Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

I think Shivering Truth is meant specifically for people who enjoy truly dark and hosed up humor. Not dark like most adult comedy shows, where the humor is just terrible things happening to people, but just absolutely morbid. I remember one of the creators said he was inspired to make the show by a really bad drug trip he had, and every episode has that kind of feel. I enjoy it, but I get how a lot of people wouldn't like it.

Also really liked Final Space. I binged it with a free vrv trial, and while I think some of Gary's freak outs got a little annoying, it has a pretty good cast, and is good about having some breathing room for the characters to get to know each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

I feel like they've been given a bigger budget, because drat Ballmastrz has had some amazing animation these past few episodes. The last one was a really good Vampire Hunter D tribute, and had some really good action scenes.