Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Reprisal posted:

Baldyr’s Gate 3

I bought original sin 2 bcz of this (and it's on sale) and it's super loving cool . Tried to get into pillars of eternity and tyranny recently but couldn't, this game clicked really easily tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ragg posted:

Larian games are horrible and the baldurs gate game ssuck rear end and was the worst thing that happened to rpgs in the 90s frankly. well maybe diablo is worse. anywya its two horrible tastes that make me loving puke.

Larian writing isnt great but the combat and general stat systems in OS2 are like the only ones i can stand in CRPGs. Simple action point turn based with impactful skills and hard-rear end encounters is really fun , miss me with that real time with pause bullshit

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ragg posted:

Imagine a larian game with rtwp the worst game of all time. Anyway according to rope kid ppl dont hate turn based as much as people think they do so we might be saved from the rtwp menace in the future.

Have you played pillars 2 since they added the turn based mode? I want to check it out now after i finish OS2. I go to bat hard for that combat system though, it's easy to understand and you do like 3 things with each character each turn and it's all powerful/meaningful

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/byisci/xbox_game_pass_for_pc_games_showing_on_microsoft/

The PC gamepass list went up early on the windows store . Some pretty good indie treasures in there for $5 a month

edit: also Halo Master Chief Collection is on there, if they announce a surprise PC launch today i'll lose it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

The whole thing is coming to Steam but it'll take a few years for them to port everything over, and they're starting with Reach cause lol.

Reach is probably the best one for MP but I wanna play through all the campaigns in order

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Epic Bleeding Edge heroes!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Minecraft Diablo. Gonna be in on this for season 1 for sure

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

drat I just watched the cyberpunk 2020 thing that game is gonna own . I was iffy on it being first person but now I think they could do a lot of cool things with that perspective

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Just got off work and only watched the FF7 trailer so far but that looks loving tight!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

i dont think it said it in the trailer but the DQ Builders 2 demo and launch date is the same on switch. sick

Hype . I'd rather play on switch than anywhere but I wasn't gonna wait months for a port..... I only played the demo of 1 and just decided to hold out and buy 2 since MP sounded so cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

opposite but equally funny reaction as the stray gbs/games poster coming in here & seeing lyle and being like Dude, come on, give Crystal Dynamics a chance to shine, etc.=== coming in here & seeing lyle and honestly engaging like Yeah I actually noticed a bunch of Indian names in the Microsoft Outlook credits, had a lol thanks to you of course, but any thoughts on the FF8 trailer?

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Been at work and just catching up on the news... Congrats to Synthy and Lyle respectively with regards to the new smash characters.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

quote:

The voice cast will be announced at a later date, but we can say with 100 percent certainty that the voice cast won’t damage the characters’ images.

Does this mean none of them will ever get caught smoking weed lol?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Celeste music started instantly playing in my head lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

That's cool. I just started playing Momodora but I really like it so far