Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Just to cover the bases, does this thread also cover animated movies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Do you think this will be another Futurama/Family Guy and they'll get several more seasons?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

TwoPair posted:

There's an episode (don't know the name offhand) where Finn's then-girlfriend Flame Princess fights the Ice King and kicks his butt and Finn is very into it. He then writes mean letters to both of them posing as the other in an attempt to set up more fights and engineer a repeat of the same moment, then when they find that Finn wrote the letters, the fact that he was capable of saying a bunch of mean things about her causes Flame Princess to break up with him.

This does not cause a literal boner, but as Ghost Leviathan notes, the subtext is very not hidden that the fights are getting him off.

I thought it was because Finn was seeing some prophet owl in his dreams and Jake knew it was important that Finn find out what the owl was telling him and so he encouraged Finn to write those letters.