Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Junkiebev posted:

on the latest cumtown there was a reference made to Adam sleeping with someone’s (not mine, you rakes!) mom. explain

It was "slept with A mom"; there was recently twitter drama where a woman blasted Dasha (Adam's perfidious ex, as you know) and it was discovered she'd also recently posted a selfie from Adam's bedroom. Said woman had also instagrammed previously about being a mom.

At least this is my understanding I refuse to do any research other than passively reading SA posts

Edit: correction due to below comment

The Chad Jihad has issued a correction as of 15:46 on Jan 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Talking Simpsons is a pretty good podcast they usually do a good job of analyzing the episode and also placing it in its historical context(lol), unfortunately they are into the Endless Bad Seasons now so theres no real reason to keep listening.

I really like HP Podcraft and its introduced me to a lot of spooky stories but for some reason they put a loud shriek in the intro to every episode and that's a peeve

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Trying to find a podcast someone linked a while ago, something like song for a dying country? I don't even remember what it was about but it seemed intriguing

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Ghost Stories for the End of the World?

Yeah that was it, thank you. I will also investigate the book

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Me: "Para-social relationships are creepy as hell and it's absolutely loving insane to make sweeping statements about someone I've never mets personal life and mental health drawn mostly from a scrapbook of impressions including two sentences from an episode of a podcast where they were pretending to be a soundcloud rapper"

Also Me: "Felix clearly is experiencing arrested development based off of his Fortnite and music choices, no doubt brought about by his lower-middle class midwestern upbringing. Virgil, meanwhile, is more of a true Gamer as he likes some of the games I like, but he doesn't like them in the right way which is a shame. Matt can get it"

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

In my WHFRP setting campaign which is in marienburg but filled with pamphleteers which are just podcasters, Nurglites believe Stav is an incarnation of their god and commit terror attacks based on their fevered interpretations of "my dick is small" and "reverse-float"

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Snuggling with Matt Christman while watching the Dark Tower ASMR

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

dead gay comedy forums posted:

which one of you is felix

let me tell you about a certain permabanned poster who maybe got a little too ironic one day

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

As someone who's never seen This Is Us, is it worth listening to Felix talk about it. Like is it especially bad or annoying.

Its extremely schmaltzy. It's the schmaltziest thing in living memory, every episode has the emotional beats of a Very Special Episode

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Was there a call of cthulhu episode where matt melted down because I have no memory of this and I thought I'd watched all of them and the live one because I'm a hog

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Wrong threadino

The Chad Jihad has issued a correction as of 02:40 on Apr 30, 2020

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

gently caress me, Blowback episode 5. I get that derisive mockery the hosts used is probably the healthier response, but, gently caress, those pundit quotes made my blood boil

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Wait, it's still meltdown may???

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Is anyone familiar with Knowledge Fight?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Two sentences about about a subreddit, months later. Goddamn, they're rent free in your head Mr. Menaker :smugdog:

I think This is Sus is probably on permanent hiatus, New Project Vigor runs out for everyone, especially when you're still getting used to big routine changes like the quarantine. How many fuckers still have their sourdough starters

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Rich Evans, from Red Letter Media?

proof that the cia invented AAAAAIIIIIIDDDDSSSSS

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Girlboss? All I want is a dang Grillboss!

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Couple weeks late but yall weren't kidding about that E1 episode jesus christ

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Dumper Humper posted:

Which one is this

https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/151-what-would-you-do-if-i-was-there-right-now

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yall reminded me about Felix yelling "I've read a bookier book than you've ever read in your life" at Matt

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

Did E1 get an NPR guest before Chapo?

What

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

My new podcast, Podcast Digest Digest is a compilation of Podcast Digest episodes, summarizing the highlights of Podcast Digest's podcast highlights. Patreon link below, not to be confused with Podcast Digest Podcast who do commentary on Podcast Digest episodes and we have a friendly rivalry with

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Your daughter struggled to work a can opener for a half hour, and you decide to punch it up into a six hour epic trial for some cheap internet points, but because you delved too greedily and too deep pissed hand-wringers found all your garbage jokes from a decade ago and now your account is deleted and the heir-apparent host of Jeopardy is in jeopardy. That's what I call content baby

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Xaris posted:

he's completely right but im still going to give this guy a freaking swirlie

Realizing people can be right but I don't have to care was a freeing moment for me

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

what IS lore? I can't tell what the gently caress its about or what any of the episodes are about

quote:

Humans are very good at making assumptions. But if we look a little deeper, our preconceived ideas about some of the most common bits of folklore won’t just change—they’ll transform into something terrifying.

Thanks, great description YOU gently caress

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The FYM guys are actually pretty cool but I'm rarely in a situation where I want to simulate gaming with the bros but not actually game with the bros

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Stumbled on a window to a dark era of twitter

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

My RWN patreon is set to 1 dollar somehow

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

What does no-growth mean

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

when you need blue chew dot com

Cumtown ad reads saved my relationship but thats a story for a different thread

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I do remember some murmurs about how Will especially puts a lot of money into various causes but I don't know how much and I don't know the causes.

So I can confirm some people I don't know think some amount of money is being spent on certain things

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Fond memories of Felix making a joke about Bassel al-Assad 'going james dean sicko mode' and twitter hand-wringers getting super upset because they thought he meant Bashar al-Assad

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I loved the trump threads but I cant deny my brain is working much better now that they've ended

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Wolfsheim posted:

I thought I was depressed when I was drinking shower beers

Cant imagine the darkness of the soul that makes one do shower podcasts

Drinking a shower stout on an empty stomach, mixed chortles and sobs as Paula Poundstone references The Weakest Link on this weeks Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Whom amongst us

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Probably the most/only smart move Gwen Snyder ever made was taking credit for Chapos post Bernie subscriber dip and claiming it was due to her calling them out for being fash. Certainly riled me up!

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Lindsey wad 100% okay but the power of the hand wringing dweebs has grown exponentially which is also very funny so who is to say what the right answer is

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Often Abbreviated posted:

I've been a little disappointed by Time for My Stories so far. I feel like Matt and Felix are the kind of guys who can spend four hours at a party vaping in the kitchen and talking in gratuitous detail about one specific episode of a TV show. Wrapping up entire shows in about an hour feels like I'm being short changed my $0.

Yeah, sometimes I'm like "nice" and then for other shows I'm like "give me more Content, Bitch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Brace will be arrested any day now