Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
This sounds cool as hell and I have no doubt it will actually majorly suck. Downloading.

Wait o can play this on steam? Did I just download this stupid shady Russian launcher for no reason?

Comrayn fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jun 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Got to level 12. No idea what's going on but this capture point mode seems really lame. My troops all disappear if I die, I'm getting stun locked by spear guys I think, not even sure. These fights just haven't grabbed me and the game wants me to keep doing them until level 15 before it gives me the next quest. I also don't really know why there's an intro camp when the first town you go to gives you intro quests all over again.

I really like the whole concept but so far it seems like a mega grindfest.

Glenn Quebec posted:

I made a House called FreeridersCompany the idea is to merc for bigger houses during territory wars and otherwise be POS bandits feel free to request an invite

I don't see it when I search. I scrolled way to the back because I figured maybe it's ranked by how big the company is and it's cool to see a bunch of racist company names and no way to report it.

My name is "Stupid" in game.

Comrayn fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jun 9, 2019

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I asked for an invite before logging off but I started in the northwest. I don’t really have time to play much anyway so no big loss.

I almost picked the spear as my starter but went with long sword, then took poleaxe for my second free one, which I have to grind out a bunch of games before I can use. Are there any other outlier weapons either good or bad?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
It’s kind of weird that I am just now to the part of the game where it is about to explain the open world to me but I’m level 15 and each swing of my weapon has done 1000+ damage since level one.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
You can respect all your points right? Is there anything I can permanently screw up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I actually managed to play some last night. Now that I’ve unlocked a few more troops it makes sense why I was getting dumpstered once I ran out of my three units, everyone else had like eight troops to bring. I unlocked the poleaxe and it seems really good at mowing down frontline troops. Overall the game does seem to be getting better as I unlock stuff.

Maybe some day I will be able to join in goon group. Thanks for the invite last night but I expected to walk away at any moment so I didn’t want to leave you guys high and dry in a fight.