Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I want to watch a good action movie that has zero cg blood and no computerized color correction. The more squibs the better. Please assume I have seen all the obvious top grossing ones. Bonus if it's on Netflix but it's not a necessity. Ideally not a racist power fantasy either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

The Will Smith movie is pretty great if you watch the proper cut without the bullshit theatrical ending for assholes.

It's not much of a horror movie, though.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Neither of them is quite right, but the director's cut at least brings up that the zombies deserve to live and have agency, which was the big twist in the book.

The theatrical cut is so maudlin and I couldn't believe the lady just drove to some gated community where everything is fine.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Slaapaav posted:

the best movies are flawed

No they're not. Robocop has no flaws and it's the best action movie.