Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Netflix did pick up Tuca and Bertie but no idea when it’ll premiere it’s second season due to the pandemic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

Adult Swim did, netflix is still unionbusting.

My brain did a 180 on that whoops lol

I like tuca and Bertie as it embraces more on the surreal elements than Bojack did (besides the drug segments). I feel like it’s wrong to judge one season of t&b to all of bojack as the first few episodes to bojack were admittedly weak. I’m excited for a second season

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Yeah animation is in a dark age right now. After all these cancellations, I tried to get a dvd of final space (sold out) and all the legal streaming sites are missing half the episodes. Now they are removing pilots and trailers from OK KO and Infinity Train. It’s insane the things we are losing right now.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Yeah Mao-Mao and OK-KO are confirmed gone too. At least the latter is still on Hulu for now

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Welp here's some bad news. You can't even purchase Final Space online anywhere and the DVD is impossible to find :negative:

https://twitter.com/thecartooncrave/status/1573760414608916483

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Just so people know, today the final season of aggretsuko is now out on Netflix. First episode is already too relatable for me haha.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
The new episode of Helluva Boss is out and while the animation isn’t as well as the other episodes I feel like it’s the best of season 2 so far. We actually get a lot of Millie this episode and she’s absolutely entertaining the whole time.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
I feel like everything involving the Avocatos in Final Space was fantastic while the rest of the cast were just there doing filler things

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

DogsInSpace! posted:

Funny enough just introduced this to a 21 year old and he loves it but he did give me a look when talking about how I grew up with this show and somehow it did NOT have a million seasons.

Really want more Vox Machina. How far away are the new episodes?

Side question: I loved Final Space. I know the show was Zaslaved but what are the chances of one day being legally re-released? Would it require some billionaire paying more than the write off amount? Sitting in a vault for x amount of years? I can’t imagine it just sits in a vault for eternity due to some jackass billionaire shenanigans. Feel bad for the creators and crew.

We are getting the graphic novel for Final Space at least. I think you can order a black and white version if you missed the initial wave

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
my suggestion for beastars fans is to start reading Beast Complex which was also by Paru; they released three volumes in english now and there are a few extra chapters, with even some cameos from the main series. There are a bunch of one-shot chapters which just go insane and they are all amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
I understand if you don't like Gary but Final Space is worth watching for both the Avocato and Little Cato storylines.