Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I think Camp Camp is my favorite of RT's animated offerings that I've watched, and I'm always really impressed by how good of a VA Michael Jones is given his origins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this is Extremely My poo poo, make it happen AS

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

weird shifts in language is a core part of the homestar universe, as evidenced by how hosed up i talk now because of that website

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

Homestar Runner.

this is already me

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm gonna be honest i thought that show came out like half a year ago

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the core message of the books is ultimately that scott's a dick

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Pachylad posted:

This is the closest thing to a thread for Bob's Burgers right? Can I just say that the show should honestly get rid of Teddy?

there is absolutely a bob's burgers thread somewhere

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i could not possibly be less interested in the Xth reboot of one of my favorite shows. as far as i'm concerned futurama is a tight 4 seasons.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Countblanc posted:

Not to kill conversation but I feel like this show could have its own thread, it tends to dominate discussion here when it comes up and there's people who would probably discover it and enjoy it that way.

please do this imo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i love anime tbh

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the story for digital circus is fine but the voice acting is fantastic

i guaran-loving-tee the entire character of caine (including the VA) exists because of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72tHaw7Hxgs

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Macaluso posted:

I think the big issue I had with the pilot is that it kind of feels like the main character loses her mind as soon as she arrives. So you've got this character on the verge of a breakdown the entire time and every scene of her is her panicking and I don't think it really works to have her be like that from the start. I think she needed time to experience the world and then be unable to leave the game before she starts to lose it.

i agree with this! i have nothing else to add

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'll say this for digital circus, that fuckin theme song is LOCKED in my brain

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

one would also hope that as a pilot they'd be taking in feedback and re-tooling the series for whatever final form it may take

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

*bites on this intro like a gold coin* yessir, that's an anime

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

idk, gotta make that money to make more cartoon, might as well roll with it

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

pixaal posted:

So how do the NFTs with Krapopolis work?

something something icarus, blind because of the sun, topical humor

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

just finished scott pilgrim and it loving ruled. music was great, animation was great. i loved ellen wong's voice acting especially, and where knives went as a character

going back and catching up on the thread makes me realize how long it's been since i read the books because i cannot for the life of me remember who lisa is

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the single funniest joke in the show had to be his husband works... at nintendo imo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i can't wait for the sequel, Knives Chau Has a Generally Pleasant Time (24 episodes)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

DC Murderverse posted:

https://youtu.be/HW-MMu4GLWk?si=LnEqq8W80R64PxX5

Theme song MV, good rear end OP. For those of us who were a little disappointed at how much of the movie’s soundtrack was missing there’s a nice little surprise at the end

theory holds true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbvxlvSIIww

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

finished up blue eye samurai. it's good! if they set up mizu and taigen for romance i think that would big suck!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i agree with the former point, the modern music out of nowhere felt bad to me

the latter, that's just anime babey

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

mizu wants to kill three white guys. two of them are in london. seems relevant to me.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i loved BNA but i also watched it in complete "brain off" mode and i refuse to engage it further than that

cool colors and pictures and sounds! maybe the girls will kiss, in fanart! what else do i need really

e: it did the thing where the theme song kicks in at the final battle so honestly A+ series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it is absolutely not a kids show lol