Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

JakeP posted:

I am ready.

Who watched BBCan? I feel like I am probably the only one who liked the season, but as far as dominant seasons go, it was watchable for me.

I thought it was the worst BBcan season personally. Just a bunch of unlikable bro's working together and gaslighting their snowmances into missing the obvious alliance.

'Why would all the guys work together, that's so high school' was probably the most said sentence in the BBCan house this season. I got tired of it quickly at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
BB just needs to bite the bullet and put another two additional people into the house. You can still do the battle backs, but then you can also do 1-2 more double evictions. If they are set on doing these 99 day seasons, starting with 18 would let them back load some of the evictions to keep the house more active late into the game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, I gotta get in fighting shape.

2:40 PM? Pretty sure that's not right at all and it was 2 PM. At the very least the BB feed says right now its 9:12 (EDT) and my clock says 12:22 (EST). So feed clock is broken and we might not be getting live feeds. Anyway.

Sam telling Nicole about truck driving. Kat wanders by and wonders if ____ will like her. ChelseaChristie is pissed that Jack kicked over Jackson's soda on stuff in her HOH room when BB told them to all go downstairs. "No more soda up there!" BB must have ordered them all downstairs for the feed sneak peak. Sam talking about having to wake up at 3AM (I used to unload trucks at 6AM so I've heard this stuff) and how he can't ride the lower bridge of the GW because of 9/11. I feel like my feed recaps might have a little too much NY specific stuff this season so feel free to point it out if that happens. Sam describes how he "drives like a New Yawker".

ChelseaChristie and Jess cleaning up the bathroom. Jackson? starts scatting so fish.

Bunch of people in the kitchen listening to Jack describe something unclear. I see the old dude, Bella, Analyse, Holly, and Ovi.

Nick and Tommy playing checkers.

ChelseaChristie cleaning in a bedroom with Kemi now. "Just so we don't look like loving slobs."

David definitely is the missing party. No hockey mask or machete that I saw.

Bella and Kemi in the back bedroom tidying up. Bella says the bedroom is cute and she wishes people hung out there. The curse of the back bedroom.

Sam explaining to Nicole and the old oil guy how he's a loving terror on the road and how anyone who challenges him is an idiot because they're just going to wreck their own car and deal with their own insurance. I might be getting biased against Sam because of a lifetime of truck drivers in NY traffic. ChelseaChristie comes by to complain to Old Man Oil about the soda spill. "Its the second soda spill in less than 12 hours." Sam continues to describe him terrorizing the Deegan and Cross Bronx. Its a conversation about NY traffic and its so weird that I'm hearing it on BB feeds.

Tommy is telling Nick, Ovi, and Bella about a song he's obsessed with. Its two italian guys talking about a sandwich shop. Its about a guy who had his sandwich but they ran out of mozzarella. "Tommy, Tommy. I always carry around a spare mozzarell, watch me cut it." Then there's a cutting dance move. "Its my anthem." Bella suggests he ask for it for HOH but he already requested the Pretty Woman soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hITimihRbUk

Tommy is SUCH a cliche and I love it. I've known Tommys my entire life.

I never got a chance to put together my gif recap of last season. Gonna try to do that tomorrow.

Teek posted:

BB just needs to bite the bullet and put another two additional people into the house. You can still do the battle backs, but then you can also do 1-2 more double evictions. If they are set on doing these 99 day seasons, starting with 18 would let them back load some of the evictions to keep the house more active late into the game.

I was actually kind of hoping for "camp counselor" vets alla BB14. But the feed leak would seem to confirm that's not happening. But yeah, I like the bigger houses since it creates more chaos early and forces more action late.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jun 26, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I listened to Tommy for like 2 loving minutes and I got my loving accent back in full force and can't get that loving song out of my head.

CUT THE MOZZARELL! CUT THE MOZZARELL! CUT THE MOZZARELL! CUT THE MOTHER loving MOZZARELL!

Also I'm saying "loving" a whole lot.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jun 26, 2019

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
I wonder if there’s some weird fire hazard related reason they never go above 16 because even the two seasons that technically had 17 houseguests (BB17 and BB19) never had all 17 sleeping the night together in the same house (twin twist in BB17 and night 1 eviction in BB19). 18 (or 20) houseguests would make a lot more sense given that the show loves Night 1 evictions and multiple double evictions per season, but also loves giant 99-day long seasons.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

bagrada posted:

Tell them you're only in if they give you a slot on Amazing Race too with your pick of the other houseguests. Showmance everyone. Talk directly to STAC Ghost via the cameras in the middle of the night. Tell him he got some names wrong in his latest post, good chance you are right and will freak him out. Do your best drama and strategy talks while singing copyrighted songs so they have to cut away the feeds. Enjoy completely trashing the house if you make it to the competition where you have to hide and seek each others folders or whatever. Try to sneak around the house without getting spotted by cameras. Build a spy shack in the HOH room so you can eavesdrop on the gossip while they don't know you are in there. Act completely different day to day and mention your twin sibling to everyone. Act like a completely normal houseguest the entire season then when Zingbot comes in and insults you, just freaking tackle and pummel him until they drag you out, or break down crying and leave the room even if its one of those lame nonjokes they do when they can't think of anything better.

Aaaand I see you are brand new to the forums so my terrible attempt at meta humor is probably wasted. Have you watched the show before, either American or Poland versions? Could be interesting to at least go to the casting, no idea what BB Poland is like.

:eyepop:

Okay, I calmed down a bit. I used to watch BB religiously when I was 8 to 12, back when the original seven seasons aired. Always felt like I'd make a better contestant as an adult because boy some of the folks there were absolute shitheels and people loved them lmfao. I remember the first series also resulting in creation of not one, but two loosely Big Brother-based cinematic movies which have rightfully been stuck at the absolute bottom of the Local IMDB rankings of all time.

God, I wish we had Zingbot.

Haven't really been interested in the revived series, though. My interests somewhat shifted and I got adult responsibilities, so this was all a bit out of the blue, especially since all the adult fears kicked in in the meantime and the dream of being a TV personality died. I'm still planning to go to the casting, because hey, I might never get the chance again! :D

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I listened to Tommy for like 2 loving minutes and I got my loving accent back in full force and can't get that loving song out of my head.

CUT THE MOZZARELL! CUT THE MOZZARELL! CUT THE MOZZARELL! CUT THE MOTHER loving MOZZARELL!

Also I'm saying "loving" a whole lot.

I loving hate you for introducing that song into my life.

Also, I love you.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
So has David been spotted on the feeds yet?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He wasn't on that 10 minute preview. It sounded like BB ordered them all to be out and active for that and the show last night confirmed someone got booted 1st day. So yeah, David's dead.

Would it be terrible for me to request that "Spoiler" or "Feeds" or something is put somewhere in the thread title? I find I keep confusing the two threads in my Favorites list and I'm worried I'm gonna post abunch of feed spoilers in the main thread. I'll get used to it, I'm sure, but I'd appreciate making them a bit more obvious.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I slept terribly last night and I'm so tired. Bad start. I should run down to the store and get some energy drinks.

But I wanted to get this done before the show/feeds. It was supposed to be my favorite 20 gifs of BB20, but I just couldn't cut any of him. So instead I present...

MY FAVORITE 20 NON WINSTON GIFS FROM BB20!

Sambot was so creepy.

The greatest player of all time?

The worst great alliance of all time?

The greatest worst alliance of all time?

Technically he wasn't a member.

The moment Rachel should have listened to that voice in her head saying her alliance was loving with her.

He did such unspeakable things to that owl.

Angela's game legacy.

The weird thing is, Brett was surprised when his "play like every hated bully in a teen movie" strategy pissed the jury off.

The moment the game really ended.

And finally…

Winston, you left us too soon, you terrible nutcase.

No joke, this was the Bros trying to count to 8.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jun 27, 2019

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm surprised live feeds started already

Edit:. Oh it was a 10 minutes preview

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I hate Sam so much I want him to die.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tired. Gonna shower, make something to eat, and prepare to be a sleepless hermit for a month or two.

Oh, I know how to get myself up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hITimihRbUk

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Would it be terrible for me to request that "Spoiler" or "Feeds" or something is put somewhere in the thread title? I find I keep confusing the two threads in my Favorites list and I'm worried I'm gonna post abunch of feed spoilers in the main thread. I'll get used to it, I'm sure, but I'd appreciate making them a bit more obvious.

A thread title change has been requested.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

We're live. They're all in the kitchen and bathroom getting ready for the show. They think it hasn't happened yet. They always do.

New fish.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Kathryn and Cliff on the block.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bella and Holly talking poo poo about someone. Bella is brushing her teeth while talking so who knows? Says she's doing more to make sure she goes home. Twitter says it was Kemi and that Kemi was discussing targeting Christie, Jack, and Holly with Bella.

They made spaghetti for dinner. The NYers/Italians are throwing shade on the sauce.
Christie: On the east coast this would be garbage sauce.

Kat complaining to Jess about the DR. Kat says she thinks people are "starting to whisper" but she feels good and doesn't want to make a big deal. Blindsiding the first evictee, BB tradition. Jackson comes in to shower and they sexually harass him a little. Jackson worries he may have already had a slip on the feeds.

I'm eating barbecue chicken and potato salad. Neither the best choice for midnight or a laptop.

Ana: I doubt they're watching, honestly.

Ana, Holly, and Christie have an emergency talk in the treehouse. Ana frantically says she heard something about Ovi, Christie, and Jack. Christie and Holly brush it off on nothing. Ana, "I'm just really bored."

Kat being sketchy with Jackson about votes. Says she "confided" (with air quotes) in Christie and "showed her cards." She seems to feel she successfully played her on something. Kat tells Jess she thinks only the two of them, Jackson, and Holly would take her off with POV. Kat's doing some unclear vote counting. She's spiraling. Confirms its her and Cliff on the block.

Ana and Bella seem close. Very playful and around each other. No one seems especially outside the group, even Cliff. Maybe Kat but she's scrambling. Christie and Tommy aren't exactly avoiding each other or playing cold or anything. Dress code is largely athletic leisure for the girls but all the dudes seem to be wearing shirts. That's rare.

BB: CHRISTIE, PLEASE GO TO THE DIARY ROOM DOWNSTAIRS!

Is there an upstairs diary room?

Everyone in the kitchen has fun with Cliff's oversized dad sunglasses. Jackson gets insecure and Holly has to tell him in detail what he missed. Keep an eye on that. When he leaves Holly expresses to Kat that it was weird and wonders if Jackson doesn't trust her. Kat says Jackson said Jack was being weird with him. Kat says he's paranoid that there's a target on "both of us" so he's being distant. Kat says she needs to "stop playing games" while she's on the block. "Its hard. When I see him talking to other people I'm like 'you're my friend.'" But she thinks its ok. Holly says if he strays they're screwed. Kat says he's smart and its fine. They're talking like there's another side but the HOH, Holly, and Jackson are all part of that Day 1 alliance and Kat wasn't so who knows?

The feeds keep getting stuck for me. It sucks.

Bella teaching people Chinese. Feedmaster doesn't seem to like that.

Jess tells Kat that she's an empath and is "absorbing people's energies." Kat says that's cool but Jess says she's "not feeling it." She doesn't know where the bad vibes are coming from but she thinks Jackson has something to do with it. She describes some people whispering in a room and Kat says its interesting. Jess says she likes Jackson but doesn't trust him 100% because he lied to her and said he didn't want the Camp Leader thing even though he was campaigning, assured Jess she was getting it, and promised she was safe. Jess tells Kat to be careful. Kat says that's "startling" but she can't mess with it while she's on the block. Holly and Jack are in the bad energy too. Jess doesn't want Kat to "rock the boat" if she trusts them but wonders "why is this showing itself to me?"

Jess is apparently crazy AND onto the alliance dynamics. That could be good or frustrating.

Oh wait, Jackson's wearing no shirt under his open flannel. There's the first bare male chest.

The HGs are playing some game where you interlock hands and then try and crawl under each other's arms to untaggle themeselves or something. I've seen but never played it.

Kat was doing her makeup and doesn't get to join the reindeer games.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jun 27, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The child behavior therapist appears to be leading this. Makes sense.

Nick: We're going to do this!
Kat: I honestly don't think you guys are.

Jackson sounds like he's getting frustrated and says he needs to get dressed. Jack is REALLY determined. Ovi is a very vocal strategist. This is dragging. I'm gonna wash some dishes. Still playing. Tommy, "I think I made it worse! We're reknotted!" Kat's right, they're never getting out of this.

Christie comes back from DR and the group frantically stops the game because they started without her and brush it off as a giant group CUT THE MOZZARELL!

Christie says they failed because they left her out.

Kat: playfullyAre you guys conspiring against me?
Jackson: seriously No, we're not. I'm actually been doing everything since Day 1 to keep the heat off of you. Why are you asking?

Kat says he was talking with people. Jackson says he was discussing living together with Bella, Sis, and Holly and something about food. Jackson REPEATEDLY assures her he's not plotting anything in a very unreassuring way. Kat apologizes for questioning him and Jackson says not to apologize. Kat says Bella gives her dirty looks when she's with Jackson. Kat discloses that Jess warned her to be careful whether Jackson would use POV on her. Jackson is un-reassuring and says he wants to make sure its cool with Christie. Jackson says Kemi is the backdoor target so making sure she doesn't win is the key. Cliff is in the room and they don't break stride. Jackson assures Kat no one is scheming to target her this week and says people "genuinely" don't like Kemi and Ovi and want them gone. Jackson ain't helping that first impression. Kat assures Jackson Jess was just panicking and freaked her out. Now she rats out that Holly said Jackson was acting weird. Jackson says they can't miss out on "time like this" and plots for him to leave and her to wait 2 minutes to follow. Kat negotiates for her to leave first.

Bella complaining to Nick and Sam about her scheming about targets next week. Nick says she won't be here next week. Nicole joins and the conversation changes. That's bad for Nicole. Kemi arrives soon after and then Jack. Nick asks Jack how it was like kissing Emilia Clarke.

Kat talking to Holly about Jess making her paranoid about Jackson. Blah blah blah. Kat doesn't seem satisfied about the Jackson/Bella issue but Holly says not to worry. They complain about Ovi being annoying. Holly and Kat seem close and they were rumored to know each other pre-season from the pageant world. Then again maybe they just click because they're both pageant barbies. Who knows?

Nick and Sam have a whole buddy bit going. They're holding court in the parlor with most of the house. They were apparently talking to the feeds trying to explain nicknames but the feeds weren't on them (I think). "Sis" is confirmed to be Analyse and Jackson is "Michie" (but besides that audio leak I haven't heard anyone call him it). Also "Kat" is Kathryn and "Bella" is Issabella. Nick thinks we get confused easy, apparently. Nick rubs me wrong for a reason I can't pin down. Its probably the Mantau Township thing. I'm expecting another Califiore.

Holly complaining to Jackson that Ovi never washes his hands. Seriously? Oddly Ovi is washing his hands on the other feed at this exact moment. Ovi is in trouble.

Nicole and Nick explain what "Confirmation names" are and Nick declares "the Catholic Church is a joke." Everyone gets real uncomfortable and says "feeds, feeds, feeds." Nick repeatedly awkwardly bouncing back and forth kidding and being serious and its ok and everyone cutting him off telling him to stop while he's ahead. Nick says he grew up Catholic but "switched to Christianity" and learned more. Except that Catholics are Christians. Nicole says as a Catholic she respects his opinion. Nick won't let it go and everyone really just wants him to shut up. Christie shows up so Nick tells her.

Nick: I was just telling how I grew up as a Catholic and now I'm a Christian.
Christie: What's the difference?

Nick begins to explain what "the Catholic religion" is but everyone cuts him off hard. Nick gonna call someone a papist this season.

Jackson and Holly downloading about someone. Jackson says he can "taste" the attraction between two people. Jackson says "he" is the only person he trusts and he "runs to her" and throws him under the bus. Jack? I think the girl is Christie. Holly sketches out that Jackson just said he didn't trust her and points out that he lied to her face about something. Jackson gets real defensive and says its his game. Jackson says he's disappointed because he's distracted (with Kat). Holly says Kat told her immediately so its cool. And "they" have no idea Kat told her. Holly and Jackson seem to have a side thing.

Christie telling the parlor group that she wants to get everyone together during prime time and publicly consent that they're ok with all touching and kissing from anyone so that no one "makes any accusations up." "I don't believe in sexual assault." Sam catches that and "What?"'s it but the conversation moves on. Jack asks if Jeff Schroeder's Dumbledore thing was on live feeds or the show. He explains the incident but decides he doesn't want it to be "taken out of context" and convinces himself to stop. Things are awkward.

The kitchen counter is a couch and Jackson's been laid out on it this whole time. I thought he was in the bathroom. That's weird. Jackson has been holding court telling Ana how much he's grown in the house and will come out so much better and with a new career path and family. I really don't like Jackson. He's talking about his weaknesses are food, beer, and sex and he makes mistakes. He says everything that could go wrong was going wrong in his life before the game and he's very vulnerable. Jackson gives me douche chills. Mercifully BB turns away.

Jackson: I'm emotionally broken.

Sam tells Nick and Jack how badly he wants to backdoor someone and "check" half the house and show them where they stand. Jack says they have to win POV. Sam asks if Christie knows that he's with "you guys." Jack says there's nothing formal and Sam says "no one wants to put the A bomb on it." Sam says he wants Kemi, Ovi, and Kat out. Jack wants Jess out instead of Kat. Sam hates some guy (Ovi?) and wants him gone this week but Jack says he's got him eating of his hand. Sam says he wants to be him. Sam says Kemi told him Ovi was touching everyone and being creepy. Nick says when they were playing the locked arms game Ovi was right behind Ana ("It wasn't his fault") and he "went into security mode" and had to protect her. Nick wonders if Kemi wins POV and Jack dismisses the possibility. Jack seems like a tool. That's a shame. They complain about some incident where Jack threw shade on Kemi for not cooking and then Kemi said something. Its very cool kid.

Bella and Kemi are apologizing to Ovi's girlfriend for her boyfriend's behavior. I don't see it. I dunno. Kemi and Bella discuss the appropriateness of calling Tommy a girl. Like "Hey girl!" Its a very dumb conversation. Kemi says she has a "politically correct" friend who checks her when she goes too far but she's playing it safe here.

Its now Nick, Jack, Sam, Kat, Ana, Jackson, Holly, and Cliff all complaining about Ovi. Apparently its all about him not washing his hands enough. Nick again brings up Ovi ended up near Ana in the game and Nick rescuing Ana. Jack says he saw Ovi lick his fingers and offer him something. Kat and Ana say they want to throw up. I think the entire house might have OCD. Ana seems to feel like its going too far and interjects that Ovi's a really nice guy. Everyone kind of grumbles and changes the subject.

Nick apologizes to Nicole for the weird anti-Catholic stuff. Nicole says she wasn't mad and doesn't get mad. Nick says it didn't come out the right way. DR saves him from explaining what he meant and leaves.

Kemi complains to Bella that she can't talk game with Nicole because Jess keeps interrupting. They say Jess has been very vocal that she'd put two guys up. Kemi thinks they egged it on in the early days with the girl power stuff. Kemi says Jess is trying to get in with "them" but can't. She identifies "them" as Jack, "Michie", Christie, Holly, and Ana. Bella agrees that 5 is definitely together. Kemi says they're a 5 within "that 8 you told me in the beginning". Kemi calls them "the Level 5 of this season." They wonder what their name is and speculate "Muscle Milk" and "Team Momoa". They make fun that Jack is seriously considering pursuing becoming Jason Momoa's stunt double.

Kemi: Can somebody please s... can somebody do something? Just take me away.

Careful what you wish for.

Extended fish means a good time to stop. I think we get the gist of things. Jackson, Jack, Nick, Christie, Bella, and Holly seem intact and have Kat, Sam, and Ana on the side with them and seemingly Cliff in a docile role. Ovi and Kemi are pariahs and targets with Nicole and Jess clearly on the outs. Bella's tight with Kemi but selling her out. Its a very cool kid high school atmosphere as usual. Not a good setup to start but no surprise.

I contend this is why vets can sometimes be good. A few veteran "camp counselors" probably breaks up this high school thing a bit. But c'est la vie.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jun 27, 2019

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I hope Jackson doesn't turn out to be this year's Winston.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'd love for Jackson to be Winston, but he doesn't seem nearly as interesting. He's just seems like a tool who sits around talking about himself while pretty girls stare and clearly already thinks he's playing the master game. He strikes me as a BB19 Cody or the darker side of Caleb. There's something... daterapey about the guy.

After I went to bed they picked POV players. Sounds like Jack, Sam, and Nicole along with Christie, Cliff, and Kat. The plan very much appears to be to use POV on Kat and backdoor Kemi. Jack, Sam, Kat, and of course Christie are all in on that. Nicole and Cliff or not so wildcard is if Nicole wins since they either need to let her in on the plan or blindside her with the Kemi move. But I got no indication last night that Kemi and Nicole had any kind of relationship.

Also I realized as I went to bed that Tommy disappeared from my updates. I have no idea what happened to him, but I assume the DR. Logically I'd assume he's with Christie and the cool kids and a few things on Jokers seems to confirm that.

Also the first racism social media controversy of the season.
https://twitter.com/ChelsiLuvsBB/st...276397201866753

This crew was very weird about the "controversy" stuff last night. Nick's weird anti-Catholic thing and lingering on it. the Jeff Schroeder thing, Christie's odd "I don't believe in sexual assault" thing, and just lots of random comments about changing their language and remembering the feeds are on. It seemed like this crew was very "un PC" and trying to get it under control.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV is being played. Christie (HOH), Cliff (Nominee), Kat (Nominee), Jack, Sam, and Nicole playing. Kemi backdoor target.
Puppies this season.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

I'd love for Jackson to be Winston, but he doesn't seem nearly as interesting.
Maybe I'm misremembering, but when I think of Winston I think of a dude who has gotten by on his looks for his whole life, forms early bromance, ends up having terrible views.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Faustian Bargain posted:

Maybe I'm misremembering, but when I think of Winston I think of a dude who has gotten by on his looks for his whole life, forms early bromance, ends up having terrible views.

I mean, Winston had some terrible views but he was actually a paranoid nutcase and clearly a really insecure and socially awkward nerd. Winston was an rear end in a top hat, don't get me wrong. I hated him. But he was also completely insane and weird. Brett was just a cocky frat boy and Tyler was a guy getting everything because of his looks. Winston was a ball of crazy and insecurity. All the "bro" stuff was transparently about puffing himself up and even his alliance kind of clowned him about it and the girls repeatedly said it clearly wasn't him naturally.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its been five hours of adorable puppy cam so lets do some flashbacks...

12:41 AM; Jackson tells Holly and Kat that Jackson looks at Christie like he's found his wife. Kat says its a problem. Jackson says its not a thing right now but they'll pick each other over anyone else. He says Jack was his F2 immediately. Kat says its bad to have a F2 with someone your physical equal. Jackson, "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't" and compares them to Derrick and Cody (huh?). Jackson starts ranting about how everyone has to go eventually and only two people make the end. Kat points out its Week 1 and they can slow down. Jackson is WAY too intense and cocky. More about Jack. Holly keeps saying he's good with his words. Jackson's really put out that he told Christie something. Kat says he has Ana in his palm and he's targeting the "weak" people. Jackson keeps going back to the Christie thing and says he looks at her "like she hung the moon." Kat, "Why don't you look at me like that? I'm loving with you." Kat again apologizes for questioning him last night.

Kat, "I know I can trust you...
Jackson: YES! You can.

Jackson, "Lesson learned, the hard way." Jackson keeps rambling about Jack "slapping him in the face" and having "sleepovers" and Kat makes a joke where he knows where to go if he wants one. Jackson then jumps up and leaves and the girls laugh at how ridiculous Jackson is and Holly tells Kat to "chill."

Kat then worries about the block some more and doesn't understand why the backdoor plan has to be a secret. Holly explains its to keep the house calm and Kat says she "has no chill." Holly says its valid that she's freaked out since she's the first pawn. Kat says Jackson needs to chill with the Jack stuff. Holly says its going to be a storyline and he looks bad. Then they make jokes about the TV show and all this.

Kathryn: CAN KATHRYN TRUST JACKSON? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON BIIIIIG BROTHER!

I kind of like Kathryn. She seems kind of crazy.

12:59 AM, Tommy reassures a crying Kat that she's "good" and he believes it with "all his heart." POV pick freaked her out.Tommy hugs her, comforts her, tells her he loves her, and reassures her over and over. He's definitely a more receiving presence to Kat's paranoia than Jackson or Holly. Nick shows up and reassures her that everyone will use the POV and even if Nicole or Cliff wins and she stays on the block Kemi goes home. Kat's shaky about that. Jackson shows up. Tommy apologizes for hamming it up during the POV pick while Kat was freaking out. Jackson, "Your joy is a light in the darkness." Jackson's so creepy. Then Jackson rips a nasty smelling fart.

1:54 AM, Christie tells Jack that Nick and Bella are cuddling. Christie tells Tommy that they looked like they were "totally making out." Tommy's happy because it means he gets his own bed. Tommy warns Christie that they have to be more careful together and says Christie shouldn't be in a room with Kat and Cliff because it looks like they're scheming. Huh? Christie doesn't get it either and Tommy says it probably doesn't matter. He says if he was "her" (Kemi) he'd be suspicious if he saw it. The download a little info but there's nothing new. Christie says her brain's never worked as well as it is now and its "just flowing." Tommy thinks this is going to be a great story between them and the fans will love it and he keeps thinking about the house finding out. Christie says someone made a comment about her meeting Tommy's family when they get home and she kinda freaked out. They think whoever it is might know but they don't think its a huge deal. Christie says "he" keeps talking about them having a youtube show and traveling the world and being stars. She says he's good people. Nick? I dunno. Christie thinks they can take this game. Tommy's worried he'll be a target once the outcasts go so he's going to play under the radar. They confirm they have a F2.

Christie then finds Holly and tells her that Tommy wants to lay low but trusts the group. Blah blah Kat is nervous. Christie feels really confident about their group (which has been named by some as "The Jack-Offs", which I like). They think its annoying Ana was called to DR. Holly thinks the blindside is the "most peaceful" and good way to "do this." "Obviously, Kemi's not going to be happy but..." Christie hopes Kat wins so its clean and they can hide the scheme and she can lie and tell Kemi its not personal and just a victim of playing "too hard too fast". She says she will tell her half the house came to her to say she's scheming and "talking poo poo about the guys' cooking." Christie says Kemi is in her "Whacktivity group in Week 3" as another reason. That's new info. Holly's the player under the delusion that they can blindside and target people nicely and without drama.

2:00 AM, Jackson and Kat poo poo talk Ovi some more and say he's a good guy but acting fake. Jackson says people see through that and don't tolerate it. He rambles about how he'd act the same way in any situation even if it "pisses off people like Kemi." He says he "controlled" his college roommates "too" and his buddies on trips. He's pissed because Kemi called him out for it. "I rather by myself and be called out by one or two people like her who don't believe it." Kat says that's why she's with him. She asks how his day was and he says he's been stressed out because of her. He's such a douche. Kat apologizes for needing so much attention from him and Holly. She's worried about Bella but Jackson says she shouldn't be. Kat talks about how she feels good with Holly and Jackson again goes in on his thing about how he doesn’t trust anyone except Jack and he broke his heart. “I mean, I trust you too.” Kat wonders when alliances will form and says its bad to be a floater, unless you’re one everyone loves like Tommy. Kat thinks there will be a fan vote and it would be “clutch” if one of them wins. Jackson says Cliff or Tommy would win. Kat says they should bet and Jackson bets “50 lasagnas”. Kat says that’s too much and Jackson calls her a “cheap rear end.” Jackson rambles about how its good that he wasn’t picked for POV so he didn’t have to expose himself by saving her and get blood on his hands. Kat agrees. He’s very valiant.

2:24 AM, Ana tells Holly and Christie that she’s “so done” with Ovi and he disgusts her. Holly points out that everyone is touchy in the house and they just feel differently because Ovi’s not attractive. Ana, “If you’re hot you can touch me.” Christie complains about him using her shower. There was some incident they think was funny and will be on the show. More Ovi bashing. Ana, “Guys! He really grosses me out!” Christie complains that he walks around in a towel after showers. Ana, “He shits a looooot too!” They say he has IBS. Christie says its good he stopped making his “melts”. Holly, “Where did they find him?” Christie, “Under a rock.” Ana describes how he was talking to her and she was thinking “Don’t look at me!” Holly says they have to tolerate him because he’s on their side. Christie complains that he tells her game stuff that she already knows. “These are not your ideas, they’re ours.” Holly says all the guys in the house suck. Christie, “They’re all gently caress boys, idiots, or Ovi.” Except Jack. He’s so hot and smart that they’re scared of him. Ana’s mad that she has to stay quiet and let him think he’s playing all the girls. Ana and Holly tell Christie he treats her differently because he wants to marry her. Christie says “who the gently caress knows?” but she wouldn’t let it get in the way of the game. She says if she did like Jack and he was flirting with the other girls it would be sleazy. More blah blah about how Jack loves Christie. Christie thinks he’s still in love with his ex. Christie doesn’t talk like someone not interested. They discuss the ex so the feed switches away to a charming conversation with the other happy couple.

Jackson: This (bracelet) is a Catholic prayer.
Kat: You’re Catholic?
Jackson: Did you not hear me talk about this?

Back to the girls. Holly says she feels bad someone (Kat?) feels so isolated. Holly, “She just said ‘I feel so alone’ I was like, ‘yeah.’” They say she’s backpedaling. Holly implies that its understandable since she’s on the block and Ana compares it to Ana being very sad at the start of the game. She says she doesn’t know what she’d do without each other since the guys suck. They think Sam is hilarious. Ana, “A hot guy with Sam’s personality?” Ouch. Christie says he’s never awkward and can talk to anyone. Christie says Jackson’s getting cuter everyday but he’s “so immature”. Everyone agrees. Holly, “He’s like a brother to me, but he’s such an idiot.” Ana thinks he’d be fun to hang out with. Then they talk about their outfits tomorrow and go to bed. Christie does a little jedi training before sleep. Christie says they should do it every night. Christie is my way too early winner pick right now. She’s playing well.

8:20 AM; Christie, Holly, and Ana in HOH don’t want to go downstairs and encounter Ovi.

Christie: It’s fine. He’s just a creature of God filled with love and he’s just a little different and likes to touch people more than others.
Holly: But he doesn’t. Everybody loves to touch everybody but we’re just fine with it in every other case.
Christie: I know. Why is that?
Holly: Nick could grope me all day and I’d be fine with that.
Christie: Fact.
Holly: Or any of the other guys. It’s just not the same.
Ana: Especially because he has a girlfriend.
Christie: Riiiight.
Holly: Sam doesn’t touch us like that.
Christie: He would never. Its called respect, and maturity.

9:26 AM; Holly wonders aloud why she hates Ovi’s voice so much. “I hear that voice and I’m in a bad mood.” Ana says he talks too much. Holly, “Always talking and never saying anything.” Ana repeats her. Then they talk about how hot Jack is for a long time but unfortunately he’s in love with Christie. Ana tells Holly about her time go go dancing. Holly says she feels bad because Kemi said she was excited for the Veto. Ana, “Sorry girl.” Holly, “I wouldn’t be too excited.” They laugh and then say they really do feel bad though. Ana says she hopes all the drama goes down tonight. Holly says she’s playing the Whacktivity on Monday with Jack, Jackson, Sam, and Tommy.

9:42 AM; Sam tells Tommy he’s looking forward to making a fool of himself in the POV. Tommy says they can’t get cocky but they’re in a good spot. Sam says it will be fun to do “something tragic” for the first one. “You think we’re friends, but we’re not!” Tommy thinks they’re being too obvious Kat and Cliff are pawns and is back on his weird “don’t be in the same room with both of them” thing. Sam doesn’t really get it either. Sam thinks its fine because they’re just being friendly with everyone. Sam, “Besides, its way too early for that… BUT THERE IS!” Sam acknowledges that its only fun because they’re on the right side of the blindside. Tommy says Kemi is great but too competitive. Sam think she told Ovi about how they all talk poo poo about him and the touching. Sam says he loves Ovi “to pieces.” They both agree that he’s been getting better. Bella and Kemi join and Sam leaves. Tommy asks if Ovi knows they talk about it and Bella says she wants to talk to him but it’s awkward. Tommy says he’s probably like this outside. Bella says he just wants to fit in and they all do it so she feels bad and doesn’t know how to do it. How DO you tell someone “You can’t act like everyone else because you’re too ugly”? Bella just hopes if a couple of people say something he’ll be fine. Kemi thinks Cliff did. Tommy thinks that might just resolve it and it can be “an internal fix.” He doesn’t want to get production involved.

10:10 AM; Christie goes to the bathroom where Ana, Holly, and Jess are getting ready. She says the guys just said "Ana's asking for it in those shorts." Ana's a little skeezed out but Christie says its a compliment but she said she was walking away from the conversation and they all got puffy. They say the guys are always horny and talking sex and Christie says Nick asked if he could whack off in the HOH shower. Ana says she's never met anyone as horny as Nick and he talks about sex all the time. Christie says she "understands" and as long as they aim for the drain.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jun 27, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam won POV. Sounds like a timed thing.

Kat is in tears. She doesn't actually know Sam is on Team Jack-Off because they're being needlessly coy with each other. Holly is trying to reassure her as she's CONVINCED this was all a setup to blindside her. Jackson in to assure her Sam will use it on her and he badly wants Kemi gone. Kat is not convinced.

Its a shame we won't get Kat on the block all week.

Ana informs Christie that Kemi was crying. But she doesn't know why because she went to sleep so she'll have to ask Tommy and Bella.

Ana: I don't know why she'd be crying. She doesn't know.
Christie: Maybe she does.
Ana: Eh.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holly and Jackson trying to assure Kat that everyone in the house really, truly, completely hate Kemi and Ovi and she's safe.

Jack pulls Nick into the parlor room to tell him they should nail down a 5 person alliance. Nick wants Ana and Christie. Jack asks Sam or Tommy for 5 and Nick doesn't know. Sam interrupts. He asks who he's using POV on and they agree they rather take Cliff off than Kat. PLEASE! Sam says he'll do what Christie wants, he just wants the blindside. He says he trusts Cliff more than Kat who is a wild cannon. Jack says Cliff has an app. They consider approaching him about it. They're talking themselves into taking Cliff off regardless what Christie wants. Jack says Kat's imploding. Sam complains that Kat was hounding him about the POV. “Leave me alone.” Nick defends her that its the first week and she has no idea who to trust. Jack proposes they form a 5 with two girls and Nick suggests Christie and Ana. Jack asks Ana over Bella and Nick says she’ll be a better player. Sam says its a small number but they can influence others. Sam asks the name and Jack proposes “Stage 5.” Sam asks if that’s been used before. Jack, “I don’t know, I’ve only been watching 4 seasons.” Creative cast this group.

Jackson's "joking" to Kat that she's a "clinger."

Kathryn: Not to be dramatic, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Holly warns Kat and Jackson that Christie saw them up together last night on the HOH cameras and was sketched out by it. Kat says she's not used to this kind of scrutiny and Holly says to get used to it quick. "This is NOT normal!" Kathryn, "I'm so funny. I'm so reckless."

Jackson: Son of a bitch.
Kat: Its fine.
Jackson: I'm not gonna say its not fine, but its not fine.

Kat says its bull that the same scrutiny isn't on Bella and Nick. Jackson brings up Christie and Jack. Holly says Christie's playing it smart because she's the only reason its not a full blown showmance. Jackson, "He is all about it. And he's all about her AND Sis (Ana). He's like physically attracted to Sis and emotionally attracted to Christie." Nick interrupts. And more "trust us." Jackson and Nick bail and Holly goes back to Kat being more careful about the showmance.

Holly: They have nothing else to talk about.
Kat: Well get a life.
Holly: They don't have a life! That's the point.

Kat tells Holly that Jackson was freaked out after he banished people and asked her to get him good with the girls. She says she convinced them not to take another shot at Jackson and she was close to him and could influence him. They took a first shot at Jackson? Then the DR asked Kat why she said she could "manipulate" Jackson and she got in an argument with DR that she never said it. They eventually convinced her she did and it got in her head that this was the plan to blindside her. Holly says she's looking for things to be paranoid about. Holly, "Like Jackson said, its like looking through a boyfriend's phone and everything looks suspicious but there's nothing there." That's a rather specific and unconvincing example, Jackson.

Jack pushing Stage 5 with Sam. Sam says its good because they’d still have people like Holly and Bella voting with them. Sam also mentions Ovi so Jack starts making fun of his clothes saying he’s been wearing the same shirt the whole time. Sam says his brother had sheets that looked the same. Jack says he’s starting to smell. Sam goes back to Stage 5 talk and whether Jackson his involved. Jack is clear that a time will come when Jackson has to go. “We’re kind of the same player.”

I’m gonna watch the debates. But gaming is starting to happen.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson and Christie talking the POV comp. They say Sam is dangerous. Jackson, “Sam has a look in his eyes.” Christie wonders if Sam will use the POV and Jackson says if he doesn’t he’ll have 8 people gunning for him. Ahh, the classic Week 1 bullying “house” play. Christie assures Jackson Kat isn’t going home. Jackson says he’s been reassuring her but he “slipped up” by making the Kat thing happen. “But it don’t matter.” Christie says its fine and it DOES matter because its just a real thing. Jackson says they haven’t kissed or anything “so it’s not a big error.” Christie says it’s not her business. Jackson says he’s staying close to Kat so she doesn’t feel used. He’s such a slime ball. He compares Kat to a gently caress buddy he has at home. Jackson says he doesn’t want Christie and Jack to get a target either. Christie says they’re not a thing and asks if people think that. Jackson says they have a connection and its beautiful and are cute together. Christie says they’re both strong leaders and that’s scary. Jackson says it’s a long HOH. Christie says Matt/Raven and Mark/Elena went far and its good that the couples are working together. Christie asks if Jackson would go after Holly and Ana if Kat hadn’t happened. Jackson jumps on it “absolutely” but says Ana is Jack’s type. Then he goes on and on about how beautiful she is and her type and looks like all his exes. Jackson says he can see Sam “going rogue” and not using the POV because he doesn’t think he’s in the core. They say he’s smart and could make a move if he wins HOH. They say Nick is smart. Jackson is impressed that he knows song lyrics. Jackson, “No one in this house is dumb.” Ehhhhh… Jackson says even Cliff is “one of the smartest older person roles” he’s seen.

Holly, Ana, and some dude I don’t recognize. Nick? He says he doesn’t really want Kemi gone because she said she’d put up Jess and Cliff. Ana says it will be harder to get Kemi out next week. Whispering about next week and the Whack power and how it might make them targets if they’re whittled down as options. Ana says she’d tell them if he won it and the guy says don’t. Who the hell is that? Is that Nick? They talk about whether Cliff has a power. Ana says she asked and he said no and she believed him. They all believe him and they all think they’re real good with Cliff.

Ovi is with Jackson and Christie. Christie is audibly disgusted talking to him. He’s saying how he was asking Nicole and Cliff about ASL letters and Christie is all “Why would you ask someone that?” Jackson scolds Ovi for talking with people outside the group. Ovi, “We were just talking sign language.” Ovi is confused what he did wrong and apologizes, to which Jackson and Christie tell him he doesn’t need to apologize and he’s just paranoid. After scolding him and being clearly annoyed. Then they get up and leave.

Jess and Nicole talking over backgammon. Jess asks if they trust “him” to keep his mouth shut. Jess said Christie she didn’t want to put Kemi up because she didn’t want to look like a racist. Nicole says it won’t look good if the first two evictees are black. Jess says Christie said if Kemi creates a scene (“and its called for”) it will look bad. They say Kemi hasn’t done anything and isn’t a threat, so why backdoor her? Nicole asks why Sam would use the POV on Kat unless they were working together. Jess adds that if Christie asks her to it only makes sense if they’re working together. Nicole says Kemi likes Christie and it will hurt her. Jess isn’t sure it will Kemi and thinks it could still be her. Neither girl knows where they stand. Nicole says she understands people are rubbing people wrong, but its just because she’s quiet and not opening up and that’s not sketchy.

Feeds skip away for some reason to a nothing group talk. The cool kids are just around the kitchen.

We’re back. Nicole hopes if Kemi stays she goes batshit on the guys. Nicole wants a clash of the guys they can ride the middle with. Jess wants to talk to Kemi but doesn’t want to raise any alarms. Ovi joins a room that might not hate him. Ovi says his stomach’s “in shambles.” Jess says hers is too and Nicole says its because of all the stress and diet stuff and their bodies can’t adjust. Ovi says he’s eating terribly. Ovi, “Its like a caveman in a very fancy cave.” Jess, “I think even the fish are bored.” They note that the fish tank looks dirty and notice a big fish poop. Ovi is surprised and mesmerized by the idea that fish poop where they swim. Nicole wonders if its their responsibility to clean the tank. Jess asks Ovi if he talks to Sam and if he’ll us the POV. Ovi doesn’t know and says it depends on who he talks to. For some reason they skip away.

Kat’s having a meltdown in Jackson’s arms. DR asked her if she had friends or something and it set her off. Jackson tells her she has “a heart of gold.” I didn’t actually know people said that except about make believe sex workers. Kat apologizes for messing up his game. Jackson says no one put a gun to his head and dragged him in there. He recites what I assume are the lyrics of a country song.

Back to the outcasts. Ovi hopes that if there’s a backdoor it will be a house decision and they’ll see it coming. Jess would be shocked if Christie blindsides them. Again, for some reason they skip away. More Jackson/Kat trash. Back. Nicole says last year “the other alliance” (FOUTTE) got weird with each other and hosed themselves. They seem to be putting together that if they’re all blindsided they’re “the other side”. Good. That’s something too many people struggle to realize. Jess says Kemi thinks Bella is her friend but she’s keeping her distance. Nicole says Christie said she was Kemi’s friend and Nicole said she’s friendly with everyone. Ovi says they don’t want to be “the pigeons on the ledge” but don’t want to gently caress each other either. I’m not following. He seems to be saying that if Kemi goes up that might be “a lost cause” and they just have to regroup from it. Ovi says they need to “represent”. They might have been skipping away because they continued to talk about the uncomfortable racial aspects of nominations. Jess says she wants to make jury. Jess says there has to be something with the cool kids who are so close they’re talking about moving in together. THANK YOU! Another thing too many HGs delude themselves about. Nicole asks if they should bring Cliff into this conversation. Jess thinks the cool kids will use Cliff as a pawn until he wears out his usefulness. Jess says it would be “mega sketchy” to backdoor someone, “especially a person of color.” And we skip away again.

We jump around a bunch and finally settle with Kat crying and Jess comforting her. Blah blah blah. Jess says she needs to take her mind off it. Kat, “I did but then I had this dream… God I’m so loving crazy!” Kat can’t believe how sad she is. blah blah blah. Jess is fishing for who might go up if Kat goes down. Kat is confident Jess won’t go up.

Nick and Sam talking to Cliff about the POV. Cliff saying he should do what’s best for his game but Nick and Sam seem to be heavily hinting if not outright saying that Sam’s using it on him and Kemi’s getting backdoored. Nick asks what Cliff would do if he won HOH. Cliff doesn’t know and suggests Jess. Nick asks who he’s close to game wise. Cliff says Ovi wants to work with him but people “aren’t happy with him” so he’s keeping his distance. Nick and Sam say that’s smart and to stay away from him. Cliff says he’d target Jessica, Ovi, or Kat. Nick says if Kat stays on Thursday then they can keep using her as a pawn and she’ll be cool with it because she knows she can trust them. HA! This Nick is a BB genius. They bash Ovi a bunch. Nick says he loved him the first few days but he’s “suuuuucked” since. Cliff says he hasn’t done anything but he’s annoying. Nick says he curses too much. Sam says they curse too, “but we always did.” Cliff says he’s trying too hard and it would break his heart to send him home. Nick pushing that he has to cut his throat. Cliff says Kat’s annoying too about the block stuff and she can’t help him right now. Blah blah blah. Cliff is docile and Sam and Nick are manipulating him. Nick talks A LOT. Nicole mercifully breaks it up.

Jack is leading the cool kids in a group workout in the kitchen. Kemi is working out with them but like at this awkward distance. I don’t know, I might be reading into that one. Jess joins them.

They’re making a birthday cake for Cliff’s kid. Someone coerces Kat out of her bed to join them. For some reason Nick feels like “that American Sniper dude.” Its all just been group talk for awhile so a good time to unplug.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christie, Jack, Ana, and Holly express their frustration with Kat. Jack says the game is hard and he likes Jess and hates that she’ll be the target next week. Christie says she came to play so you gotta do what you gotta do. Holly says Ovi was sleeping in her spot and she freaked out and snatched her pillow from him. She says she feels bad and has to control herself. Jack says someone got peanut butter on her comforter. They deduce Nick and Bella. Oddly they don’t get angry about this. Jack seemed to expect it to be Ovi and says “whatever, he’s just a putz. A schmutz.” Holly says she turned the pillowcase inside out and feels like a dick “but…” Christie says that she’s worried she’ll backdoor Kemi, Kat will dig herself a hole and get evicted, and then she’ll have lots of blood on her hands. Holly thinks she might but doesn’t think she will. I’m not sure why that’s an issue since they have the numbers. Christie’s also freaking out that she doesn’t have a real reason to target Kemi. Christie’s uncertain about Bella and Nick’s votes. Jack says Nick is good. Ana says Bella wanted to talk to Christie about giving Kemi a sympathy vote. Christie, “What’s the point?” Holly, “You don’t give a sympathy vote so that people feel better.” Christie says it’s a red flag about Bella. Christie thinks Bella’s been sketchy and that Nick will vote with her. She’s going to meditate on it.

Ovi breaks it up (wearing the 3rd different shirt I’ve noticed since Jack claimed he never changed his shirt). Christie tries to swallow her contempt and engage with him about her worries about Kat. Ana ignores him. Holly pretends to be asleep. Jack asks if he took a shower. Ovi says its a tough choice but the house trusts Christie. Christie, “No one trusts anyone in the Big Brother house.” Oh God, Jackson’s here.

Jess is teaching people how to curse in spanish.

I’m kind of just hanging on to see Ovi leave the group hangout and see what they complain about. I went away and went back to find it. Right before he left he was having a jolly old time joking with Sam, Tommy, Cliff, and Nick and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I guess Tommy and Nick were teasing him and he went back at them and it turned into a big funny yelling fest. Nick, Tommy, and Sam all seemed kind of cool with Ovi standing up to the teasing. Bella and the Cool Kids were doing some complaining about Ovi elsewhere in the house.

I feel like we’re getting close to the point where these HGs are sitting in the DR and someone says “So you make fun of Ovi a lot, huh? How do you think that comes across?”

Christie pulls Tommy into HOH in tears and says she feels bad about the Kemi thing and feels like she’s playing her game for other people. She says the only reason she’s got to put her up is the Whack competition and it doesn’t feel good in her gut. She thinks she’s playing Jack and Jackson’s game. She likes Kat but she’s doing Jackson a favor keeping her in the game. She doesn’t trust Bella and is worried Kemi could stay and it comes back on her when Kemi’s never done anything to her. Christie thought she could trust Jack but he’s playing everyone in the house. Tommy agrees. She thinks Jack is gonna come up soon and that he’s been on her rear end. She feels sketchy about him and Tommy agrees. She says everyone thinks they’re in a showman and she wants to tell Jack to just go be with Ana and leave her alone. “I think he’s playing a better game than me. He’s just really good at being Jack.” Tommy thinks its good to work with him because people will turn on him in time. Christie says the other side are good people, Tommy agrees. Christie brings up Bella wanting to make a sympathy vote. Tommy says they talked about Jackson giving Kat a sympathy vote early in the week and its the same thing. Christie wants to distance herself from Jack and spend more time with Bella. Tommy says to do pros and cons about Kemi. Pros: Whack Comp, keep the house happy, “She’s a competitor”, they don’t know where she stands. Tommy says he had a tough conversation with Kemi today and he felt bad too. Cons: The possibility of the vote flipping. They count votes. Christie thinks she might be paranoid. Tommy asks what her gut says. Christie says her original plan of Kat but thinks that might be ego about the Jacks. Christie apologizes for doing this but Tommy says they’re lucky to have each other for this support. Tommy thinks its too early to do something that shakes things up and “the alliance is amazing”. Apparently the name of “the Eight” is Grateful. Or Gr8ful?

This looks pretty accurate to me.
https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/1144385131781722112

Kemi interrupts to check on Christie and Christie brushes her freakout of on general paranoia and the game. She tells Kemi about the frustration of people thinking she’s in a showmance with Jack and how bad she feels that Kat is so sad. This is just amazing timing for Kemi as Christie CAN’T feel better about backdooring her now. Christie says she just hopes nothing crazy happens… to the person she’s planning to backdoor. Christie actually compliments Ovi and says he offered to help clean her room earlier and it was sweet. She says she just has to decompress. Kemi says Christie’s been a good HOH with an open room and everyone gets along and brings up how Sam acted when she won HOH last year. We get fish to protect Sam. They break up and Tommy gets paranoid about them all leaving at the same time. Christie really doesn’t want to sit up in her room alone but agrees to pee and come down after. Tommy’s one game flaw I see is he’s crazy paranoid about people in the same room together.

Holly and Ana RACE up to HOH and Christie downloads that she’s freaking out about the backdoor and playin The Jacks’ game. Christie says she’s “making an executive decision” to pull away from Jack but not the alliance. “I’m spewing so much right now.” Christie seems reassured that Kemi is the best move for the alliance despite Jack’s personal agenda. Ana, “Despite how hot he is…” Christie rants about the Jacks for awhile and that Jack flirts with everyone. “He literally does it with Nicole.” Ana says Bella said something about Jack/Christie and she corrected her. Christie says Jack told him they have to talk because he has “a five.” Christie says he already has her four. Ana, “First and final four.” Ana says when they get down to 8 she wants Jack gone first. Blah blah blah Jack. Christie says when she gets her HOH wine she just wants to share it with them and Tommy. Holly talks about how Jack isn’t just hot he has a dominant sexual energy. Christie, “He’s not beneficial to me.” Holly warns not to distance herself too much. Christie says she has to talk to Jack so he doesn’t get sketched out. They just keep going back and forth between how hot Jack is and how badly they want to get him out and stick it to him. Holly says Kat is convinced Jack pulled her down in the hanging comp. Christie wouldn’t put it past him. Ana, “He’s a snake.”

Kemi and Nicole are practicing the little choreographed routine they’re gonna do when they vote on Thursday. I’ve literally NEVER seen HGs do that before. They’re pleased and Kemi does a celebratory dance.

Kemi: Look at them zooming in.
Nicole: And when I dance they probably zoom out and turn off the camera.

Kemi says she just had a talk with Jack and she talks to him so rarely she got paranoid he was up to something. Nicole asks if she’s talked to Christie and Kemi says yeah. She says they’ve talked and Kemi seems satisfied she’s good. Kemi hated the idea of Jack winning POV because then he’d have to talk to him and it would seem opportunistic. She says she doesn’t like talking to him because of the flirting and early on he said she was flirting with him. She said today he put on Cliff’s hat and for a second she thought he was hot. “Its been nine days in this house.”

Ovi tells a large group about how he grew up Muslim but spent time as a 7th Day Adventist and explored other religions looking for what he thinks fits and how its been with his devout parents who felt they had failed him but were understanding. Nick asks what he is now and Ovi basically says he’s agnostic but basically believes “do good.” Nick says he respects that and avoids insulting any religion. Ovi says one of his problems with Islam was its views of homosexuality but says that’s problems in a lot of religions. Nick to Nicole, “Isn’t Christianity more accepting than Catholicism?” Whoops. Ovi says there’s a lot of ignorance about Islam and people equate it with “twisted” countries’ values or “radical islam”. Nick stumbles around the idea that there’s radical Christians and Catholics too. “I don’t know, is genocide the word?” Sam contrasts thinking “all Islam is bad” with not blaming Catholics for “all the burnings at the stake.” Ovi says there’s roughly 2.2 billion Muslims in the world. Nick is surprised that there’s Muslims in China. Sam, “Muslism is really, really out there.” Ovi explains that its been around for awhile. Nick says there’s so many Christians and Catholics who don’t like Jews “and I’m like, Jesus was a Jew.” He doesn’t understand how someone can hate someone for religion. Sam says it goes against the teachings to love. Ovi says people pick and choose values. He explains to Nick Jesus’ place in Islam and the connections between the two. Nick is tired but he thanks Ovi and is impressed he knows his stuff.

That drat Ovi.

Jack, Ovi, and Bella? shooting the poo poo. Ovi is enjoying the experience but is anxious to get back to his life. They ramble about the pros and cons of the game. Jack, “Like Christie says, its a calling you have to answer.” Bella says she loves Christie and Jack together and hopes Christie “switches back” and they get married. Nick comes in and successfully tosses a life preserver cushion on Ovi’s head for “50 lasagna”.

Nick a darkhouse favorite in carnival HOHs.

Ovi’s left alone and talks to the cameras. He says he watched clips of the feeds a year ago. He’s just rambling and not saying anything interesting. He thinks David’s fate is a nightmare. He just names everyone in the house and basic info about them as if we don’t know that already. He even plugs Christie’s business webpage. He knows everyone’s middle names but he forgot what Kat’s job is. Yeah, we don’t know either, Ovi. He knows all kinds of info about people like what year they graduated from college. Ovi is either the best listener in the world or they’re all right and he’s a serial killer. He thinks Nicole has the most amazing story and that Jessica is an inspiration. He likes everyone, really. “Man, I love these people.” Poor Ovi. Ovi says he can fit in but he knows there’s “the popular kids” and he’s a dork and he feels he has to “hide that part” of him. He thinks he’s worked his way into the group but it’s tiring. Ovi plugs Audrey’s Sequester show but says it’s much faster paced than BB. He says his buddy Don is running his social media and he told him to just quote any mean stuff said about him with “I agree.” BB’s had enough.

Ok bed before the sun.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Jackson, "Your joy is a light in the darkness." Then Jackson rips a nasty smelling fart.

:hmmyes:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Quick notes from sleepy/work time?

- Apparently last night when Jackson was rambling about Kat "happening" and "not mattering" he was saying the two of them hooked up and "How many people can say they had sex in the Big Brother House?" Classy.

- Nick is all into Bella but he rambled a bunch about not wanting to "offend her culture" or complicate her life or something while holding her in a vice grip. Nick creeps me out and I still can't tell if that's a bias against smug pseudo intellectual Jersey rich white dudes who work as child behavior therapists... and yes, thats a weirdly specific category.

- It sounds like they might have already played the first Whack competition and someone has a power? But there's been no indication from anyone in the house. I guess we'll find out on Sunday. Last year Sam managed to stay quiet about her power so its definitely possible, especially this early when no one has any real reason to trust anyone.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Backyard is open. That’s good in that it gives people more room to scheme and spread out, but it also means that most everyone just spends all day sunning and swimming. And they’re never wearing their mics right.

Jess and Kemi chatting. Jess finds it suspect that someone was called into DR late last night when they were calling in the Whacktivity competitors and he wasn’t one. Kemi says she always wonders about the frequency of people being called in. Remi brings up edgic stuff on Reddit and that Tyler was called into the DR twice as much as everyone else.

Jess: Oh my God, they keep track of that poo poo?!
Kemi: People on Reddit are loving crazy.

Kemi says its funny that Tyler was only in Level 6 because he won the first HOH and Jess says most early alliances form in the HOH. “If you think about it its the only time you have to create something like that.” Kemi talks about how when Christie came out of the DR crying and Kemi went to HOH to check on her three people jumped on her to say she was “doing her thing.” Jess says she doesn’t want to go back on promises and deals unless someone is “acting loving crazy.” She said watching she assumed everyone goes really fast. “Why the hell is there an alliance on Day 2?” Kemi says she started watching last season because she shares a mutual friend with Angela and that person told her if she’s not in an alliance on Day 2 she’s screwed. But Kemi thinks there’s too many big personalities for an alliance. “I mean it could be, but who?” Who indeed? Jess says there’s some pretty obvious people cliquing up but stumbles around whether that means they’re working together or not. Jess says its possible to have a close relationship in the house and not be playing together. Its really not and this is the mistake outsiders make every season. Kemi says there’s always someone who comes in playing “super hard” like Swaggy and Devin. They try and figure out who BB19’s one is and they think maybe Cody. This isn’t deep game analysis. They both think the people who come in playing hard go out quickly. Kemi again insists this season is different because they’re extroverts. A BB cast of big personalities. What a twist. They want to just sit back and wait for the big personalities to blow up, specifically Jack. Jess, “When you’re not blinding by someones beauty and gorgeousness it’s easy to see.” Kemi doesn’t think he’s pretty. General chit chat about why Jack sucks. They start fantasizing about drinks and Kemi talks about how she’d “die” to go to some exclusive $100K membership island country club off the coast of Miami she loves. Kemi mentions that she didn’t bring her shirt (Fisher Island) because she didn’t want to talk about it on the feeds but ah well. Feeds cut away when she starts talking about the ex who took her there.

Jack talking Christie about establishing their “real five” instead of their “fake fives”. Ovi interrupts to ask if anything’s changed with POV and Christie bs’s him a bit. They seem to be cluing Ovi in that something is happening but not exactly what. Christie gives Ovi credit for working out outside this morning alone and Ovi says if he’s going to be in here all summer he should at least use the time to cut some weight. “My room’s locked upstairs, just in case you were thinking of going.” Well, she tried to be nice. Ovi splits so Jack identifies his “real five” as them, Tommy, Nick, and a girl of Christie’s choosing. Christie says its hard to split up Holly and Ana so one girl is hard. Christie is nervous about vocalizing something official but Jack wants to get proactive and says its the time to nail something down (its Day 10 of 99). Jack, “Fire Team Five.” Jack sucks. Jack says Christie is his ride or die. Tommy is their F3. Christie still insists she can’t pull Holly or Ana aside and try to split them and thinks they might even be a F2. Christie brings up the “Christie/Jack” thing and they both agree it shouldn’t be a thing. Jack, “We’re breaking up.”

Back to Kemi and Jess. Kemi thinks the Jacks, Holly, Christie, and Ana are a five. Jess agrees. Kemi wonders how some other people fit in there. Kemi is a stealth whisperer. Jess says it makes her sad because she hoped the girls would stick together. Kemi says she’s putting up two guys if she wins HOH, “and you know which.” Jess agrees. Kemi points out physical strength isn’t necessarily an advantage in most comps. The digress to talking about if they went on Survivor. These two wander a lot. Jess thinks she might have enough fat to last her but Kemi is sure she’d be medically evacuated. Jess pegs Nick as a threat because “he don’t give a gently caress.” Kemi calls him “the Tyler” of their season. She says no one will put him up. Jess doesn’t agree (me neither) but can’t get past Kemi’s “would you put him up next week?” fence. They digress to talking about how cold Angela was. Kemi was cool with it but thought she went too far with Rachel. They liked Brett. They didn’t care about Winston. Philistines. Kemi hopes Brett is brought back. Jess thinks he could be a punishment.

Jackson is called to the “DIARY ROOM DOWNSTAIRS”. I haven’t heard anyone called “UPSTAIRS.”

Kemi downloads the gist of her game talk to Nicole. By that I mean she spends 90 seconds saying “I told Jess those five are close and Jess agreed but didn’t know if that meant they were an alliance and I don’t know”. I guess Kemi would be a more succinct recapper than me.

Holly and Ana say how happy they are to have each other. Holly feels bad Kat doesn’t have this. Holly says Kat is getting close to Jackson but thinks he has a F2 with Jack. Holly says Kat thinks Kemi is taking the fall for Bella trying to stir up poo poo. Ana is sketched out why someone in their alliance would be loving with people. Holly doesn’t get why Bella is causing trouble. Holly doesn’t think it’s worth saying something. Holly, “Bella scares me.” Holly thinks Bella is telling people she wants to work with them outside the house so they’ll work with her in the house to make up for her poor social game. Ana says she rather keep Kat around than Bella. Holly agrees. They worry Nick is too close to her but Holly says she lives with a guy. They gossip. Holly repeats that she thinks Kemi is “taking the fall” for Bella and she feels bad. She thinks Bella set Kemi up for the game talk they’re all saying Kemi did. “But whatever, they both have to go eventually.” They decide not to broach the subject with Christie but to keep an eye on Bella. Then they complain about how long the “week” is and how people are starting stuff because they’re bored. Holly says she can feel herself fraying and snapping at people. It’s Day 10. That’s not good.

Kemi telling Nicole more about her Jess talk. She can’t tell if Jess is naive or fooling her. Bella joins and Kemi whispers some stuff about Jess. Kemi says Jess is going to put up guys but Kemi wants to stress that dudes don’t always have an advantage. So Kemi wants to target girls? I’m confused.

Kemi: There’s no reason to be intimidated by the fact that there are penises in the house.

Kemi asks if Jess is close to Ana, Bella says no but she’s close to Kat. They meander a lot. Bella says the first few HOHs will be “people who haven’t made big impressions” but things get serious around 4. Kemi says 2 will be big because there’s clearly a group and if they win they whittle the numbers but if they don’t they have a chance to take a shot at the group. Kemi says she wants Cliff to win HOH because he said he’d put up Jackson and Christie because they both put him up. Bella is skeptical of that. Kemi says Cliff thinks all of them and Ovi are on the outs and need to talk, but isn’t sure about Jess. Bella says Kat and other cool kids say they can get info from Cliff and she doesn’t know who’s playing who. Kemi says Cliff’s “just nice.” Bella says if Christie were to backdoor someone she’d have to have a majority. Kemi says she thinks Christie is the sort of person who would have a conversation with her replacement. Kemi’s revving up but ain’t in full game mode.

Kemi: I don’t see people evicting Cliff over Kat.

Oh, honey.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Flashback time…

1:57 AM, Christie, Tommy, Jack, and Ana in HOH. Tommy says Nick was antsy with him and Jack says he’s “bound up” and Christie should tell him to use his shower. Jack asks why Kemi came up when Christie was emotional. Christie thinks she “made it worse” but Tommy says she was good. Christie, “I played it off really good.” Its always odd when BBers go through hoops to delay a blindside even though it just will make it worse. Jack says Kat’s “being a gently caress” but everyone’s still on board with getting out Kemi because “she’s coming into conversations weird.” Christie says she’s not going to mess up their plan because of her emotions. Jack’s massaging Ana’s foot. Holly arrives. Christie workshops her reason for putting Kemi up. “Too hard too strong too fast too many names too fast”. “I feel like my HOH is should be mine and this person was trying to take over it.” Its kind of gibberish. Jack says that Bella said that Kemi said that Cliff said he’d put up Jack and Christie. They unravel that and decide someone’s full of poo poo. Tommy says Cliff told him at some point about “I know who nominated me so I know where to go.” Christie says she doesn’t blame him. Jack says its not true and Cliff is trying to work with them. Christie thinks that cocky and Tommy thinks the other side is pulling together. Jack doesn’t like this and insists he has Cliff. Jack makes the classic mistake of assuming that since they have the majority they can’t be hurt. Christie explains how a HOH putting up 2 of them hurts them. Jack gets condescending and says you “win the POV and switch them” and then seems to realize his mistake as Christie points it out. Jack, “I don’t think he said it but if that’s what we want to think and be proactive instead of reactive I say lets go.” Tommy asks if he thinks Bella made it up and Jack says he thinks Kemi did. Christie keeps repeating that it makes sense for Cliff to nominate her so she’s not going to stress about it. Jack’s insistent it’s a lie. “I’m not going to manifest it.” He calls Kemi “toxic” and says she doesn’t understand how the game works. “And she says things about poor people who don’t deserve it” like Cliff, Jack, and Christie. Huh?

Tommy and Jack leave and Ana thinks Jack might have made the whole thing up. Holly wants to ask Bella. Christie doesn’t care and just doesn’t trust Jack anymore. Holly says it sucks because its so early for this stuff. Ana calls Jack “so scary.” Also hot and she loves when he massages her feet. Ana says she wants to take out Jack, but then says she wants to win HOHs when there’s easy people to get out. Christie thinks Nick could win the game, and the rest agree. Ana, “He’s so funny. I would totally date him if he was a little cuter.” Ouch. Christie says he needs a better haircut and says he had some elaborate hair surgery thing. Holly says Tommy had it too. Holly, “If he spent all that money he really needs to get [???].” These girls hurt. And I hate Nick. Ana says Kat is acting weird to her. Christie is worried about Bella. “Is she working with us or not?” Holly doesn’t know. Christie hopes its not true and Cliff won’t put him up because he told her she was good. She wonders if she’s playing everyone and will win this. But then she again says it makes sense and she wouldn’t blame him.

2:18 AM, Nicole is crying in the parlor room. Ovi goes to check on her and Nick gives him poo poo but he says she asked him to come in. Ovi gives Nicole a long hug. Its Nicole’s dad’s birthday. Ovi tells him its hard to be away, especially in this situation, but her dad knows she misses him and can see her. Ovi says his mom’s birthday was last week. Ovi says wishing her dad a Happy Birthday on tv beats out a card. Ovi asks lots of questions about her dad, his hobbies, their family, and how they celebrate. He contrasts it with Cliff missing his son’s birthday, who is about their age. He says every dad just wants their kid to live out their dreams and she’s doing it. Ovi is such a bastard.

After Ovi leaves Tommy comforts her. Then Jackson comes in with his weird rear end creepy platitudes. Then he splits after a minute and Tommy gets back to human comforting. Nicole cries a bit alone and wishes her dad a Happy Birthday, apologizes, and spells out a greeting on the kitchen table.

9:10 AM, BB forgets to turn off the feeds for wakeup time! Wakeup music was some song I don’t know (because I’m old) called Ocean Avenue from Yellowcard. I learn the Jacks share a bed. Jess dreamed that the season turned into BB All Stars and all the “bad” people were there.

10:26 AM, Christie tells Kat she’s stressed out that the POV Ceremony is gonna suck, but Kat informs her its not today. Christie thought eviction would be this weekend and wants it over with and for her to no longer be HOH. She tells Kat that Sam is “savage” and doesn’t care about backdooring Kemi because she’s not going to the Jury. Christie asked him to try and fake a little compassion.

11:26 AM, Christie tells Tommy that Kat told her eviction isn’t until Wednesday and “that’s insane.” They say everyone cried yesterday but it was a good check. Christie says she wants to be more social with the other side of the house today. Tommy wants to be more social with their side today. They note that they’ve both got a vive about Jack and Christie says the girls agree and want him out at 8. “But he’s so hot.” Christie says he’s playing so good but Tommy points out that everyone’s onto him in Week 1 so its not THAT good. Christie doesn’t like Jack’s “Five” and F3 with them. She says they’re not special and if he’s starting them with them he’s doing it with others (DING!). Tommy thinks he’s throwing comps but Christie says he wanted POV bad. Tommy sees through it but wants to work with him anyway. Christie thinks he’s feeling a shift in her.

Christie; I almost sense that he senses that we’re not sensing it.

Tommy says Nick is worried about being targeted with Bella but Tommy asks why he’s pointing out Christie/Jack and Jackson/Kat if he doesn’t want it coming back. This is just more about Christie not wanting the Jack target. Tommy says he might have to not back Christie up as much as he did last night. They think Jack gets salty if he doesn’t have total control. Tommy is weirded out that Jack is mysterious about his real life and why he doesn’t have any people with releases. Blah blah blah Jack hot calculated super genius. Christie doesn’t want America to think she’s being played by a boy. NYers bypass the “Doctor” nickname for “DR” and go with “Dominican (Republic).” Tommy says he’s really good with Bella and Christie says she started strong with her but wants to strengthen that today. Tommy says its scary how much Ana reminds him of some outside person they know named Nicolette. Tommy says its a sign he’s meant to work with her. Tommy says there’s going to be eyes on duos (Jackson/Kat, Nick/Bella, Ana/Holly) but Christie doesn’t think anyone will see them as one. Some fish and when we get back Tommy and Christie are saying he’s spent too much time with the other side which is why he wants to spend time with their side today. Tommy says its good that he teased Ovi and “fought” with him to try and show he can “fight with the other side” (I think he’s hinting that he wanted to get in on the Ovi poo poo talking since it was suspicious he wasn’t doing it). Tommy thinks he might be spreading himself too thin (that’s a game strength, Tommy) and Nick might be too. He’s thinking of staging a fight with Nick. Christie doesn’t want to stage a fight with Jack but maybe some distance. “But in my head I know its not staged, but he thinks it is.” They think its good they got their emotions out yesterday and can focus on the game. Tommy, “There’s a way to talk yourself out of anything.” Tommy warns Christie to get on the same page with Sam about the POV so they’re not blaming each other. They agree backdooring Kemi is still the best move. Also Christie got some “sign.” Tommy’s gonna half-throw HOH based on how everyone else is doing. Christie says she didn’t really want to win HOH but it happened too fast for her to react.

Tommy: I feel like we should talk about something else before we go outside so our energy isn’t…
Christie: I’m gonna poop.

1:40 PM, dead fish. :( In the year since last I’ve become a dedicated fish owner and just lost my betta I’ve had since the end of last season. So I now feel this pain. RIP Ostara.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam tells Jack he’s trying to “look at” Kemi a lot today because he can “feel her staring.” ??? Kemi was complaining earlier that someone was weirdly staring at her. Kemi asked him “What you need, Sam” and he said “What the gently caress you need?” Sam seems both proud of this and a little aware he hosed up a little. Jack says Kemi can sense it and the whole house knows. Sam says its weird none of the other side has asked him if he’s using it. Jack says they’re not gamers like them. Sam is confusing people’s names. Sam says Christie shouldn’t give Kemi any explanation for being backdoored. “She ain’t going to jury anyway.” That Sam is one to watch out for.

One day Kat ate 12 apples. CRAZY!

Nicole and Jess are stressed about POV. Jess isn’t sure what the protocol is. Are they supposed to talk to Sam/POV Holder? Christie/HOH? Both? Do you get put up because you didn’t talk to anyone? Because you were too pushy? Jess figures if they want Kat gone they leave Cliff up. Nicole says if they want a backdoor gone they take off Kat. Jess says it would be weird if Sam took off Kat since they’re not close and if he takes off Cliff maybe the guys have an agreement. Jess thinks the girls should protect the girls because the guys will protect each other, but she doesn’t see Christie putting up any guy. Nicole is under the impression eviction is Sunday so POV needs to be soon so they have time. Jess says its hard to know the social dynamics and the only people she knows are safe are Ana and Holly. Nicole adds Jack. Jess just doesn’t know the game is happening. Ana briefly interrupts to check out a weird bug. Jess says either everyone feels the same way they do and are just better at playing cool “or…”

Nick and Ana discussion D1 sports. Nick says he was surprised she was a D1 athlete and just thought she was “a pretty girl”. Nick says when he saw what a beast she was he told Jack they had to get her in an alliance. Ana thanks him and says it “means so much.” Either Ana is REALLY shallow or really bad at flirting. I can’t tell. Ana feels like 14-years-old to me. It’s odd. They both say they trust each other a lot, in a way I wouldn’t believe either. Both skeet me out. Sam joins. Nick flirts with Ana creepily and says he has to make a power move quick before she gets out and has dudes in her DMs. Nick suggests bringing her to F2 and Ana says it would seal the deal.

Sam: You would definitely win.
Nick: I’d definitely win.
Ana: That’s so hosed up.

They argue over when eviction will be. Ana’s the only person I’ve heard figure out the schedule goes to Thursday. They talk about Ana saying something bad earlier (something Sam said pre-feeds). Sam says people know you screw up. Sam complains that Jackson was snapping at him in the kitchen a bunch of times and gave him poo poo for eating too much pizza. “Just so you know, that pizza’s for everybody.” They say Jackson’s tense because Kat’s on the block. They think he didn’t like her at first but she grew on him. Nick says the same way he grew on Ana. Ana says Nick’s hot. Nick says he can die happy. Ana leaves and Sam says she’s playing Nick like a panflute. Nick, “She probably is playing me. There’s no way. I don’t know, sometimes it feels real.” Ok, I’m here to see Ana play Nick. “She’s so loving beautiful. I could stare at her all day. I know that sounds weird.” “She’s breathtaking.” Nick says he has 90 days. He says he was feeling Bella and they made out one night. Sam, “Was it good?” It wasn’t because it was dark and there were other people there. Nick says he’s not pursuing it because of culture and other stuff. Which sends us away. We come back and Nick’s saying he’d pick Jack over him. Sam says Jack isn’t genuine, which surprises Nick. He thinks he “gets away with what he does” because he flirts with everyone. Sam tells Nick not to tell anyone else about hooking up with Bella.

Family dinner time. Ovi’s left alone outside working out.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Seems like we have some gamers this season. What I’m liking so far is that the Houseguests don’t appear to anointing anyone as their saintly leader like a Paul or Tyler. Gives me hope for the long game. Not a fan of giant alliances but there seems to be a lot of internal bickering which is a good sign.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Teek posted:

Seems like we have some gamers this season. What I’m liking so far is that the Houseguests don’t appear to anointing anyone as their saintly leader like a Paul or Tyler. Gives me hope for the long game. Not a fan of giant alliances but there seems to be a lot of internal bickering which is a good sign.

Too me it always seems like the blatantly obvious early games all eat it before jury or shortly after. There have been a couple of exceptions, however.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christie re-pierces Bella’s nose ring. That doesn’t seem like a great plan, but what do I know?

Bella really wants some girl to beat Jackson in a comp. Bella confirms their 8 (Gr8ful) as them, Holly, Ana, Nick, Jack, Tommy, and Jackson.

Bella: Sam’s not in.
Christie: Sam thinks he is. But to be honest…

Christie says Jack is playing the game hard and making final deals with everyone. Bella said she was pretty sure but didn’t want to say anything. Christie makes clear she’s not into Jack (or guys) and the flirting is just fun and the game. She retells all the drama of the last day or two. Christie brings up that Jack said Bella said Kemi said Cliff said he’d put Christie up and it hurt her because she thought Cliff was real with her. Bella suggests Cliff might be trying to split the guys and girls. Christie’s bouncing between self pity of “I thought we bonded” and maturity of “I did put him up so it’s fair.” She does that. Christie says she was crying last night because she likes Kemi. Bella, “Yeah, she loves you.” Ouch. But Christie says she can’t be the rear end in a top hat who tells 8 people she’s doing her own thing so she’s going with it. Probably the right game move but not a great HOH. Bella loves Tommy and says he’s beautiful and said if he was straight he’d marry her. Christie, “I can see it!” Bella asks if she’s going to give Kemi a head’s up and Christie doesn’t know. Christie says she doesn’t really know if Sam will use it and she’s going to “leave it to the universe.” That’s bs. Again, Christie does the thing she does where she follows up the self deluded lie with the truth. “I don’t know how to go about it. I don’t want there to be fighting. Not fighting, tension.”

Bella’s shirt was folded on Christie’s dresser and no one knows how it got there. Christie goes on a mission to find out how it got there.

Jack and Kemi have a VERY awkward game talk. Apparently Jack is working with Christie, Jackson, and Ovi. That sounds believable. Kemi felt she was close to Kat so she’s sad about her situation. Some random blah blah that says nothing. Kemi says she doesn’t really want HOH because she doesn’t want to put anyone up. She says she came in “heartless” but no would feel bad putting someone up. Jack says he’s floating and trying to stay low key like Tommy. HA! He wants to “speak well about everybody.” HA! He doesn’t want to make decisions or push ideas. HA! Jack tells Kemi she shouldn’t game so hard. HA! Blah blah blah nonsense. Jack says he’s a recruit but he became obsessed and got through 3 whole seasons. This weird as gently caress conversation included Kemi saying she’s never seen Jack in the back bedroom and he says he doesn’t like to go in the girls’ room because he’s the “long haired, decently looking guy, everyone wants in a showmance” so it “doesn’t look good.” Eww.

Christie, Ana, and Bella are SKETCHED OUT that Jack and Kemi are talking.

Christie: To be totally honest, I don’t need to backdoor Kemi.
Ana: Then don’t do it!
Christie: I don’t.
Ana: Its your HOH.
Christie: Everyone’s loving pissing me off about it. Especially Jack because he thinks he’s running this house.
Ana: Then don’t do it!
Christie: I’m not playing the Jack show.
Ana: Then don’t do it! Don’t do it!

Kat and Holly show up so Ana stops her angry chihuahua act and takes Kat aside. Kat is freaking out about Kemi/Jack too and Ana tells her to talk to Christie. Kat thinks this is an elaborate plan to set her up. Ana says they’re freaking out too. Ana’s stealth whispering and its the treehouse where you can never hear anyone. She considers the possibility that Jack is telling Kemi about the backdoor plan. It’s a full paranoia meltdown.

Christie is ranting to Holly and Bella about Jack. Its an open secret now that Jack’s been forming smaller alliances within the 8 and that’s not sitting great with anyone. Bella says she didn’t know if Jack’s 6 was real and Christie says the 6 was before the 8 and then it went back down to a 6 but now its a 5 and he wants a 3. Jess interrupts Jack’s Death.

Jackson is telling Kat what Jack said about his talk with Kemi and that she just pulled him aside. Kat says that’s random. Kat pushes her theory that Bella is setting up Kemi to create chaos and says Holly agrees. Jackson says he hates fake people but in this game he has to bite his tongue. Kat’s freaking about the Kemi/Jack talk, Jackson says its fine. “Then tell me why Christie is freaking out about it.” Jackson, “Because… it’s weird.” He says the only people he trusts are her, Holly, and Jack. Kat says Jack could want to get rid of her to hurt him the same way he wants to get rid of Christie to hurt Jackson (that’s new info). Jackson, “If that’s the case we’re going to find out real loving quick.” That’s not reassuring to Kat. Jackson claims Kemi “has name dropped everyone in the house” and “reckless” and “no one in their right mind would take someone like her.” Kat interjects and Jackson yells at her. Jackson says Kemi “ran her mouth” about the Jacks on Day 2 and Jack hasn’t been able to stand her since. He says Kemi’s playing the game “ignorantly”. Jackson, doing favors for his image. Jackson rambles about how Kemi’s allegedly wronged everyone in the house and how everyone is locked in and they’d be stupid to send out Kat now. “Everyone knows that they can count on you for your vote.” How does EVERYONE count on her vote? Doesn’t she have to vote against someone? Jackson says there’s not one reason Jack would want Kat out. Kat says to weaken Jackson, and Jackson insists he wouldn’t risk losing him until everyone else is out. “So lets take a deep breath and remind ourselves of this, because we can’t let ourselves get carried away with irrational thoughts.” Jackson is an incredibly condescending douche.

Jackson: Granted, I could be thrown a curveball. If you get voted out I’d look so stupid.
That’s definitely Kat’s main concern. How you’d look if she was evicted.

Christie, Holly, Bella, and Ana are melting down together. Christie wants to confront Jack but not alone. “This is no longer a one on one. I’m done with that.” Christie says Jack’s playing too hard and more about the 8s 6s and 5s. Jess AGAIN interrupts. She’s gotta be doing it on purpose.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jack’s leading a group workout now but Bella goes hammocking with Nick and fills him in on the drama. Nick says Jack’s gonna make himself a target once everyone puts together that he’s been cutting so many deals. Nick rambles about 6s and 8s. He says if his idea would be them, Jack, Christie, Sam, and Ana. That’s a new grouping. Wait Jackson too. He’s rambling a mile a minute and just saying names. He doesn’t like Holly, that’s for sure. She gets cut first in every scenario he says. Bella confirms that Christie is pissed at Jack and Nick says that’s perfect. Nick says Jack wants Ana in his 5 instead of Bella. Bella says that’s because her social game is much better than Ana’s and points out all the people Ana doesn’t talk to. Nick says he can’t ever take out Tommy or Sam so they need people to take out their people. He has Jackson (who he calls Michie so I get confused) and Holly going first and can be shields if they don’t get down to the 8 clean.

Jackson interrupts the Nick marathon and finds out Bella pierced her own nose. Jackson says he’s just like her because he used to put out cigarettes on himself.

Nick: Why?

Jackson says he was the pledge master of his frat and used to do it to scare pledges. He says he ripped his retainer out with pliers and saw cement in his mouth. He claims he rips stitches out. Then he starts to say something and decides he can’t and says he’ll tell them after the show.

Jackson’s psychotic.

Bella and Nick think Jack doesn’t think anyone will put him up. Nick says if Bella is concerned they can vote out Jack whenever he goes up with Jackson. Bella is stealth whispering and Nick says she’s too loud. Bella says Christie is fine with Sam not using the POV and not backdooring Kemi. Nick is shocked and says he has to talk to Christie and see if she trusts him. Nick, “She thinks Cliff is going to put her up.” Bella, “Because he is.” Nick says Cliff is putting up Ovi and Jess and Bella says “no way.”

Bella: Game’s getting interesting.

Nick says he thinks he could beat anyone on the block except her, Jack, and Christie. Bella doesn’t think people would see him as more threatening than Jack. Neither think Christie would put him up. Bella thought she’d put her up but doesn’t know why. Bella says her ideal F5 would be them, Christie, Tommy, and maybe Jackson “because I don’t think he could make it to the end.” She really just wants the 4. Nick seems upset she doesn’t want Ana. Bella doesn’t think she’ll make it deep and if she loses Holly she’s in trouble. She points out Holly and Ana just stay with each other because they’re trying to play under the radar, but they’re just making it easy. Bella, “I don’t know what the gently caress Jess is doing.” They both trust Christie and think she’s smart.

Bella says it would be better for their game if Kemi stays and Kat goes. A plane goes by as Nick gives his thoughts. Nick says Kat’s never a threat even if she’s a number for Jackson. Nick thinks its too early to be making big moves. Nick has no idea what Nicole would do and kind of wants to see her win a HOH and see.

Nick says that Kat’s rear end isn’t good and Bella correctly calls him out as a creep. Then she leaves him to keep staring at the ladies in their workout.

Bella finds Tommy and tells him how the Jacks said “we have an alliance” on Day 1, then it became 8 but she only really trusts Nick, Christie, Tommy, and Sam. She tells Tommy about the Christie/Jack and “8s 6s 5s 3s” stuff and that Christie thinks Jack is trying to take over. Bella says Kemi isn’t bad for their games. Tommy correctly identifies that Jack wants Kemi out because the Jacks banished her on Day 1. Bella doesn’t want Kat to go, but she’s a number for Jackson and she’d be hurt less if Kat came back then if she betrayed Kemi and she came back. Sam interrupts.

I’m playing catchup but Bella is on a mission to save Kemi. Sorta. I think she just wants to take the game into her own hands and Kemi’s just in the picture.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jack fills Jackson in on his talk with Kemi. Then Nick. Jack says he was just entertaining Kemi. Nick asks if they’re definitely backdooring her and Jack says they should and Christie wants to. Nick says Cliff said he wants “in” and he knows it would be easy to put up Jackson and Christie but he’d put up Jess and Ovi. Jack says he knows where he’s at. Ovi interrupts.

Kat tells Jess how she doesn’t trust Bella and how this one time she ignored him to talk about Jackson. She says Bella told her that the Jacks have a F2. Kat says she thinks the plan was to get Kemi out but now Bella and Nick are working to get her out. That’s… really close to true.

Elsewhere Christie is calling Jack a “fuckboy” and he doesn’t like it.

Kemi tells Bella about her talk with Jack. Cliff interrupts.

Christie and Jack head to HOH for a talk. Christie asks what the deal with Kemi is and he says he’s “just gaming”, that he didn’t reach out to her, and he was just entertaining her. Holly and Ana join as Jack seems to be giving an accurate, if douchey, accounting. He’s actually innocent on this one. “Even to listen to her talk is like…” He says she’s clueless. Christie recounts her talks with Bella and that she doesn’t want Kemi gone. Christie was sketched out by Bella whispering with Nick in the hammock and now is worried about Bella. Christie, “I want the 8 together so bad.” Jack insists he’s telling the truth and “hates that girl.” Christie doesn’t love the “hate” and Jack bullshits that he thinks Kemi is a nice girl but “she stepped in dogshit with me.” Jack says he’s avoided Kemi for 10 days and one talk creates this. Christie says she rather ask it directly than rant and rave behind his back and do something irrational. Christie says Bella asks who their 8 is so she doesn’t know she’s in it. “She’s obviously with Kemi. Or Nick and… I don’t know.” Jack says if Christie is uncomfortable with Bella than they can form something stronger.

Christie: She doesn’t make me uncomfortable, she’s just a bouncer.
Jack: Then let her bounce.

Holly BURIES Bella by revealing that she told Kat that the Jacks have a F2. Jack, “Ok, its a simple equation.” Jack asks what Christie wants to do and Christie says she just wants to make sure they have the votes for eviction and its a long time away. They count up potential votes if Nick and Bella flipped. Jack swears Jess will vote Kemi out and he can sway her with one word. Jack’s hot about Bella now. “You go against me…” “Its chopping block time.” Jack’s clearly trying to get someone else to suggest backdooring Bella. He’s REALLY hot but this is his “I don’t suggest something” strategy and no one is biting. Christie says Kemi is a number for Bella. Holly’s worried Bella might have the Whack power. Christie, “Would she use it on Kemi.” Jack, “No, she’d use it on herself if she’s on the block.” Christie, “Oh, no, I’m not gonna put her up.” Christie says “Week 6”. What the hell do these people think they can plan for considering how crazy they’re acting?

Jackson shows up (ugh).

Jackson: Are we still trying to get out Kemi, or are we getting out Kat?

Christie rants about how she believes in sticking to her alliance. Jackson’s now convinced Kat is getting backdoored and just wants them to know he’s ok with it and they can tell him. Jack freaks out at this and Jackson tells him to calm down. “T levels are high right now.” They assure Kat isn’t going anywhere. Jack, “That bitch…” Jackson says Jess told Kat that Kemi, Nick, and Bella are trying to flip the votes and that Jess has been approached about voting out Kat. Ana, “Even Nick?”

Christie: Bella is Team Kemi and Bella is gonna get Nick on board and they’re going to try and flip the vote and I’m going to blow this loving house up.

Whoops.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson says he came up here because he feels out of the loop because of Kat. “There is no me and Kat.” Casanova. Jack, “Its Michie and Jack. We sleep together every night.” Jackson’s a paranoid mess and not really caught up. Jack’s sticking up for Nick and trying to make sure its all on Bella. “Bella doesn’t get this game,” Jackson says Nick’s not going to tell them if he’s choosing Bella over them. Christie says he said if he was going to have a showmance no one would know. Christie recounts her Bella alliance story for Jackson. Jackson says they need to reevaluate their situation. Christie lays down the law that the plan is still Kemi this week and they keep the 8 together and just take them out then. That’s dumb. Christie acknowledges that immediately by saying if Bella wins HOH 2 of them are going up. Now Jackson is hot and suddenly reveals that Kat said Bella was pushing for him and Christie to go up? That sounds like nonsense. Jackson is HOT.

Jackson: gently caress yourself. Go play in traffic.
Christie: Lets be honest, within our 8 when we get down to 8 we’re going to have to be making 3s and 2s.
Jackson: I hate to be the bearer of bad news and break the ice this way but eight people can’t win Big Brother!

They’re in the “have you ever watched the show?” stuff now, because scheming isn’t Big Brother. Jackson says he rather Cliff and Kat in their 8. They talk about what a “bad bitch” and “savage” Bella is. Jackson, “She would cut you nuts off and ship them to your mom.” Christie says she was raised by a Tiger Mom so she’s an animal. This is getting perilously close to sketchy talk. Holly wishes they could just get her drunk. Jackson does a recounting of the situation.

Jack: I have to go. I can’t be in this room any longer. I’ve been in this room too long.

Jackson and Jack are both all fired up. Christie too but its a different energy. Jack sits there real tense like he’s about to explode and Jackson curses a bunch and talks about burning and cutting poo poo. Jackson says Nick sketches him out (that’s new). Holly says he’s been weird. They loved him a couple of hours ago. Jackson says they need to focus and win out on every HOH. These are the “have you seen this show?” group. Its just a lot of ramped up talk about their beliefs of what Nick and Bella are doing now. A lot of it is pure paranoia and delusion. Their egos are all burned and they’re spiraling out.

They want to just backdoor Bella but are worried she has the Whackability power. Jackson wants to talk to Cliff to see if he has the power and if he says he does then they backdoor her. Ana says Nick will freak out but Jackson basically says “gently caress him, he picked his side.” Jackson, “Holy fuuuuuck.” None of them like the idea of banking their game on trusting Cliff.

Downstairs Bella, Kemi, and Nicole are literally frolicking.

They oddly decide to keep riding to 8 with Nick and Bella. I don’t get that at all.

Jackson: I’ll be honest, if its me and Nick in the HOH I’m not throwing to him.
Everyone: NO!

Kat and somehow Ovi ended up in HOH so things are just general and about the Kemi vote.

In another world Tommy is downstairs with Nick and Sam talking about what a snake Jack is and whether they should backdoor Kemi. They’re still 2 hours behind. Tommy doesn’t want to rock the boat this week and Nick just wants Christie to do what she’s comfortable with. Tommy says his people are them, Christie, Bella, and Ana. That’s not gonna work out for you, Tommy.

Oh, they’re openly talking about Bella to Ovi and Kat. That’s sloppy. Christie says she’s terrified Bella has the power. They’ve broken down so much they’re confiding in Ovi.

Jackson telling Jack that 8 is too much. Jack says Kemi has to go. Jackson says they have the majority right now so they need to get out a number because who knows what happens next. Lots of “I got Cliff.” Cliff mends his broken heart with Jack over the betrayal of something he told Christie. Its really heartfelt but Ovi interrupts. Then they invite that smelly, dirty, pervert to the hot tub with them.

Christie tells Kemi and Bella the “Jack Show” stuff. I assume she’s keeping up appearances but like… I don’t know. She could possible think both Bella AND Jack are snakes and be playing both of them.

Elsewhere Nick is discussing with Tommy the ethical implications of switching from showmancing Bella to Ana. Oh, Nick. There’s so many reasons that makes me sad.

I'm finally caught up and the house has calmed down. This house is insane. These nights are why I love this poo poo. At this rate by Monday Christie might be backdooring Tommy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cliff notes in case you can't follow what happened tonight...

- For the last two days Christie had been growing increasingly unhappy about the idea of backdooring Kemi and concerned that she was just doing what Jack wanted.

- This led to a bunch of conversations with her allies in "the 8" that revealed to all that Jack was cutting 5 and 3 person side deals with everyone and they were all sketched out by him.

- Christie talked to Bella about this and she confirmed her sketchiness about Jack and the 8 and her desire for a tighter more trustworthy group without the Jacks. Christie agreed with this. Bella also proposed that sending Kemi home and keeping Kat was helping the Jacks and maybe they should do the opposite. Christie was very open to this and Ana was literally chanting for it to happen.

- Everyone else went to work out and Bella and Nick whispered game in the hammock. What they said is irrelevant but the at the core of it was about how much they loved and trusted Christie and wanted to play the game with her.

- Christie freaked out about them whispering and she revealed to Jack Bella's skepticism towards him, all of which Christie had agreed with (leaving that part out). Jack got HOT and the group worked themselves into a fervor about how Bella and Nick were organizing a coup against them.

- Two hours after Christie was trashing Jack to everyone and scheming with Bella about taking out Kat and realigning against the Jacks she was scheming with the Jacks to realign against Bella and Nick and trashing Bella.

And I legitimately would have told you a few hours ago that I thought Christie was on eof the most level headed and strong players in the house.

BONUS: Jackson was completely out of the loop on all of this but saw all the chaos happening and became convinced by Kat that she really was being blindsided. He went to HOH at the peak of the chaos and sold Kat down the river and said he was fine sending her home. Five minutes later he was in the anti-Bella fervor and pushing to replace her with Kat in the alliance.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jun 29, 2019