Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Smythe posted:

wizard master you son of a bitch you've done it again

Wizard Master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

low key developing a theory that the collective dirtbag left, of which cspam is part, is beginning to realize the zoomers are developing a politics that isn’t as terminally irony poisoned

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Mandel Brotset posted:

low key developing a theory that the collective dirtbag left, of which cspam is part, is beginning to realize the zoomers are developing a politics that isn’t as terminally irony poisoned

I’M certainly relying on them to save us all. it’s not gonna be me, too busy consuming my slop and treats

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cael posted:

I’M certainly relying on them to save us all. it’s not gonna be me, too busy consuming my slop and treats
this

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

me smiling, earnestly crying tears of joy as I’m dragged away to a cell while “Korean Jewish bill cosby” plays from my hanging earbuds: thank you for saving us from ourselves :unsmith:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The kids are all right, folks. They've got this.
https://twitter.com/JimothyBurg1ary/status/1268452880182382599

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Cael posted:

here's to a bloody war and a sickly season

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Ytlaya's not wrong here, the reason the democrats and other zionist scumbags are losing their poo poo right now is because these kids are the future ruling* class of America. They're the ones that will be running for office or running candidates' political campaigns, get high-pull positions in the corporate media ecosystem, become lobbyists and NGO executive staff. They can actually gently caress with the money, and israel is 100% utterly dependent on the american money spigot never, ever, ever being shut off even for a moment. It's an actual existential threat to israel and the whole american israel lobby.

*in reality the courtiers and handmaidens of the ruling class, but close enough to disrupt israel's economic parasitism

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
that said I don't think she's going to go down the mckinsey track. she seemed nice enough on the interview and you have to be a real soulless mercenary freak like mayor pete to slither down that path

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

will sounds really hungover and probably high on the student interview episode

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it's not nice to accuse someone of being a future sellout mckinsey stooge while they're doing a good thing. it's just bad manners.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

mawarannahr posted:

will sounds really hungover and probably high on the student interview episode

he's on heroin

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Mandel Brotset posted:

'the dirtbag left' was not a political project, it was a bunch of people trying to make a living working in media. i doubt there are many more zoomer radical activists than came out of the millennial generation. the iraq war protests all took place while loads of millennials were in high school or college. occupy wall street was plenty of things, but ironic wasn't one of them. the millennials working on a real radical political project all wound up in the trunks of cars in places like ferguson.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

chapo trap house is just podcast about whats going on in the media. it feels like a couple guys in their early 40s trying to turn a jay leno monologue into an hour of airtime.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Excited for Chapo TNG when Matt will finally give me his spot on the podcast. We'll have a read series every week

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

matt was the spoon that stirred the pot. the one that made the whole thing go. and the cia shot him with their stroke gun because his opinions on whats on tv tonight were too good

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's not nice to accuse someone of being a future sellout mckinsey stooge while they're doing a good thing. it's just bad manners.

Yeah people should stop hating on Will.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

I mean, assuming she manages to not get expelled from Columbia she'll probably be working for McKinsey or something

durrrr

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Retromancer posted:

Yeah people should stop hating on Will.

no

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's been fun hearing will develop jowls over the years. his voice is wildly fatter than eight years ago

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i say swears online posted:

his voice is wildly fatter than eight years ago

lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it's been fun hearing will develop jowls over the years. his voice is wildly fatter than eight years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7foiZ4F9rQ
"you're like Orson Welles"
"yeah now I see why he ate his fat rear end to death"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I don’t care what anyone says, when Felix writes a godawful pilot for a TV show about a Saudi Arabian intelligence agent who moves to LA to become a SoundCloud rapper, I’ll watch it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7foiZ4F9rQ
"you're like Orson Welles"
"yeah now I see why he ate his fat rear end to death"

forgot about "you don't want girls thinking you suck dick at loving pussy, okay?"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

he became fatter john misty

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

We call that a dudes rock

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

mawarannahr posted:

lmao

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

lol

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
https://x.com/lilykepner/status/1783560017896939873

selec
Sep 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

he’s our generation’s Daniel Schorr

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

lol

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

Will has the head and hair of a guy who wears hats all the time, and yet you rarely see him wearing one

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Rhiannon from 5-4? drat

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

post hole digger posted:

matt was the spoon that stirred the pot. the one that made the whole thing go. and the cia shot him with their stroke gun because his opinions on whats on tv tonight were too good

i havent listened in a while but i just dont see how the show works without matt

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dmitri-9 posted:

Rhiannon from 5-4? drat

oh crazy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

babypolis posted:

i havent listened in a while but i just dont see how the show works without matt

it doesn't. much more guest-driven which is a way to stay relevant and productive but makes it uneven

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

wish they had had brendan on a bit in matt's absence, i always enjoy when he's on, tho he's prob busy with blowback

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

They really need a semi-permanent third host to let the show develop a new groove. Especially since it’s still probably months away from Matt being able to come back full time. They need to be willing to lean into a new vibe for the time being.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Latest wtyp guest is deeply boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

tokin opposition posted:

Latest wtyp guest is deeply boring

Yeah he seemed pretty low t to me.