was motherfucking trippy milord

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Miyazaki: Our projects take on a certain character. . [laughs] We’ve been working really hard on the blood stones.
Hamatani: Yes, the blood stones and crystals. And you’ll see them cracking. They were our major consideration.

Dengeki reporter: Fans of the series can anticipate a blacksmith as well?

Hamatani: And the ring. .
Miyazaki: Yes [laughs] They certainly seem to be made of blood stones too! You’ll have to wait and see!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

phew

Wilkinson: Will Elden Ring contain character customization elements like in Dark Souls, or will it be similar to Sekiro in that there is a fixed protagonist that the player controls?

Miyazaki: Yes, it will contain character customization elements.
Similar to the Dark Souls series, Elden Ring allows players to design and control their own unique character. As I said earlier, this title puts a heavy focus on RPG elements, and we thought this approach would best suit that focus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

full interview:
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/hidetaka-miyazaki-and-george-rr-martin-present-elden-ring/

hopefully more soon. hungry for this poo poo!!