Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hell, the 60 minutes of super smash brothers final smashes and then saying we hav eno games was amazeballs last year, can't wait for shiggy to blow us away yet again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pf4KxbknXA

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm also hyped for microsoft game studios. big ups to phil and satyat for doing the needfull and brining gears 5 and a voice chat filter in sea of theives that recognizes the word c*ck and automatically bleeps it out. Sea of theives....now with the free googly eyed treasure chest island update!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5ifGqYWTI the hype ahs already reached incredible levels gamers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

good to see xbox avatars are finally getting their own game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait to read reams of tedious christ avellone crap in baludr''s gate 3 only on the stadia

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

another rareware hit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

apparently they cancelled a "starcraft first person shooter" that was "going to be like battlefield, but in starcraft" to focus on Overw-starts coughing up snakes

Tragic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

pretty much any scenario that involves activision/blizzard burning a bunch of their money is extremely good to me

blizzard has probably spent more time develoiping and then cancelliung games at this point that making games, tbh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

finally, a triple a indie smash killer starring iconic microsoft characters like the googly eyed flower with tits instead of leaves form conker and the black, windowless, googly eyed cargo van that shuttles mysterious cargo to and from rareware studios

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

congrats on ninja theory for making the worst game ever made probably

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJiIhMhwIfs&t=90s exclusive video of real gamers shooting the fake hero shooter? smash? arms? clone from ninja theory.to death

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I dont want to play a from software game written by grrm.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Larian games are horrible and the baldurs gate game ssuck rear end and was the worst thing that happened to rpgs in the 90s frankly. well maybe diablo is worse. anywya its two horrible tastes that make me loving puke.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its going to be awesome when they unveil the pride icon for the gears of funko android app. Phil youve done it again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/byisci/xbox_game_pass_for_pc_games_showing_on_microsoft/

The PC gamepass list went up early on the windows store . Some pretty good indie treasures in there for $5 a month

edit: also Halo Master Chief Collection is on there, if they announce a surprise PC launch today i'll lose it

we happy gamers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the stamper brothers from rare are going to talk about how they programmed the youtube algorithm ai into a chimo. another resounding success for rare and british game development!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Did Geoff just call SamSho a SNES game

it was ported to the snes so he's right

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mario is going to be in the latest hero shooter hit, bleeding edge

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is night trap

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

wHOa. maybe the british attempting to kill every irish person for 800 years wasn't such a bad idea

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Where the hell did this Irish guy come from

he's probably a content creator oR an influencer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its cool taht brian fargo scammed millions to make trash like wasteland 2 and fake planescape [real planescape was also trash] and bards tale 4 which no one on the planet wanted AND he cashed out even more by selling the studio to microsoft imo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

they made a new kickstarter website specifically for crowdfunding Psychonauts 2 and then closed the website after like a year with no accountability

EXCUSE ME it was to actually buy percentage points in games at like 10000 dollars a pop for a cut of the profits

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i forgot there was a gears 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6-Oni4j3xw i will never forget the gears 4 ttrailer with the sound of silence cover by distrubed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lil Jon + Crazy Train + epic Gears of War heroes.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my name is aiden

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the zombie apocalypse won't stop aiden from authetentically engagiung with brands and hanging out in pnw authentic spaces with hippy girls singing and exposed wiring in the ceiling

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

how many goddamn feels zombie games are there

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Two stories. Two branching paths. Incredible storytelling.

White Business Man: I need to find my accountant in downtown State of Decay 2.

Black Lady: Looking for my baby daddy fr.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my name is aiden and i'm infected. and there are six sirens in the universe and i am one of them. my name is lilith.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gamers i can't decide if borderlands or gears of war are the worst videogames in history, and now that bleeding edge from the makers oof hellblade: sesuna's sacrafice, enslaved, and dmc: devil may cry is coming out they may not even hold the title for long.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I am an rpg gamer.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to need a true xbox head to explain to me the t vs soy levels of amd processors and ray tracing marketing scams

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you for brining the depressed dad aesthetic to halo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wanted cortana's feet beautifully rendered at 120 fps with real time raytracing and i'm getting some crap about a sad dad. tragic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My best friend Aiden Ring died in a car wreck. I'm gonna build him an ssd.

lol