Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Gripweed posted:

lol the guest on the new QAnonAnonymous is some whiny liberal complaining about conspiracy theories, and at one point to try to make some kind of point about liars believing the lies they tell he tells a story about how a used car salesman effortlessly ripped him off.

he’s in his sixties lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
did putin post pics of the oldest vault

i wanna see

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Dalmuti posted:

I'm fine with it but has become an issue in my marriage

does she use the stav laugh soundboard when you're doing it

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

bedpan posted:

go in the winter if you do

Ken Layne makes it sound beautiful, but then the book opens with all the dumb ways you can kill yourself.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

MonsieurChoc posted:

I wanna visit the Mojave but I'm scared of getting bit by a scorpion.

Shoes help

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I'd be more worried about being stung by a scorpion by that's just me. :smug:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Honestly of all the ways to get hurt or die in Mojave scorpions are probably way down the list, I don’t even think their venom is deadly unless you’re super allergic

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Honestly of all the ways to get hurt or die in Mojave scorpions are probably way down the list, I don’t even think their venom is deadly unless you’re super allergic

im more afraid of a molerat swarm personally

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the worst way to die in the mojave is to get crucified imo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Still have nightmares about those giant super quick wasp things that are impossible to hit

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Al! posted:

the worst way to die in the mojave is to get crucified imo

led out into the desert by a man in black on a horse, he drags a canteen in front of you until you collapse

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

And that horses name was the horse with no name

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Still have nightmares about those giant super quick wasp things that are impossible to hit

New Vegas did a good job gating routes behind level progression naturally with monsters like the cazadors, and the way that's filled with deathclaws you can't help but aggro

gently caress cazadors though

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
When you meet the guy who created the Cazadors in big MT...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I still think it’s a bad idea.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
scorpions like shoes. it's like a little house for them.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

uber_stoat posted:

scorpions like shoes. it's like a little house for them.

if you're cold, they're cold. put them in your shoes.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
lol okay, I got bored doing yardwork yesterday and finished the rest of this week's lemonparty, and would you believe it, the second half of it was just pure making GBS threads on Brett Gelman. So you know what? Not a terrible episode after all! Just a lovely first half.:laugh:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

scorpions dont want any trouble. shake your shoes out before you put them on and dont leave your hat or backpack on the ground.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

thotsky posted:

It sounds incredibly forced.

I also thought it was forced a lot in that episode because Mike recine was being either completely silent or telling very unfunny jokes. Is he usually funny because he was an awful guest

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Her Dryer posted:

I also thought it was forced a lot in that episode because Mike recine was being either completely silent or telling very unfunny jokes. Is he usually funny because he was an awful guest

eh, not really. he's particularly a really bad podcast host, and guest. but i think his standup might be okay although it might just be really bad 'lol having a kid sucks' dad jokes these days idk

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Early on in TAFS I thought mike recine would fill stavs role of 'guy who laughs at everything and eggs nick on when hes getting a bit going' but that never really happened and instead nick just yells at adam a lot and it's bad

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Her Dryer posted:

i thought he was funny :shrug:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Recine is a tired dad who is friends with people who are much funnier than him. He usually doesn't add much to the podcasts he's on but it's really weird to get mad about him. He's just kinda there.

He did ok on Pod About List recently. I do remember his story about having to sell pasta sauce to make ends meet and his joke about getting pulled over by the police for it and saying "would you be doing this to me if I was a white man?"

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I like that he’s friends with Colin Jost and Scarlet Johansen because it’s so improbable.

Sucks that he got fat though, that eats me up inside.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Nanomashoes posted:

Mike Recine is a tired dad who is friends with people who are much funnier than him. He usually doesn't add much to the podcasts he's on but it's really weird to get mad about him. He's just kinda there.

that was the kinda vibe i got as well. thought he was pretty inoffensive.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Sam Jailman Jail got 25 years. :rip:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Joementum posted:

lmao that his defense tried to argue he needed a short sentence because of autism

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Joementum posted:

25 years without league of legends :stare:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
his girlfriend should have got life

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

lmao that his defense tried to argue he needed a short sentence because of autism

huge backfire. judge knows those guys love counting

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

slave to my cravings posted:

his girlfriend should have got life

She went state's witness against him, as did a bunch of the other FTX leaders, so they all pled guilty to lesser crimes. They haven't been sentenced yet.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i know she's Kinda Funny Lookin' but that artist really didn't like her.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Best Friends posted:

huge backfire. judge knows those guys love counting

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

bit harsh

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

the gruesome twosome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

lol they both look like work an artist at Der Stürmer turned in while going through a breakup.

"is everything okay at home, Hans?"