Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SardonicTyrant posted:

in your av, Jim is the executives and the table is the full season.

The full season is beardly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I heard it when I knew who it was but I did not know that was conan o brien

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah FS is a solid show. It's like a space dramedy and it's pretty as hell.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They released a second season like a year ago now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I thought conan did a pretty good job voice acting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's meh. It's better than modern simpsons at least! That's not a high bar or a ringing endorsement. Being generous: I don't hate it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mantis42 posted:

Show on now has, I'm pretty sure, the Bushworld Adventures guy and Harry Plinkett.

What show?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I watched Waking Life on DXM and acid and it was amaaaaazing. Maybe your'e just not wathcing it right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fievel goes west owns anyway you philistine

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

22 minute talk on his time with The Cleveland Show

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's 2020 bro. Magic is real.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Warbird posted:

Has anyone sat down and watched Central Park? I went in blind and was pleasantly surprised with the experience.

I didn't know it was a musical

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If you watched the whole thing, that's on you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gus and Wally are the #1 reason if they were to reboot it, I'd say just pick up where you left off at. Late 90s/early 2000s nostalgia gonna happen eventually. May as well be on the forefront. I dunno if they'd make it another 20 years considering they were what, in their 70s already?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The babies seem fine :shrug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SolarFire2 posted:

Maybe it's because I'm getting old, but man do I not 'get' these shows. If they're supposed to be funny I guess I don't understand the humor, and if they're not supposed to be funny I have no idea what they're going for. I've seen episodes of all these shows and they may as well be tablets carved in Sanskrit for all I get out of them.

It's more because you're unfunny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A literal twitter episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Open Source Idiom posted:

Yeah nah I've been wondering how the guy who they tried to murder back in the pilot would come across to Yanks. I've straight up met guys like that all over.

The nerd? We have those here too