Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i like Goldberg still so i didn’t take much pleasure in that. Undertaker getting a shoot brainbuster though was :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hopkins FBI posted:

Congratulations to the big piece of poo poo fuckhead rear end in a top hat idiot on his victory

Thank you

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
jackhammer '19 came out looking p. sick and i will definitely give it to my golberg CAW in AEW No Mercy

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I watched none of this but Bryan Rose is in rare form on the F4W site recapping it.

quote:

When they said, in their own WWE speak, that this would be “the equivalent to or exceed Wrestlemania”, maybe they meant some of the worst ones of all time, like WrestleMania 2 or IX, because this doesn’t come close to touching this year’s or any recent WrestleMania. There are no highlights here. Move on. Live your life.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i would like to clarify that i have only experienced this travesty by the medium of one salty internet thread, twitter gifs and around 6 minutes of a totally fair-use legitimate "highlights" compilation on youtube wherein cole's voice was pitched up an octave

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/PaulEyezOnMe/status/1137115936136343552

The final sequence for anyone who wants to re-taste this fine wine

Goldberg raised his own leg for this

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
just posting to say that i am sorry i did not shitpost but i did not want to even be tangentially associated with In Your House of Saud: International Incident

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Digital Jedi posted:

Goldberg raised his own leg for this

I didn't even notice that before. Haha.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Im now awake and i can say i am not mad, im just disappointed in each and every one of you that watched this over EVE and gave this so many posts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

flashy_mcflash posted:

I watched none of this but Bryan Rose is in rare form on the F4W site recapping it.

Yeah I read his recap and that ending line was excellent.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lid posted:

Im now awake and i can say i am not mad, im just disappointed in each and every one of you that watched this over EVE and gave this so many posts.

Actually read the thread, my guy. Some people did watch it but a good amount of this thread is shitposting about KSA atrocities

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Best part of this show was finding out Brock can't take good advice and wear a cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I'm so glad that the legendary Goldberg retired for good after his first ever clean loss, in one of the greatest matches of his career, defending the world title at the biggest show of the year.

What a fantastic last match Goldberg had, which he obviously couldn't do better than.