Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Here is the real truth: the justice system only benefits the rich and powerful. Source: I'm a lawyer for the poor, formerly, and for the rich and powerful, currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Oh wait the original question was should we judge lawyers for their clients? Yes, except for public defenders.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

VitalSigns posted:

I might just be biased because I agree with him, but I am like 99% sure that twodot has not argued this

I literally don't know if I was just owned or not but I stand by my position.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Vs please tell me if you quoted me to own me.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

In that case I agree with everything vital signs says. As a 2003 regdate, I suspect my vote counts more heavily.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Have y'all discussed the issue that a Harvard law professor is a bad choice for a lawyer?

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

That doesn't mean he's a good criminal defense attorney either - but it certainly points toward it being more than likely true. I don't know his trial history, but I would suspect he's pretty experienced.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

drat sounds like he's actually good. That's reassuring. Glad I didn't read anything but op and blarzgh's posts.

vvvvv it's weird that my two greatest allies are blarzgh and vital signs but here we are

Hot Dog Day #91 fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jun 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Oh snap I'm destroyed. Blarzgh will be back after the weekend probably to defend his honor.

Meanwhile, prisons are bad, but so is Weinstein. Solution is he has to eat filet o fish 3x day and never take immodium.