Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

So do they take the rings out if you get knocked up or did they magically invent a cure to morning sickness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

"Man, we keep loosing babies and handmaid to asphyxiation.... weird"

Oh yeah, I guess they just eat smoothies once a day. Exactly what makes healthy babies.

Remember when the creators said they could do this show forever?

I hope hulu cancels it so we get some closure, cause this just sucks.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

remigious posted:

I wanted someone to drop a bomb on that dance party.

I *literally* said the exact thing to my wife. I paused the show and said "you know what this party needs? A bomb"

At least the daughter is gone now so we should hopefully see poo poo ramp up, but we're at the mid point so count down to season finale where something happens*

* that doesnt ultimately matter in the end. Unless its Mr. Waterford getting done dirty :wink: by his boss, but this show is so dumb now they may not even realize they're telegraphing the chemistry and instead the real drama is 'she cant get her daughter back afterall cause waterford is all about that promotion and she'll turn to june again for help getting out of the country so she can be with her daughter'

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

I just get serious lost vibes, like now that they're way beyond the books they're rudderless.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Here's the evidence that Serena can't have kids:

She got shot in the guts. The uterus is incredibly resilient and the injury is Old.
Fred couldn't get June pregnant. The doctor dropped that "it's mostly the guys' fault" line way back when and offered to knock her up.
It's not like they're going to keep checking her with Fred's rank being so high.

It would compound Serena's angst, put her in a horrific position, and throw Canada storylines back into the mix.

I'm pretty sure she's getting pregnant.

If this were a good show it would do this. Instead they'll pass June on the way to the border and foil her plan.