Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

That one's pretty good but I thought we weren't posting material related to that one podcast so that this one didn't get closed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what are you talking about, Tom is the host of the hit political comedy podcast, PolitiPod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

imagining what stalin would have been like on Twitter and that may be one of the most cursed thoughts I've ever had

he was basically everything left twitter gets mad about every few days

quote:

Nadezhda first met Stalin as a child [IE 10 YEARS OLD] when her father, Sergei Alliluyev, sheltered him after one of his escapes from Siberian exile during 1911.[2]

After the revolution, Nadezhda worked as a confidential code clerk in Lenin's office. She eschewed fancy dress, makeup, and other trappings that she felt un-befitting for a proper Bolshevik.

The couple married in 1919, when Stalin was already a 40-year-old widower and father of one son

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

she could have interviewed goons and made a far better thesis based around the “failson”

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

had to google "small fiber neuropathy" just to confirm it wasn't a new name for Morgellons

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Oh hey Tiffany Caban won her city DA primary against some white lady corporate lawyer who clearly had the “black vote on her side” as that one dipshit put it

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1143719439042514944?s=21

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

virgil: addicted to liquids and juuls
will: my boy pretty fat
felix: gaming induced mental illness will override his cut physique at some point
matt: he fat

stav: will die within 10 years
nick: healthy but mental illness induces a psychosomatic reaction that makes him feel at the edge of death
adam: chest concavity

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

they didn’t even ask her about the orbs! pathetic.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

last pod on the left has a German giant and a Polish goblin in their party, best of both worlds for combat

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

yeah they almost word for word do the same bits as the previous week’syear's chapo but try to transpose them to UK politics and it just doesn't work at all

i mean I love these goobers and all and happy to see twitter power user aliceavizandum on it but yeah pretty much

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

lmao that twitter moron fell hook line and sinker for all of Andy NGO’s “I was assaulted” poo poo

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

the one thing I still don’t quite get from that first big periodical piece in red scare was that there existed a fan made recap podcast for it

mind you no one should check it out, but still so many questions and no answers!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

shameful of the Chapos to not support the first gamer presidential candidate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpg5sgKB7rU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

honestly given her family background RedKahina might herself be a Project Monarch subject. wonder what her trigger phrase is.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

been listening to this a lot lately
https://claudevorilhon-blog.tumblr.com/post/2979232248/lf-the-song

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

The Republican calendar was cool, Robespierre was a liberal, the Enragés should have come out on top.

I’ve got a Republican calendar and I’ve been looking for a clock based on their decimal timekeeping system but have found nothing so far.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1156609781404196866
if the das fonky beatz video they've uploaded on their youtube is any indication, virgil is already the gay version of himself

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Black Lodge Josh Androsky.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Matt on his new ensemble: I spared every expense!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Just bringing Vanity Fair into it just connotes a nonexistent Entourage episode where the boys try to follow Ari onto the Lolita Express to see what the fuss is about

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

So is this prodromal schizophrenia or just the regular kind?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

The sad thing is, the human brain is the most powerful “deep fake” (as he himself tries to contextualize this) generator in the world and he’s definitely sampled hundreds of hours of Chapo content to convincingly keep up a fake conversation and especially if he has no biological/psychological context for what’s going on (hypnagogia/hypnopompia at the very least, psychoses or schizophrenia if more severe), so he is being gaslit but only by his own head.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jeffrey's taste in girls couldn't even generously be considered "underaged women." He liked them to look as young as possible. He had 13 year olds sent to him as birthday gifts for Christ's sake.

12 year old triplets dude

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

man the other dasha gets considered hot somehow just out of her sheer power of making people mad

I mean she ain’t good but that’s something

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

because John Dolan has like every disease so not paying for his podcast is the equivalent of pickpocketing a disabled man

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Farm Frenzy posted:

is she a 4chan psyop??? not being facetious. she just strikes me as a moron trying to copy red scare

lmao she tried to prove a point about “moral witch hunting” and in doing so posted a screencap from a Moldbug essay

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

R. Guyovich posted:

that book has been pretty soundly discredited

what is it anyways

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Ironic racist comedian Nick Mullen is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Nick Mullen.”

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

I’d say it points to just how heavily monitored 8chan was by whatever alphabet agencies brown moses is entwined with, but I yeah i totally see the more extremist alt right culture being fostered by the fbi/cia/etc as a potential death squad breeding grounds

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 20:18 on Oct 11, 2019

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

what if the wolves and the lion just gently caress each other?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

orgasm to 10 more non-problematic individuals and you’ll balance your karma

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

mila kunis posted:

i wonder if there's fbi agents out there whose cointelpro jobs have been rendered obsolete due to cancel culture

more like they got themselves #cancelled!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

will menaker, failson who terribly worked a job at a NY publisher in a world where no one reads books, ny media power structure nepotism case

matt christman, unemployed Ohioan failson supported by a librarian wife, ny media power structure nepotism case

felix biederman, Chicagoan failson whose lawyer dad died 15 years ago and pursued a productive career in bouncing and garbage collection, ny media power structure nepotism case

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

I think the RSS feed cuts out after a certain number of episodes, a lot of podcasts have the same problem

All the episodes are on SoundCloud though

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

just to be clear, is berlatsky setting out to be the white ta-nisei coates or something?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

so is there like a trans anime avi generator or something because noone’s told me about it

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

I dunno, “If I’m paying for your birth control, I should be able to watch when you’re having sex” is an all timer.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

look, every character beat in Disco Elysium would work just as well if I had turquoise hair and cat ears

who says nekogirls cant be broken alcoholics too!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

New York Post headline: Popular “Dirtbag Liberal” podcast El Chapo’s Trap House, as well as some asian broad, found foreverial tiedup delitized in Park Slope mansion

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

T-man posted:

anyone want to do goon leftist podcast and ride this wave with me

i have a quasi British accent and you can read my post history for my hot take skills

i have a cool voice and have a brain broken from paranormal and conspiracy research

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

we all oughta have a dozen + mic podcast called the The Gay* "C-SPAM MOD" Radio Hour

*LGBT+ no straighsts allowed

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 00:41 on Nov 1, 2019