Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

tbt to my cameo in family guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Very down for a summer sig, last time free creativity brought me this perfection of art, so open for whatever!!

here's an idea, lmk if you want changes

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

sorry for delay

still learning how 2 swing a rope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwQpMU4PEp4

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

sorry for delay

still learning how 2 swing a rope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwQpMU4PEp4

good luck, even though your vid was redacted by Big YouTube who doesn't want us to know about your top secret rope swinging development

Manifisto

lol, that may have been my fault for setting the video to "private" rather than "unlisted," or maybe I set it right but it got changed

youtube is a mystery, the internet is a mystery, everything is a mystery and we really need internet small gods/saints to make offerings to to ease our digital paths

ty nesamdoom!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Manifisto posted:

lol, that may have been my fault for setting the video to "private" rather than "unlisted," or maybe I set it right but it got changed

youtube is a mystery, the internet is a mystery, everything is a mystery and we really need internet small gods/saints to make offerings to to ease our digital paths

:iiam:

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

here's an idea, lmk if you want changes

Oh my God, I love this!! This way your daughter's art can live with my posts furthermore :swoon:

Goons Are Gifts

Although, do you think it's possible to make it a bit larger, or wider? Not much, just a bit, so it fills out the space a bit more. Not yet sure if I want to use both the full animation and the close up, as the full one already is very nicely readable, else I can just place it next to each other.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Put me down for a Summer sig.

Higher res crop of avatar if you need it here

I'm thinking some kind of summer scene like a backyard BBQ and it zooms in to a spot, maybe a tree, and it's a nice web with this little guy just chilling. Maybe someone else has a better idea.

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

sorry got slowed down! I'll pick up with the sigs again in a bit, but please don't let that stop anyone else from doin stuff

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

sorry got slowed down! I'll pick up with the sigs again in a bit, but please don't let that stop anyone else from doin stuff

:same:

Goons Are Gifts

:glomp:

alnilam

ty manifisto

vanisher

Barking Gecko posted:

I would be grateful if some kind and talented yobber would craft me a summer sig, possibly something on the theme of summer on the island of chill and magic.

Here is a thing!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Are you SURE these are fuckin sick? I don't see any skateboards or backward hats.

vanisher

Resting Lich Face posted:

Are you SURE these are fuckin sick? I don't see any skateboards or backward hats.

its got a skate rainbow

pixaal

Resting Lich Face posted:

Are we doing rad 80s sigs now?

Stoner Sloth

pixaal posted:

Are we doing rad 80s sigs now?

pls sign me up for a rad 80s summer sig tia

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Holy poo poo!!

vanisher

The rest of the sigs I make will incorporate some rad aspect

Stoner Sloth

Bitchin' to the Max, my dude.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pixaal

totally tubular brah

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

Radiation? I mean, I wouldn't say no.

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

Radiation? I mean, I wouldn't say no.

Radical! Far out

edit
just realized this is the sig thread

sig by owlhawk911

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Smack my bitch up, guy

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

vanisher posted:

Here is a thing!

Thank you!

vanisher

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i too would like to humbly request a sig too! i luv my avatar and i luv goats and i luv summer so maybe something with all 3 in it

A thing:

alnilam

*furiously pressing START*

pixaal

Oh my

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

whoa.. gorgoeus!

Korean Boomhauer

holy. poo poo. this is super good and amazing. i'm so dang happy right now! thanks a ton eeee

vanisher

you're very welcome friend (yvwf) I just realized I could have blended the clouds better so its not so jumpy

vanisher

So much better, sorry KB

Goons Are Gifts

I want to play this right now

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

I want to play this right now

Manifisto

say alnilam do you happen to have a copy of your original (non-spring) frog av handy?

Korean Boomhauer

vanisher posted:

So much better, sorry KB

THIS IS EVEN BETTER AAAA. Thank you so much :glomp:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Can anyone turn my avvie into a summery bud? Maybe him chilling in a hot tub with some other yobbers? I would be very grateful, he needs a good break from playing videogames all day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

say alnilam do you happen to have a copy of your original (non-spring) frog av handy?

ya :frogc00l:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Can anyone turn my avvie into a summery bud? Maybe him chilling in a hot tub with some other yobbers? I would be very grateful, he needs a good break from playing videogames all day.

Oh my god he is SO SUPER loving CUTE I LOVE HIM AND NEED TO STARE AT HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA