Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i know this is a really hard question, but what's your favorite zombie movie of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey does anyone have particularly good recommendations for ww2 underground resistance films?

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
so i recently watched raised by wolves on hbo, then decided to watch prometheus and alien covenant what with them being similar ridley scott affairs. im curious if there's any other films/series worth checking out with a similar weird fever dream vibe to raised by wolves, or a similar overall vibe to ridley scott stuff like bladerunner/alien

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
also im curious if anyone has good reccs for lovely star wars ripoffs from the late 70s/early 80s in the vein of battle beyond the stars that my friends and i can watch together and make fun of over zoom