Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Noice, thanks for reviving the thread mitztronic (bc I was gonna but I got too high and forgot about it).

HERE is a short mix I recorded at home to test my video camera. It's mostly bass House with some breaks, completely improvised across four decks.

Chew.TV, the hosting/streaming platform I uploaded that mix to, some friends seem to like it as they post weekly streams with apparently little issue. Maybe it's a 'paid account' thing but I had a bad time uploading that pre-recorded mix. It took like a month to go from 'pending' to viewable, and the other mix I uploaded a week before this one is still pending. Their support didn't seem to want to shed any light on the situation either.

Should I make the move to Twitch, does it even work for DJ streams and hosting? YouTube and Facebook are pretty much out of the question as their copyright detection algorithms are top-notch. That being said...

HERE is a playlist of my series of 'OPERATIONS' mixes: four-deck pre-planned sets mostly of D&B, running the gamut of subgenres. For some reason, these mixes have not given me much trouble with the copyright algorithm, barring one or two examples. Then again I haven't listened to them in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Going live on FAT32 Studios' Chew.TV stream in just over an hour. I'll be the doughy guy in the Colt shirt, spinning minimal 2-step D&B. Tune in, or don't.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Oi, let's keep this thread alive yeah?

I'll be going live with some Drum & Bass and Jungle on The TDotLove stream tonight from 8-10PM Eastern time. My music library is cleared of all backlog so I've got some fresh artillery to send, in support of local superstars Tru Troopa, Jess Done, TDotLove head honcho and badman chef Tranzit, with MCs Zee and Decoy (!!!) on the mic. Tune in and request a Rush song or something, I dunno.

Needless to say, also since I've cleared up that massive (~3,000 track) backlog in my library, and I've got a pretty set of CDJ2000NXS2s to play around with, I'll be putting together OPERATIONS vol. 17 in the next few days. Stay tuned, or don't.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Oct 16, 2019

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I've been putting in some work in Toronto's D&B scene lately and a couple of the local dons are noticing it, which is definitely a good feeling. This Sunday we've got a special edition of Church, with Benny Page touching down at OneLoft alongside some of the most talented DJs in the city (and also me).

I couldn't sleep at all last night so, figuring I'd do something productive, I put together a short mix as promo for the show. This one is significantly less planned than my usual work, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out considering I only put together the tracklist like two hours ago.

Embers of Light & Schematic - Foolish For You
Random Movement, Dave Owen & Jaybee - Embers & Ashes
London Elektricity - Never Trust A Hippy
Cnof - Sincere Joy
Artificial Intelligence - Break My Soul (ft. Steo)
Smote - Made By Soul
Murdock - Lay Down (ft. Sunday Rose)
mSdoS & Subsid - Everyday In My Life
Marcus Tee & Skinley - Breaker
Random Movement - The Lost Walk (Who Was I?)
Bladerunner - All My Love
Horace Andy - Natural Mystic (Saxxon remix)
Data 3 - Nikola
Toronto Is Broken - Care For You
Skantia - UV Rays

Last Saturday we had Brockie & MC Det rock the house so I put together a promo mix for that too. I had more time to play around with track selection so this one not only has more tracks packed into a half-hour mix, the transitions are tighter and I was able to utilize more tunes from local producers like NC17, Hungry T, RMS and Schematic.

Schematic - Full Windsor
Changer - Blessing The Vibe
Treex - Fever
Hungry T - From Toronto With Love
The Vanguard Project - Is This Love (ft. Lucy Kitchen) (Dexcell remix)
Zombie Cats - Far From Us (ft. Sarah Pelicano)
Dub Elements - She Was A Robot
RMS & Konkreet - Gunshot
NC-17 & Nusense - Come Test
S.P.Y & Shadow Child - Rudeboy Step
Mako Come Down (Pusher Me)
Myth & NC-17 - Big Boy Sounds
Document One - Throwback
Edit - So True
Bredren - Get Physical
London Electricity - Empty Seat At The Table (ft. Whiney)
Four Points - This Rat
Fred V - Storm (ft. Rothwell)
Camo & Krooked - Heat Of The Moment (Bensley remix)
Misanthrop - Atlas

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Here's a little test mix I rolled up yesterday morning on like two hours of sleep (I really need to do something about that) and abruptly decided, since I'm trying to cut my teeth on videography, what better way to familiarize myself with my cameras and editing software than to take video?

I've got enough gear to shoot some high-quality 4K from at least two angles, but space is tight in my home studio and time is tight with my schedule, so this above test mix is just the Sony Action Cam on my head shooting in 1080p. I actually do have two 4K angles of the above mix I did for Brockie & MC Det, but I missed a setting on one of the cameras related to aspect ratio, so what I saw in the monitor is not actually what the recording looks like, it cropped out one of my decks. Looking at wall mounts etc. to get a better angle of the whole setup.

Tracklist:

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - I Need Somebody (Digital remix)
Whiney & Keeno - Spheres (Polaris remix)
IMANU & Audio - Mirage
Royalston - Hasselblad
PLTX - 808 Games
Makoto - Show Me How You Feel (ft. Lorna King)
Smote - Power Of Nature
Nelver - 2 Questions
Alix Perez - Over You
Monty - Intoxication
Kasra & Enei - Easing
Cnof - Hold You Forever
Villem & McLeod - Let It Breath (ft. Leo Wood)
Anile & DRS - Constant Reminder

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
The Brockie & Det mix video is now up and it's in better quality than the last one, with two camera angles. Still pretty amateur - I'm enjoying the learning experience that is this foray into videography, but I missed some things like (what must be) an aspect ratio setting on my recorder, which is why the leftmost deck is cropped out of the shot. I want to do cooler things with picture-in-picture as these go on, too.

Here it is.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
This was crap, but we're learning!!!

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 04:14 on May 13, 2020

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
EDIT: OK, this whole thing was a bit embarrassing but it was a good learning experience. I should have dug into the video switcher a bit more because the issue with this stream was that the inputs on the switcher were set (in the software, in a really hidden pane I wasn't seeing via CMD+, 'Preferences') to mic instead of line. YIKES. Rookie mistake! No amount of attenuation can unfuck that distortion. I'm gonna leave it up anyway because some of the mixes are actually OK and it's a good reminder that I'm a dummy. Will probably broadcast these in Mixcloud going forward. Additionally I'll definitely look into actually using OBS instead of straight-to-browser as that affords more video and audio options.

EDIT: Going again with some 140.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hd_uijsAt4

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 04:59 on May 13, 2020

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Live with some more liquid D&B over on Mixcloud.

https://www.mixcloud.com/live/zed_operations/

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
XPost from the D&B thread:

CHURCH X STAMINA are doing the six-hour coast-to-coast thing again today (every Sunday!) and yours truly is on opening duties. Some liquid vibes for your afternoon, starting at 4PM EST (1PM PST). Lock in!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
We do this every week. T - 34 minutes.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
It's bleak out there for DJ streaming/video recording.

Audio sets from last Sunday have been uploaded including mine. I'm quite happy with this set.

I did also record multi-angle video but YouTube is being a cock and three tunes are flagged; "video cannot be seen or monetized." I knew this was going to happen but I'm still very frustrated. This never used to be an issue, as a matter of fact even some of my older audio-only uploads triggered the same claim, but they're still publicly viewable, and I have no idea why that happened. I'm trying the phase-cancellation 'mute' option for one of the flagged tunes, but it's taking its sweet time. Are these at all worth disputing? I understand 'fair use' doesn't really cover DJ mixes, which is pretty dumb if you ask me.

What are our other options? Chew.TV is dead as a DJ platform... I have to wait a week to upload to FB (I got zucked for 'bullying' some racists), and Mixcloud doesn't (yet) accept video uploads. I'm really happy with how this set and my streaming setup have turned out, but they're just dead in the water right now.

EDIT: OK now I'm super confused. Can you guys see this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I5itrVwHwM

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Aug 3, 2020

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Virgil Vox posted:

Yep! nice set-up with cameras and all that

Thanks!

Yeah apparently there is a muted section of the video for a couple of minutes starting at 14:43. I shouldn't have panicked and agreed to 'Mute Song' under the 'Select Action' tab when I saw "Video cannot be seen or monetized" next to that tune... You live, you learn. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts if I'd done nothing, the tune would never have muted.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I was on the CHURCH X STAMINA stream again last Sunday. I always start with some liquid D&B but this time I made an effort to move to heavier stuff sooner in the set, as I worry people get bored of the smooth stuff and think that's all I spin. Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tN-OvJzPsg

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Felt inspired, a bit buzzed, and crazy about a girl when I got in last night so I aimlessly spun some liquid D&B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlFcub829Oo

There's something off about my cameras' colouration, I hope their sensors aren't on their way out. Anyway, enjoy.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Last night I got home late and felt like spinning some D&B again. This one gets a little stupid near the end; I should probably stick to spinning liquid because the harder stuff got away from me. Things are rough right now, I'm feeling really down but I'm not going to let that stop me from putting out mixes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDznrMFt9k

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
At it again last night. This time I stepped out of my wheelhouse and dropped some heady halftime 140, or what some might call 'Dubstep'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TYa3NuRCVo

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
:suicide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55YPcBgGbw

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Stepped a bit out of my wheelhouse (D&B) to spin a short set of ~128BPM. This is also the first time in a while I've pre-planned an entire set. It came together really quickly, but I'm less familiar with my House tunes than my Breaks or D&B, so some of the transitions could have been a lot tighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtWCEzj4ufQ

Tracklist:
Deadmau5 - Let Go (ft. Grabbitz) (EDDIE remix)
Hidden Face - Anxiety
Ghost Dance - Erased
Eekkoo - Run
BYOR - Leave Me Again (MASTERIA remix)
Wuki - NYC 2 LA (ft. Roxanna) (Bellecour remix)
Malaa - Notorious (Honey & Badger remix)
Nikki Nair - Automatic
Bicep - Saku (ft. Clara La San)
Stanton Warriors - Rise
S.P.Y - Don't You Leave Me
Ranger Trucco - Ear Ringing
Keeld - Bourlingue (PEACEMAKER! remix)
MNNR - Right Within
Bijou - Benjamins (ft. Wifisfuneral) (PEACEMAKER! remix)
Future Punks - Get Pump It (club mix)
MNNR - Boomy Chance
Flatmate - Pina Colada
TV Noise - Rhythm
Zeds Dead - Lost You (ft. Twin Shadow & D'Angelo Lacy)

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Fenarisk posted:

How are you not getting flagged or taken down off youtube?

Honestly, I have no idea. Someone over there must like my content. I see the 'copyright claim' notices on just about all of my mixes, and this one even got 'partially blocked' (in some countries) but as far as I can tell, the whole thing is still live.

Even my old OPERATIONS mixes - the pre-planned 40-track ones - seemed to fly under their RADAR. The only time I ever had a track muted was vol. 10, five years ago. And the track was Cloud 9 by Calyx & Teebee, which was the second-last track in the mix. And before it was muted entirely... they phase-cancelled it out. I'm not even mad. That's amazing.

Speaking of OPERATIONS, I was sort of on a roll putting together this tracklist the other night so I went back and forth any time I got stuck and ended up putting together another 40 tracks for vol. 17. I'm going to roll video of this one, and hopefully get it uploaded to both YouTube and Soundcloud tomorrow. This one takes a little less time to come up to full aggression than my previous OPS mixes which lingered on low-energy liquid D&B for a bit too long.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
And here it is:

OPERATIONS vol. 17

That's a YouTube link, first one of the OPS mixes I've rolled video. Soundcloud link is here, it seemed to upload just fine without copyright flagging, but let me know if you notice any issues?

Tracklist:
Bladerunner - Don't Let Me Go
Alibi & Fox - Mind & Soul
Colossus - Hereditary
Just Eden & Jamezy - Nothing To Lose
Watch the Ride - Retrograde
Cybin - Why Keep You
Kasra - I Don't Know What the Future Brings
D*Minds - Foundation
Unglued - War Dance (ft. Whiney & Truthos Mufasa)
Spor - Anachronic
Jabba - Bound Up
Workforce & SP:MC - Overnight Express (Break remix)
Grimesy & Conrad Subs - Vibe Catcher
Aries, GOLD Dubs & Jinx - Fall In Love (ft. Eva Lazarus) (DJ Gaw & Offline remix)
Arcatype - Interval Dub
Keeno & Obsel - Fear
Syran - Aporia
Shy FX - Badboy Business (ft. Kate Stewart & Mr. Williams) (Kings of the Rollers remix)
Upgrade - Function
Sam Binga & Rider Shafique - Organic
Alix Perez & Skeptical - Informer
Nausika - Mind Control
Jaskin & Uneven - Efficiency Fight
Adred - 2 Times (ft. Dave Owen)
Kolectiv & Ob1 - Magnetic
Kumarichi & RMS - Jungle Tings
Tyrone - Heaton Dramaz
Concept One - Subnautica
Posij & Former - Shadowmoon
Forbidden Society - Deathborn
Mako - Flip It
D*Minds - Rude Boy
Chaser - Braillefunk
Gydra - Dragon's Lair
Amoss - GHCB
NC-17 - Stranger Than Fiction
Rene LaVice & Future Cut - Nine Strings
Merikan, Inward, Hanzo & Randie - Scars
Sound In Noise - Cowards

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Dec 12, 2020

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Going live in ten minutes with some liquid D&B and maybe some darker stuff.

OPERATOR on Twitch

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
We're going live in five minutes on Global Quarantine Radio with more than 12 hours of Drum & Bass and Jungle.

For some reason I scored the 4PM (EST) spot, so I'll be playing when the magic hour hits.

https://twitch.tv/gqrlive
https://twitch.tv/zed_operations

EDIT: I was under the impression we'd be all running through GQRLive's Twitch channel but apparently that's not the case. Check the image below, or the FB event page for individual Twitch channels, raids going down every hour.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Apr 20, 2021

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
OPERATIONS vol. 18 is live.

Usually I don't go for full-on aggressive neurofunk, or if I do, I save it for the end of the mix. I wanted to familiarize myself with more heavy selections, so this one is 100% tearout neuro, front to back. Some fond favourites in here through the ages (basically every BSE track in the mix). I also tried some new things with camera angles and video software, and that silly DOOM helmet, through which I couldn't see a goddamn thing. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPuOfvvOgqY

Soundcloud link with download

Tracklist:
[INTRO] Mick Gordon - Dogma pt. 1
Black Sun Empire - Boris the Blade (Optiv remix)
TC - Humanoids
Cause4Concern - Dream Killer (Audio remix)
Concord Dawn - Aces High (ft. State of Mind)
Place 2B & Paimon - Darko
Phaction - Boogaloo Shoo
Spor - Cohesion
Black Barrel & Nymfo - Get Stuck (VIP)
Killbox - Yard Stick
Tesen - Square One
Optic & CZA - Arrival
Gydra - Spirit Challenge
Transforma & Ephyum - The Temple
Black Sun Empire - Don’t You / Stasus (VOE remix)
Alerstorm - Defenestratic
NC17 & Quadrant - Dub Central
Xeomi & Kaiza - Talk To Me (ft. Crimson)
Envenom - Still I Feel It
Black Sun Empire - Homage (ft. N. Phect)
Burr Oak - Skint
Maztek - iMaz (VIP)
Dabs - Buntlack
Whiney - Talisman
Current Value - Leave Behind
Konstructor - Raiden Why
Conrad Subs - Hood Rich
Diskret - Panic
AKOV - Chub
Prolix - Elixir
High Rankin - Tears of a Social Justice Warrior
Andromedik - Low
ABIS - Lazer Feedback
Tobax - Frenemies (instrumental)
The Martens - Bombs
MNDSCP - Vertigo (VIP)
Freqax & Counterstrike - Beneath Existence
Teddy Killerz - Ghosts
Pythius - Sovereign
ABIS & Signal - The Wall (ft. Tasha Baxter) (Buunshin remix)
Instinkt & Brazed - Harpoon

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 17:02 on May 27, 2021

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
OPERATIONS vol. 19 is live. This one is mostly heady 140 dubstep, with some weird twists and a strong drum & bass finish. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/iWg11Q6D6n0

Tracklist:
Amon Tobin - Phaedra
Mr.K - Ghostface
Truth - Unlearn
Ourman - Sinning
Mungk - Zither
Unkey - Leng
Distance - Forgotten Demons
Darkimh - How Do You Know
Cluekid - Mistik World
Noclu - Bad Trip
Duckem - Spinal’s Army (Saraphim remix)
ColdCuts - The Vihaan (VIP)
Dalek One - Chain Breaker
Abstract Sonance & ColdCuts - Hidden Agenda
Mungk - Inkanyamba (Oddkut remix)
Murk & Shiva - Different Dreams
Unkey - Freak (ft. Mistah)
Biome - Boxed
Dalek One - Dracarys
Konka - War nWith the Devil
Rufus! - Asatori Hiteshi
Ourman - Vulgar
Esseks - Swamp Lord
SPL - Cobalt
Sleepnet - Hindsight
Low Poly - Mine
Mungk - Bhuvar (Duckem remix)
Bop - NDE
Al Wootton - Sancode
Alix Perez - Melodrama (Sam Binga Under Water Garage remix)
Unglued - Dub Feelings
Dubtro - Printed Metal (Goth-Trad remix)
Flowdan - Eagle Cry (Marcus Visionary remix)
Triage - Pitbull
Two Fingers - That Girl (ft. Sway) (Spor remix)
Rohaan - Dwidala (ft. Yunis) (Mat Zo remix)w
TRAC & Serum - Late Night Connection (Benny L remix)
D_iolax - Acid Syndicate
Mefjus & Black Sun Empire - Something Bad
Aphrodite - Let It Roll (VIP)

Also, I've sprung for some extra storage on Google Drive, where I'm now hosting all of my mixes in MP3 format with their respective tracklists.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 29, 2021

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'm long overdue for a livestream so the crew at FAT32 Studios has invited me out to spin some D&B tonight. It's a very special occasion; we're bidding 'buon viaggio' to local badboy PRESTIN3 for his move to bella Italia, and ringing in local badgirl Jess Done's birthday! Tune in at 8PM EST.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
OPERATIONS vol. 20 is live. As usual, this is mostly D&B, but it takes a very unexpected turn into some house and techno near the end. Very hotcue-intensive, probably the most work I've put in for a planned mix since my Traktor days. I'm really glad I could put this together and share it in time for the Andy C show tonight. Also gently caress, I can't believe there are twenty of these mixes now.

OPERATIONS vol. 20

Tracklist:
Dub Phizix & Lovescene - The Line
Soul Connection - Down On Me
Nymfo - Before Dawn
Alix Perez - Moving On (ft. Liam Bailey) (Break remix)
Dunk - Fake Love
Dub Phizix - God’s Tears
Marcus Visionary - Steady Rock
Simple Simon & Pharoah - Diamond Cut
Zero T - Come & Reprazent
Acid Lab - Amon Re
Makaveli - Cockney Joe
Martyn Nytram - Gunshot
Lupo - Retrograde
Kublai & Minor Forms - Future Motion
BCee & Lucy Kitchen - Surfacing (Emba remix)
Low:r - Bawlin’ Out
NC-17 - Widow Maker
FreezeUK - Stay Focused
Marcus Visionary - Full Control
S.Murk - Hat Spine
Agro & Devilman - Head Top
Sola & Jfal - Rattlesnake
Trex - Let Me Go Again
H20 - Parasite
NC-17 - Bunged Up
Toronto Is Broken - Make Me Feel
Fat Sushi - Life, Death & Robots
Shapov & NERAK - Vetra
Fach - Like This
Boys Noize - Nude (ft. Tommy Cash)
The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Kink remix)
The Beatkillers - Like This
Pesnya & Van Murten - Groove
Vagan - Hipster (Oganes remix)
Silque - I Wanna Luv U
Basement Jaxx - Romeo (ft. Kele Le Roc) (Harry Romero remix)
Groove Armada - Superstylin’ (ILL Phil & Lorenzo remix)
Basement Jaxx - Where’s Your Head At (Stanton Warriors remix)
RedLight - Sweat (club mix)
Neon Steve & MARTEN HORGER - Hip Hop

Link to audio-only downloadable/streamable version here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rLDin-SxW3F1Y9mBlu1EzzraS7P-rnYl/view?usp=sharing

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
This is the fastest turnaround time I've ever had for an OPS mix. This one practically put itself together over the course of two or three afternoons.

OPERATIONS vol. 21

Tracklist:
Dub Phizix - Hackensack
Calibre - Cross The Line
Melinki - It’s Over (Ranom Movement remix)
Mr Joseph - Com’on Now
Furney - Lemon Haze
Calibre - Nearly Nothing
Midnight Sons - Busy Streets
A.k.A - Kind Of Hypnotic
Hugh Hardie - Deckard’s Chords
dRamatic - Sarifice
Flowrian - No Sorrows
Calibre - Moonlight
Cutworx - Hope
Kori & Bert H - Nobody But Myself (Bert H remix)
Operator Unknown - Running Away (Ft. Bryonii)
London Elektricity - Well That’s A Switch (Polaris remix)
Audio - Fool’s Paradise
Aloha - Acid Drop
Low:r - Get Movin’ (VIP)
Disrupta - Tension
Askel & Elere - Nothing More (ft. YENIAS)
Chamba - Baloo
Etherwood - They’re Here
Jubei - Ithaca (ft. DLR)
Ground - Hydroponic
Machinedrum - Braided Leaves (Visages remix)
Sub Zero, T95 & Rider Shafique - Battle Of The Beast
Roygreen & Protone - Quake
N-Mon1c - Oiche
HVRLYN - Piccadilly Bop
Bolnichenka - Graz
Flava D - Snakebite
Whiney - Turn Up
Melinki - Move Back
Alix Perez - Burning Babylon
Rusko - Real Badman
Eastcolors - Bat Beats
Night Shift - Move Me
Emjulate - Flatlined
S.P.Y - Nebula

All OPS mixes & tracklists available for audio download here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MOTR_MdgLMswqoqJIVE6VPLnd2VZ232b?usp=sharing

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
My submission for the Drum & Bass thread's monthly mix series is live. This one's relentless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAST0hM0H4E

Mixcloud link

Google Drive downloadable link

Tracklist:
Break - Jungle Desire (ft. Kyo)
Nick the Lot - Sound Business
Bladerunner - War Dub
Myth - Horror
Kiril - Turn Back Time
Ill Truth & Brann - Bounty
Kanine - Deal Wit Dem (ft. Killa P)
Smooth - Rougher
Atom - Tearout
Sub Focus - Last Jungle (Camo, Krooked & Mefjus remix)
Klax - Ritalin
Dub Phizix - Doberman (ft. Ward 21)
Goldie & Rufige Kru - Dark Rider (Scar remix)
Break - Whispers In My Ear (ft. MC GQ) (Break remix)
Benny L - Morse Code
Corrupted Mind - Beacon
Camo & Krooked - Heat Of the Moment (Bensley remix)
Technimatic - Flashbulb
Enei - Get Low
Was A Be - Plateau
Jam Thieves - Mista Lava Lava (alternate version)
Fracture & Alix Perez - So High
Anais - Bill
Rohaan - Traffic (X&G remix)
Whiney - Slingshot
Richie Brains - Splatta (ft. Fox)
Alix Perez & Chimpo - Dead
Truth - Jack Ripper (ft. Strikez)
Alix Perez & Fracture - Archetype
Emperor - Made of Light (Klax remix)
Apashe - Majesty (Chuurch remix)
Blaine Stranger - Into You
1991 - Kabuki
Sam Binga - Bad Bish (ft. TT) (Klax remix)
The Upbeats & Truth - Feral
Ivy Lab - Amber
Truth - Monster (ft. Strikez)
Joe Ford - Immobilise
Black Sun Empire - Arrakis (Rilium remix)
Hive - Ultrasonic Sound

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
As promised, here are two (2) new mixes. The second one is airing right now on The Prophecy, so I figure it's OK to make the links all live.

OPERATIONS vol. 23 (Drum & Bass, Breaks mix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmxLwcT2KY

quote:

Tracklist:
Visionobi & GLXY - Paradise (ft. Riya)
Auris - Too Hot To Handle
Re:Form - No Show
Dub Phizix & Strategy - Deh
Winslow & Note - Swing And Miss (Note remix)
No Patterns - Giving
London Elektricity - Lonely Sirens (ft. Elsa Esmeralda) (London Elektricity VIP)
Chase & Status - Consciousness
Unknown Artist - Leave The Door Open (Anderson .Paak bootleg)
Tomoyoshi - Back In The Days
Dr Meaker - The Neutron
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Music Soldier
Decline - Within Me
Dutta & Krux - Breeze
Submotive & Krakatoa - Poisoned
High Contrast - Remember When (Winslow remix)
Dreadnough - Reaction
Noisia & Phace - Deep Down
Black Barrel - Russian Rolla
Concept One - Axos
Noisia & Mefjus - Foundations
Break & Total Science - Blame You
Toronto Is Broken - Cold Contact (Mojay remix)
NC17 & Kumarichi - Cache
Mr. Explicit - Essential
Mob Tactics - Bulldozer
Break & Total Science - Aardvark
Toronto Is Broken - Taking Over (Lateral remix)
The Prodigy - Breathe (ft. RZA) (Rene Lavice remix)
The Prototypes - Enter The Warrior (ft. B3ndu) (VIP)
Toronto Is Broken - Move It (Corrupted Minds remix)
A.M.C & Turno - Voyage
Blanke - Alchemy (ShockOne remix)
Murdock - Holding On (ft. James Marvel) (Rene Lavice remix)
Subtension - Run For Rum
REMENZ - Apex
Chase & Status - Run Up (ft. Unknown T)
Friction - Blue
Droptek - Revolver (AKOV remix)
Joe Ford - Distilled

OPERATIONS vol. 24 (Drum & Bass mix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7amMTYt2g

quote:

Tracklist:
Whiney - No Good (In:Most remix)
Emba - Holding Back (ft. L.I.T.A.)
DLR - Don’t Come Too Close
Untrue - London’s Finest
SL8R - Venom
Kasra - Black Lemonade
Dunk - Rogue Doll
Concept One - Sirens
Kasra - Swinging Swords (EN:VY)
Buxx & Jabaru - Break Check
S.P.Y - Event Horizon
Covert Garden - Gilanoia
Jon Tho - In Silence (Circumference remix)
Deja Vu - Blow
Dutta - The One
Noisia & Former - Pleasure Model (Rohaan remix)
Bensley - Hit The Lights
Komatic & Technimatic - Make Me Feel
Minor Forms - Movement Theory
Shadows & Exult - Chrysalis
VariableOp - Call The Ball
Minzo - The Thing
Minor Forms - Late Funk
Turno & Ben Snow - Orca
Document One & Duskee - Technology
L Plus - No Escape (ft. Jimmy Danger)
Objectiv & Spektiv - The Plough
Noisia & Phace - Program (Sleepnet remix)
Agressor Bunx - System Crash
Phace & Mefjus - FRIED
Jon Void - Everytime
Dimension - Offender (Dimension & Grafix remix)
Seventhrun - Party All Night Long
Muzz - Children Of Hell X
Lexurus - Continua (ft. Dualistic)
Mizo - Take Out
DC Breaks - Concrete Jungle
Mind Vortex - Overture
Delta Heavy - Gargantua
The Prototypes, Glitch City & Bladerunner - Electric (Mind Vortex remix)

You can tell I was very tired and not nearly as animated for vol. 24. Both were really fun to do and I'm liking the idea of having a deadline, it's historically the easiest way to get me off my rear end into 'work'. Man, imagine monetizing this... What a dream.

All OPS mixes are available for download at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MOTR_MdgLMswqoqJIVE6VPLnd2VZ232b?usp=sharing

Also follow me and boost the mixes at:
https://www.mixcloud.com/opposingforce/

I only need 24 more YouTube followers to update my channel URL. :D

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
'Dubstep' is kind of a bad word in 2022 so it weighed on me heavily whether I should tag this one as simply "140 mix," but I figured that would be disingenuous; it is through-and-through a Dubstep Mix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkaHZKktJA

Mixcloud link

Tracklist:
Fixate - Ruminate
Numbernin6 - She
KANE DUBZ - Checked Out
Culprate - Anza
207 - Mrtav
Truth & Lelijved - Crushed (Widow remix)
Medicine Place & Morning High - Endangered Sound
Khromi - Nostalgic Whisper
207 - Koto
Ternion Sound - 211
Chef Boyarbeatz - RUN IT
SPL - The Abyss
Truth - Scarecrow
Hamdi - Skanka
Hatcha & Surge - Latter
Joker - Digidesign
Holly & UnoTheActivist - Amusement
Gemmy - Oouu
ROI OS - Domina
Veil - Warning
J:Kenzo - Desired State (Unkey remix)
Isded - Fear
Icicle - Drawn In
Wolf’d - Up
Monty & Visages - TEK
Lost - Johnny Cage
Lost - Croydon Soundboy
Krimma - Tactical Nuclear Duck
Hella - Dare I Say
Widow - War (ft. Logan)
Kloudmen - Lurker
Compa - Mind Control
dokter - Dubplate
Excision - Codename X (Truth remix)
Jam Thieves & Phizical - Half Step
Zero Theory - Turiya
Truth - Lost In Time
The Streets - Blinded By The Lights (NERO remix)
DubApe & Ramsez - Doc Pullem
Caspa - Bump This

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Xpost from the D&B thread, natch. This one starts with some Dubstep, gets a bit silly with the Trap stuff, and kicks into some two-step Neurofunk with a little cooldown surprise at the end. Enjoy!

OPERATIONS vol. 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5sJQsZ4Wis
I was wrong, the video took no time to upload.

Google Drive downloadable HQ audio

Tracklist:

quote:

Kroomen Somah - Sub 37
Mac - Blood Heist
Hebbe - Watch Out
Ternion Sound - Vision Quest
Justin Jay - Lesgo
Oxossi - Calla Boca
Ternion Sound - Strobe
Kroomen Somah - Heavy Smoke
Darkz & Mifix - Opra Flute
Black Carl! & SAKA - Red Dragon
Ivy Lab - NASDAQ
Doshy - Hijacked
What So Not - Beautiful
G Jones & EPROM - R.A.V.E.
Drinks On Me & JOJO - Getting Down
Katch - Silverback
Internal Frequency - Cursed
DubApe & Skore - Thumpa
Boylan & Slimzee - LDNMSV
MTHM & Dalek One - Shadow Self
Black Carl! & SAKA - Brutal (ft. Portal)
J. Kong & Kyst Cortez - 9mm
Dauntless - No Quarter (ft. CERN)
Calyx - You Want It All
Bladerunner - Regeneration
Deekline & Specimen A - Duppy Destroyers (Sound Boy Killa) (ft. Navigator & Trigga)
The Sauce - BST Vibes
Enei & Sydney Bryce - Never Too Late
Dunk - Art Of Minimal
Ominous & Gear - Focus
Glyph & Zound - Manifest
Jedi - Gimme Some
Hydra - Trojan
Forum - Medicine Device
Rift - Chasing Shadows
NC17 - State Of Grace
Calyx - Tempest
Chaser & Malström - Surface Tension
Alan Johnson - Pleasure Principle

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Dec 3, 2022

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I couldn't wait any longer.

OPERATIONS vol. 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm-MYqxE7Ak

Google Drive downloadable HQ audio

Tracklist:

quote:

Bowsar - Neurons
Thing - Got Any Jungle, Mate?
Dub Phizix - Spot Light
Rift - Unified
Xtrah - Lightning And Thunder
Holographic - Splasher
Zombie Cats - Blame
Aaron Payne & RMS - Don’t Move
Bowsar - Fingerprints
CPTL PNSHMNT - Coqui
Invadhertz - Horror Vacui
Warm Roller - Supreme
Exult - Cryogen
Dossa & Locuzzed - Stuff
Glyph & Zound - Manifest
Jam Thieves - Dexter (VIP)
Jenks & Rez - Rip Off
Molecular - Saga (Willers remix)
Mistic & Sweetleaf - Skools Out
InsideInfo - Seducer
Hydra - Step Forward
The Prodigy - Firestarter (Andy C remix)
ShockOne - Polygon (Dirtyphonics remix)
AC Slater & Taiki Nulight - Attitude (Bushbaby remix)
Pegboard Nerds & Stonebank - Welcome to the Club (Night/Moves remix)
Hooders - Banda
Matroda & Tom Budon - Body Move
DJ Zinc - Like That
Beaty Rate - Jump
BOMBAYS - ATENCIÓN
San Pacho - As Long As We Got House
Bhaksar - U Got My Body
Honey & Badger - Way Back
Qlank - Issues
MNNR & Tombz - Who’s She
Angelz - MOKO$H
Keeld & Rhiannon Roze - Get Down
K+Lab & Canosis - Swamps
Retrovision - Everybody Goes Like That
TC - Get Down Low (ShockOne remix)

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
OPERATIONS vol. 28 (Dubstep, Drum & Bass mix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nad_P_mfFRU

For some reason, OPS vol. 25 has seen a major uptick in views over the past month, which is odd considering I haven't really done any promotion or shared it around. I wonder if my channel has 'tipped' and is actually getting into recommended searches on YouTube. In any case, that was a dubstep mix, so I decided to put together another dubstep mix. Managed to squeeze in some classics and old favourites, and of course it takes a bit of a turn into drum & bass.

Oh yeah, you might also notice the space I'm in looks different. I moved down the hall, back into my old space. Now my whole life is in this 20x20' room, and I'm pretty OK with that.

quote:

Tracklist:
Aether - Moonstone
Bmills, Xian & Maddz - Empusa
Piecemeal & OldGold - Words
Quantum Soul - Dreamcatcher
Synkro - Come With Me
Six Chakra - Lioness
Synkro - Dub Specialist
Author - Revolutions
Love The Cook - Petroleum
Skee Mask - Bandprobe Dub
J:Kenzo - Deuce
Calibre - Man Got Sandwich
Ipman - Non-Integer Multiple
Airfee - Road (Frank Dublin remix)
J:Kenzo - Traverse
Sleeper - Systema
Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
Tessela - Hackney Parrot (Dissafected bootleg)
Reso - Axion (KOAN Sound remix)
Noisia, Skrillex, Josh Pan & Dylan Brady - Supersonic (VIP)
MC Bassman, Deekline & Benny Page - Middle Finger
Rockwell - Vent
Teezy - Ready Up
The Upbeats - Octo
OCC & Jakes - Tectonic
Command Strange - Last Dance
DJ Hazard - Peanuts
Grinder - Freestyle
Jedi - Sadist
Ego Trippin - Disco Minge
Jade Cicada - Chonkra
AKOV - Noisebleed
REMENZ - Grit
The Bassist & Triage - Always
Black Sun Empire & Foreign Beggars - Solace One
SIGKILL - Sick Taste (Zeplinn remix)
Truth - Hold Ya Tongue
ATLiens - Invasion
Corporate - Forward
Chasing Shadows - Ill

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 24, 2023

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
You like Jungle?

Yeah, you do. Everybody likes Jungle on 4/20.

OPERATIONS vol. 29 (Jungle mix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nDyAcf3HX4

quote:

Tracklist:
Soul Intent - Infrared Shadow
Jem One/SR - Stone Cold
Dub Phizix - Escarcha
Serial Killaz - Nothing Hurts Like Love (jungle mix)
Veak - Mystic Vibes
Samurai Breaks & Toby Ross - Dis Wan
Jem One/SR - Black Snake
Johnny Osbourne & Bladerunner - Night Fall Dub
Agro - Stripped Back
Nico D & Turbulence - Inna Mi Draw (DJ Gaw remix)
S.P.Y - Night Moves
Veak & Salaryman - Freedom
Kumarichi - Bad Boy Sound (VIP)
Jayden - Alternate Universe
Veak - Shadows
Phobia - Warlock
PA - Tripped Up (VIP)
Toby Ross - Jah
Charlie Kane - Play Mi Selecta
Prolix & Dee Freer - Lift Me Up (Benny L remix)
Noisia - Stigma (Billain remix)
Visla - Morpheus
PA - Scorpions
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Jungle Dub (Here Comes)
Break & Liam Bailey - Gunshot Love
Bladerunner - Jungle Strike
Calyx & Teebee - Anything For Attention
PA - Ya Mad
Samurai Breaks & Toby Ross - Ultra Tekky Cat Dance
DJ Zinc - Super Sharp Shooter (T I & D*Minds ‘Run In the Jungle’ remix)
Harley D - Back To the Future
Calyx - Pull Up
Kleu - Rudy, A Message To You
Klimate - Rinseout
Visages & Strategy - Lunar Eclipse
ATYYA - Mage (Chmura remix)
Mystic State & PAV4N - Gallows
Gisaza - Oi
TMSV - Demons
Tsuruda - Pillz

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
OPERATIONS vol. 30

Mixcloud link
Google Drive link

This is likely going to be the last one, at least for a while. I want to focus my energy on songwriting. You get to hear me say as much in the intro, kind of awkwardly (I'm certainly no MC). Anyway I want to thank everyone who tuned into these and enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed spinning them, it means the world to me.

quote:

Tracklist:
Sub Focus & Metrik - Trip
Tantrum Desire - Rhythm
Dimension - DJ Turn It Up
Odd Mob - LEFT TO RIGHT (Subsonic remix)
Bou - Closer (ft. Slay) (Hedex remix)
Kanine - Take Me Up
Kleu & Sola - 10 Steps
Supermode - Tell Me Why (1991 remix)
Fourward - Take Me Where I Wanna Go
MK & Dom Dolla - Rhyme Dust (Dimension remix)
State Of Mind - Shout
Supercurve - Work
Delta Heavy - Show Me The Light (ft. Starling) (VIP)
Debice - Cycles
Metric - Fall To The Dust
Delta Heavy - Hydra
Debice - Timekeeper
Bensley & Justin Hawkes - Don’t Be Scared
Maduk - Ready Now (Lexurus remix)
Delta Heavy - No Gravity
Dimension - Where Do We Go (ft. Poppy Baskcomb)
Bensley - Never Enough (instrumental)
Command Strange - Obsession
Serial Killaz - Trouble
Flava D - Red Pill
Icicle - Nostalgia (Rohaan remix)
Kasra & Visla - Azure
Conrad Subs - Ain’t No Reason
Break - Natural Way (ft. MC Fats)
Decline, Specimen A & Deemas J - Run The Dancehall (Liondub & Nicky Blackmarket remix)
Fox, DLR & Alix Perez - Walk Out
Jesso - Phenomenon
Sub Focus - Alarm (ft. MC ID)
Break - Headshot
Dossa & Locuzzed - Stuff
Bennie - Ascension
Kursiva & Magnifike - Feed Your Soul
Kanine - Get Down
NGHTMRE & Zeds Dead - Shady Intentions (REAPER remix)
Knife Party - Ghost Train (Muzz remix)

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
You know I couldn't stay away for long.

OPERATIONS vol. 31 (Breaks, UKG, House)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Kz2HNLouo

Google Drive link

There's (almost) no Drum & Bass in this one, it's all booty-shakin' Bass House and UKG with some introspective little pivots.

quote:

Tracklist:
Subjoi - Know You Better
RLGrime - I Think I’m Getting Emotional
Skream - Not Ready Yet
Zed Bias & Inja - You Should Dance
Stanton Warriors - Green Light (ft. Ami Carmine)
Darby - Think Bout U
Skream - My Body
Tellus - Close To Me
Counter Culture - BOSCO
Truth - Liquorice Tea (Cartridge remix)
Chrizpy Chris - The Genre
Skream & Bklava - Wierd Minimal
Likwor - Coda
RL Grime - Howling Fjord
Amine Edge & Dance - It Was (ft. Pershad Owens) (Shermanology remix)
Revel Yelle - Pretty Face
SLVR & offramp - Badder (ft. Flirta D)
Party Favor, Baauer, Dylan & Harry - Thinkin Of You
RL Grime - Metro North
€URO TRA$H - B€NZ (ft. Syaqish) (KOOS Remix)
Skrillex & Bobby Raps - Leave Me Like This
manolo. - Imma Mess Lol… (Swavé remix)
AYAREZ & Dog n Hoss - Freakz
Dimension - DJ Turn It Up (House mix)
David Guetta & Afrojack - Toyfriend (Instrumental mix)
Junk Food - Calling
Malaa - Addiction (Hooders remix)
Kill The Noise & Feed Me - I Do Coke (Snort & Leisure remix)
Skepsis - Moving
RageMode - Slay
NGHTMRE & Lizzy Land - On My Mind
Deadmau5 - FALL (Speaker Honey remix)
Zeds Dead & HNTR - Aftertaste (ft. AIDN)
Basement Jaxx - Jus 1 Kiss (Audiojack remix)
Tong - Feel The Boogie
S.P.Y - Complicated
Selecta, J-Man & Suku - Couple Guinness (VIP)
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Wardance
SubKat - Second Opinion ft. Jomari
Emperor - Spooked

I guess you get a sneak peek at the new setup now, too. I just had it all on for fun this time, but I really need to buckle down and start using all of the new gear. I think my cameras might be on their way out :( One of them flashes a green frame here and there and the other appears out of focus, grainy and smeared like low-res (it could just be the lighting situation messing with the ISO). Anyway, I had a lot of fun putting this one together. Enjoy.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Going live in five minutes with some of the usual (it's Drum & Bass).

https://twitch.tv/0pposingforce

Well that was a fine time for my internet to poo poo the bed.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Nov 28, 2023

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Gonna go live a bit early today, mostly to test some things:
- Mastering chain to get some Radio Loudness
- Sync offset correction
- Seeing if my Internet is stable enough to run the stream in 1080p

Lock in at 4:30PM EST
https://www.twitch.tv/0pposingforce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Going live again at 8PM EST (~25mins from now) to continue to work out the kinks, and tonight I'll be playing a little outside of my wheelhouse with some UKG around 140BPM, but I might drop comfortably back into Dubstep. Tune in:

https://twitch.tv/0pposingforce