Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

computer, generate a bawdy romantic comedy starring this lady's courtroom sketch and tom brady's courtroom sketch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Im the kind of autistic that doesn't involve stealing billions of dollars

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

tokin opposition posted:

Im the kind of autistic that doesn't involve stealing billions of dollars

Seems like a skill issue ngl

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I wish I was. I’m the kind of autistic where you still wind up pretty stupid.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
thinking about a cumtown bit where sam keeps getting more years added to his sentence because he keeps trading in jail (ramen packets for not getting hosed in the rear end)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface posted:

thinking about a cumtown bit where sam keeps getting more years added to his sentence because he keeps trading in jail (ramen packets for not getting hosed in the rear end)

selling derriere-rivatives

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

prison rape jokes are gauche but i think i did the genre service there

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGCPoTO_HY

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HK2vNPVt7xQ

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

crepeface posted:

aw c'mon sam don't sunk my dink. i got work release in the mornin'

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
oh poo poo, poppy part 4 with Michael S Judge

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crepeface posted:

oh poo poo, poppy part 4 with Michael S Judge

hell yes. Ive been hoping to see MSJ get on Chapo and get back on trueanon at some point. he really does make the best 3rd mic on their show. they've had a bunch of guests who really would have been much better replaced by msj. especially that horse_trotter ben guy

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Xaris posted:

hell yes. Ive been hoping to see MSJ get on Chapo and get back on trueanon at some point. he really does make the best 3rd mic on their show. they've had a bunch of guests who really would have been much better replaced by msj. especially that horse_trotter ben guy

Maybe it's you whom I've heard say this before but what's wrong with horse trotter Ben? I've liked all of his episodes but I also don't follow Twitter bullshit.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Mike Judge’s hate is pure.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

he's looking like dr öz

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ClassActionFursuit posted:

Maybe it's you whom I've heard say this before but what's wrong with horse trotter Ben? I've liked all of his episodes but I also don't follow Twitter bullshit.

Imo if you’re gonna horse around you should gallop or cantor. Trotting is for trots

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Hello yes, I am listening to Suge Knights podcast about P Diddy's crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-HhKCFP-w

I think this is the clip, but it's mid so I'm gonna listen to the whole thing.

https://twitter.com/The220Podcast/status/1773606075398267076

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Does anyone have a link to that Neo Nazi that renounced White supremacy when he had to interact with Midwesterners article that Chapo read a last week?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KirbyKhan posted:

Hello yes, I am listening to Suge Knights podcast about P Diddy's crimes.

I think this is the clip, but it's mid so I'm gonna listen to the whole thing.

lol, doctor mengale podcast about the crimes of shiro ishii

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/msolurin/status/1773688707251421520

this is really good tbh.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Who is horse trotter Ben?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dmitri-9 posted:

Who is horse trotter Ben?

Twitter conspiracy guy who goes on True Anon sometimes. I think it’s actually housetrotter but horse trotter is funnier

selec
Sep 6, 2003

former goon too.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Twitter conspiracy guy who goes on True Anon sometimes. I think it’s actually housetrotter but horse trotter is funnier

Oh yeah I follow that guy. I see him grousing about Boston a lot.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
people hate to see a goon winning.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

If I can’t move on from this website why should they?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

crepeface posted:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

conspiracy lowbies are just jealous they dont get to go on podcasts.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mike judge is a great podcast guest but his own show was very uneven and he really needs a second person to keep him on track.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

post hole digger posted:

mike judge is a great podcast guest but his own show was very uneven and he really needs a second person to keep him on track.

when it's good it's very good and when it's not i just skip that one

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

LMFAO yes. It was underwhelming and not worth the NYT headline. I was expecting more vitriol.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
his Pynchon series are all great. when he has a specific subject he’s really good.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
The Death is Around the Corner episodes on guitar gear are legit great

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
ok just finished it. the mike judge chapo ep was good

DMCrimson posted:

The Death is Around the Corner episodes on guitar gear are legit great
yeah i'm not a music guy myself yet was impressed and learned a lot from it. also enjoyed his episodes on david bowie, although they're a bit old and weaker compared to his newer stuff.

Danger posted:

his Pynchon series are all great. when he has a specific subject he’s really good.
he's been on fire with the fourth reich, and newer synthesis+control (also tying it back to pynchon) series but yeah pynchon one is all-timer.

I'm not really a prog rock guy but his own music is quite good. he's also a rather good writer too, I read one of his books and some of his old medium writings like eikonosphere is a solid read. also i'm consistently impressed how effortlessly he can switch to different language with impeccable accents and pronunciations. he's one of those guys that's just really insanely talented at everything + makes it seem so natural and easy that you get envious. i guess that's why god is punishing him with a rapidly decaying body and brain.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 11:54 on Mar 30, 2024

DashingGentleman
Nov 10, 2009
Death Corner rules. Let me count the ways

1) Is is the musings of a self-professed madman, and definitely bad for my mental health.

2) Mike Judge is very clever and has given me a deeper understanding of some of my favourite artists.

3) Thomas Pynchon exegesis by a millennial Rasputin feels like a fitting medium for coming to grips with the general vibe right now, c.v. point 1.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/w0rldmap/status/1773549107975540756

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

the milk machine posted:

history is funny as hell. some royal fail son helping kick off hundreds of years of religious strife all because he hated his wife so much? that's funny

Numbers that, today, look like a guy from Fort Wayne having a midlife crisis

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Gripweed posted:

lol the guest on the new QAnonAnonymous is some whiny liberal complaining about conspiracy theories, and at one point to try to make some kind of point about liars believing the lies they tell he tells a story about how a used car salesman effortlessly ripped him off.

oh my god, you were underselling how bad this ep is. it's a jake meets 60-year-old-jake episode.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Church is canceled strapping my children to the clockwork orange machine to watch this serman instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3v-7Rndd8M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nanomashoes posted:

Mike Recine is a tired dad who is friends with people who are much funnier than him. He usually doesn't add much to the podcasts he's on but it's really weird to get mad about him. He's just kinda there.

He did ok on Pod About List recently. I do remember his story about having to sell pasta sauce to make ends meet and his joke about getting pulled over by the police for it and saying "would you be doing this to me if I was a white man?"

his mob podcast had all-time good first three episodes because he invited a pro-mob mentally ill friend open miker and then was just terrible