Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
This game is way more fun than I expected it to be. It's got a kind of Guild Wars 1 feel, and the rare occasions you get someone to coordinate with you on th battlefield feel super rewarding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
There's a big long angry thread on the steam discussion board about max durability decreasing with repairs. Has anyone actually found themselves in a rough spot because of that, or is it just gamers being gamers? Having only hit 20 I don't expect that it's going to be something I worry about any time soon, at any rate.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Is there a way to disband a unit?

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
I wish there was some way to respect troop trees. I started building towards stuff that I can't build in my region and regret it.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Also I want to loving murder every god drat idiot who doesn't understand how a capture point works. The god damned circle on the ground isn't decorative, loving stand in it

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Just figured out that some achievements have rewards, like expansion permits!

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
How broad is the auction house? Stock seems pretty small so I'm thinking region or settlement, but I'm not actually sure.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Patch notes for today's patch too:

https://cb.my.com/en/news/165-conqueror-s-blade-patch-notes

Notes:

Spear nerfs, secret vault and silver bag drops nerfed, mastery gain buffs for glaive, nodachi, poleaxe. House weekly prestige cap lowered, tutorial quests re-ordered.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Glenn Quebec posted:

Next time join up anyway. We were doing team matches or whatever which are pretty short. The game is a lot better w/ friends.

I'm pretty sure there's some sort of scaling in team matches too. I was in there with them at level 17 and had no problem killing or defending against level 50+ dudes with all sorts of weapons. It was a really good time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
That's Saturday, right?