Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
I am posting in this rear end-old thread because I think this game is really incredible and maybe there is a chance someone will notice that and decide to play it.

Playing this with a small group of friends and literally cannot stop thinking about it. This game is secretly an RTS and a really drat good one with a fun unlock system and tons of replayability. I'd dabbled with it a bit in the past but finally buckled down and learned the game proper and I can see why a lot of people bounce off it (it's not anything like Dynasty Warriors or even M&B) but I don't think there's anything else quite like this out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU