Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I liked Final Space, but some stuff came up and I missed the last three episodes. Watching them on Sundays since adult swim is replaying them.

Did anyone else see Tarantula? It was another animated TBS show they dumped in December 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I can't say the Shivering Truth is good but the stop motion is good and it keeps my attention.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
The Spawn show was impressive in how many tricks it used to cover its limited animation.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I was thinking about the Black Dynamite show and I think it probably would have been better if they went the Mike Tyson Mysteries route and made it more of a parody of 70s hanna-barbera shows.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I'm probably one of the few black people who is meh regarding the boondocks.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
The new episode of Final Space was good.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Are you talking about Final Space?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I like Ballmasterz more than Super Jail because it feels like it has more heart if that makes any sense.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Mike Tyson Mysteries is consistently funny.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I enjoyed memory whipping actually working.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
While that scene is enlightening, it's not enough to make me want to pick Big Mouth back up after I dropped it during the first season.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Yeah it is. Good decision to have no dialogue besides grunts and shouting.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Anyone watch Seis Manos on Netflix? It seems to have flown under the radar. Starting the first episode now.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
There's five more episodes of Primal on the way.

As for Seis Manos, it was alright. It had the same animation style as DC movies and shows but they added some things to make it look like a grindhouse movie like grainy filters over some scenes and cigarette burns before scene changes. The show takes place in the 70s but they don't bring too much attention to it except for Brichter(?). Combined with the series is going for a grindhouse style, the characters start off as cut-outs but near the end of the season they start to grow some more. The action is pretty good though and is animated and directed well. If there's a second season I'll watch and I recommend you check it out at the very least.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I only watch one animated podcast: spill/double toasted.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I watched MFKZ on acid and it was weird.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I think the animation is doing all the heavy lifting with Midnight Gospel and even with that I'd prefer an original story more than podcast audio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

PicklePants posted:

I don't think Tarantula ever actually aired.

They tossed the full episode load straight to the TBS site, I never once saw it on TV..

It's.. Weird? Kind of sad? Not terribly exciting. I have a hard time explaining it.

An old kind of weird, old, poor hippy guy, going around telling odd stories that are centered around a hostel/half way house known as Tarantula and the bar inside.

It came on TBS around the holiday season of 2017 or 2018 but there was almost no advertising for it and they pretty much just dumped it out. I've tried to talk about it several times but no one else has seen it.