Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Toph Bei Fong posted:

My Brother My Brother and Some Minority to be My New Brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

My Brother My Brotha and Me

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hooplah posted:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Hooplah posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Hooplah posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Hooplah posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I've been listening to Touch Grass since the last time someone in the thread got yelled at for posting it. It is fun. Better than golden age Red Scare

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
…:. kirbeh…….

no. bad kirb

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hooplah posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hooplah posted:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

I've been listening to Touch Grass since the last time someone in the thread got yelled at for posting it. It is fun. Better than golden age Red Scare

Does red scare have a golden age? Anything else besides nick walking in on them doing their fake sex cam stream?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

i say swears online posted:

still lolling at whip yap with skrrrt and skeet

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
What even could be the most golden age red scare clip there is

gently caress, beaten

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

majour333 posted:

gently caress, beaten

That time Anna got owned on her own subreddit for not taking the COVID vaccine was pretty funny

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

majour333 posted:

gently caress, beaten
when dasha was on cum town

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
I was gonna say dasha cheating on Adam but there may not be audio

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
was it Anna or Dasha who learned they were using a mic that Stav farted on?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

That time Anna got owned on her own subreddit for not taking the COVID vaccine was pretty funny

the subreddit also got really mad at her for taking her baby to the chiropractor lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it is deranged to me that apparently there is a whole horde of sycophantic simps who still listen to it and post on a red scare reddit about ????

it’s scary to think that theres actually tens of thousands of wizard masters out there… we need to lock up em up

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Xaris posted:

it is deranged to me that apparently there is a whole horde of sycophantic simps who still listen to it and post on a red scare reddit about ????

it’s scary to think that theres actually tens of thousands of wizard masters out there… we need to lock up em up

IDK if I'd call them sycophantic simps most of them are like any other podcast/radio show fanbase that goes on long enough: endlessly talking poo poo about the hosts lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
speaking of, stav is fat

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the milk machine posted:

speaking of, stav is fat

That's right, milk machine

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

He's got two tubs of ice cream and a waffle cone, (Stav is fat)

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

the subreddit also got really mad at her for taking her baby to the chiropractor lol

Christ lmao

There's many valid reasons to be mad at them, if you want to be

Not exactly a shortage of things to be mad at online though

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Soy un gordito
I'm a husky, baby
Normal Obesity

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Xaris posted:

The Red Scare sub is just a hangout sub for art hoes and the men who love them.

It got a lot of spillover when chapo and cum town were banned.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

No matter how old I get the All Things Considered music still gives me the warm fuzzies of being in the backseat of mom’s car on a cold winter evening headed home to eat dinner and sleep, only other NPR kids know my truth

Re: click/clack the local NPR affiliate in Oregon played reruns of the show for a stupid number of years after it quit

yep, opb ftw. now that ive moved down south it's called Jefferson Public Radio because it covers the "state" of Jefferson rofl

i listen to all things considered during my 10 minute commute so its perfectish. usually find myself screaming at npr about israel

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Xaris posted:

Don't be afraid, someone posted a link months back that had the entire sub turning on them for being tryhard edgy contrarians about israel palestine :)

Samuel Glompers posted:

Does red scare have a golden age? Anything else besides nick walking in on them doing their fake sex cam stream?

Answering my own question, embarrassing the infowars lady at that one rally I guess

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wow felix pronounces knesset properly on the most recent episode. love to see character growth

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Samuel Glompers posted:

All of their love line episodes are good. It is mostly because their listenership are insano in the braino exactly as poster below describes.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

The Red Scare sub is just a hangout sub for art hoes and the men who love them.

It got a lot of spillover when chapo and cum town were banned.

Edit: this supports my original point: Touch Grass is better than that, so it's fine.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Toph Bei Fong posted:

if MBMBaM replaced Travis with almost literally anybody it would approach "almost listenable" levels

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Xaris posted:

I think its just a place for chapo adjacent/post left people to mingle now.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Whoolighams posted:

if MBMBaM replaced Travis with almost literally anybody it would approach "almost listenable" levels

justin, griffin, and soy mcelroy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

justin, griffin, and soy mcelroy

no they said REPLACE Travis

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Whoolighams posted:

nah

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Tankbuster posted:

I think its just a place for chapo adjacent/post left people to mingle now.

gross

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Red Scare has been lame since Meg left

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Anna: Dylan Farrow was put up to her testimony. But it was all false. There was no train set in the attic.
Meg: Uhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Quotey posted:

Red Scare has been lame since Meg left

do you think she brings up her role as a tidbit at parties or is that shoved deep, deep down