Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

drrockso20 posted:

So as we all know a lot of adult animation series end up getting canned after a season or two, what are some you wish had lasted longer, personally I feel both Good Vibes and Chozen had a lot of potential and should have gotten second seasons at minimum
Korgoth the Barbarian and The Amazing Screw on Head. Only made one episode of each like 15 years ago and still makes me sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Photex posted:

If that's the end of Final Space...so be it.

Noooooo.... I recently found this show and have become semi obsessed by it.

Photex posted:

I've enjoyed this entire season but the latest episode was a gut punch.

I really liked Season 1 and 2 but Season 3 made me love this show. Kinda funny not many outside my stoner circle talk about it. Is it definitely done? No idea why I dug this show so much but I do. Hoping they keep this character progression going for at least a couple more seasons. I have the same feels for this show I did for Farscape in my youth and absolutely love the places this season went. I mean.... if it has to end then it is a good enough ending but I want more. This, Harley Quinn and Primal are my favourite new toons.

On a not strange note: been introducing someone to Adventure Time and I like how they wrote it off at first but, at the end of season 1, asking when we are watching season two. I sense a fellow convert soon and can't wait till they hit the middle seasons and later. Already caught her singing the ending credits theme - though that is monstrously catchy.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jun 16, 2021

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Open Source Idiom posted:

No, and I'd put decent money on it getting a fourth season. I suspect the lag in renewal is down to HBO Max and Adult Swim fighting over content.

Gotta believe there's some intentional homage, given the casting of Claudia Black as the first gen Goodspeed.

Yay and agreed. There are definitely elements of Farscape (and Guardians of the Galaxy to a far lesser extent); especially, in the things things just keep getting worse and worse but still keeping a glimmer of hope. I keep expecting someone to say "oh what the gently caress now?!?" Good mix of humour and tragedy. RIP Bolo

Really want to see where Ash goes as her and Fox's story have been good drama. Also Invictus using an zombie army of the Garys (that have failed to defeat Invictus before) is loving metal. Almost want someone to steal this idea for a live action sci fi as that would be legit horror. Good show.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jun 17, 2021

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

SolarFire2 posted:

Kid, let me tell you about being a fan of a little cartoon called The Venture Brothers....

Funny enough just introduced this to a 21 year old and he loves it but he did give me a look when talking about how I grew up with this show and somehow it did NOT have a million seasons.

Really want more Vox Machina. How far away are the new episodes?

Side question: I loved Final Space. I know the show was Zaslaved but what are the chances of one day being legally re-released? Would it require some billionaire paying more than the write off amount? Sitting in a vault for x amount of years? I can’t imagine it just sits in a vault for eternity due to some jackass billionaire shenanigans. Feel bad for the creators and crew.