Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

I like that they flat out lied in the announcement of your Destiny 2 progress carrying over by putting a little text at the bottom that says it doesnt.

I like that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gotta say almost every game I’m interested in will end up releasing on gamepass day-of. Between that and the ultimate game pass deal, Imm pretty satisfied already with this year’s E3.

Only game i’ll have to pay for is Cyberpunk? Done deal.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Every time ubi releases another open world game full of aids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

they dont even make new games anymore they just keep adding dlc to their old ones.

watch dogs 3 in which you can do any of the 5 activities in any of the 5 arbitrarily-gated zones with any of the npcs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I can think of at least one time the Pentagon wasn’t impenetrable lol.

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

My pc needs an update to get the pc game pass, the update gets about 45 minutes deep and then says it can’t configure a thing so it completely undoes the update. This has happened twice now. Pc gaming ftmfw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

throw it out of the window and buy consoles instead

Felt like doing that last night not gonna lie. Just want to play football manager without paying for it, dammit.