Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

drrockso20 posted:

So as we all know a lot of adult animation series end up getting canned after a season or two, what are some you wish had lasted longer, personally I feel both Good Vibes and Chozen had a lot of potential and should have gotten second seasons at minimum
IMO Chozen was hot rear end. It aired after Archer at the peak of its popularity and it managed to gently caress up that prime position. I saw the episode with that stripper whose nickname is Onion Pussy and didn't laugh once.

Echoing Ugly Americans as a vastly overlooked, underrated show. I'm still upset that it got canceled while Brickleberry got an additional season, presumably because it had Daniel Tosh as a voice.

Two other shows that had totally opposite fates that I liked were Aqua Teen Hunger Force and MoonBeam City. I'm still sore that Adult Swim arbitrarily decided ATHF needed to end after 11 seasons. The creators intended to keep making episodes until they were bored, and it was fairly cheap to make. I hear that the voice of Frylock currently works in a kitchen at a restaurant in Atlanta. :smith:

MoonBeam City was sort of doomed on arrival because everyone said it was an Archer clone. That's fair for the first couple of episodes, but it ended up becoming its own thing. What didn't help its cause was that it had some high-profile actors and actresses for voices, which had to have been pretty expensive. At one point, new episodes were booted to Thursday at 1:30am, after reruns of The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hey, what's the story with that JG Quintel show on TBS? I saw a commercial for it a while ago and have heard nothing since.