Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Yeah, I admittedly got put off from it a couple seasons ago because it felt like the writers just weren’t ever going to decide on which way to commit to the bit on whether Rick’s a flawed but ultimately still a family man… or a total, irredeemable rear end in a top hat. Like, to be clear, I’d have been fine with either, but constantly feeling torn between each interpretation of him just got tiring after a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Neeksy posted:

The Seattle thing is crazy to me since there was a whole episode about a story from the revolutionary war on that island, which made me think east coast.

And isn’t the secret motivation of the villain from the movie getting revenge on behalf of his ancestor who fought for the British?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I’m admittedly waiting to see if it winds up leaning too heavily on “meta commentary” that it detracts from the modern I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream story it’s trying to tell.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

RandomReader posted:

I have no idea who Danny Elfman is, and I only know of Oingo boingo as jojo characters or this one children's cartoon, does that count?

Don’t you mean Zenyatta and Mondatta?