Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I just finished the French Revolution series, you can definitely tell he's still pretty liberal because of how squeamish he got over the terror. when he covered Kosciuskos revolt and mentioned that 20,000 poles died in a single day because of the Russians wanting revenge compared to 16K Frenchmen dying over the entire span of the terror... I got my answer on how bad it really was.

it's still a good series and I'm looking forward to starting Haiti next week. also, you should really give a listen to citations needed OP, they're absolutely fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm half way through the Haiti revolution and it loving owns. I've never heard much about it and now I realize why. owns how racial animosity didn't become that much a thing until the crown went "hmm but what if they realize they have more in common with each other than they do with us??"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

finished the Haitian revolution.

death to the French. death to the great Satan America.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Peanut President posted:

praying every night for the deletion of twitter

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

imagining what stalin would have been like on Twitter and that may be one of the most cursed thoughts I've ever had

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Rosa would have been tolerable, Bukharin would have been a resistance lib, beria would be horny on main, debs would have been the gravel teens.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

#SayYesToWarcast

#JaiHind

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I like podcasts

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Gripweed posted:

I've had this argument a dozen times and it gets no less tiresome. Nintendo has confirmed that Mario is not and never has been a plumber. They have also confirmed that the narrative games, the ones where Mario has to rescue Peach from Bowser, are just plays put on for the amusement of the player. So, let's look at what Mario games do reflect the reality of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario Paint, Dr. Mario, Mario Kart, all the sports games. So what conclusion can we draw from them? Mario paints in the morning, practices medicine in the afternoon, races in the evening, and plays tennis after dinner, without ever being a painter, a doctor, a race car driver, or a tennis player.

Mario doesn't need to raise the communist flag over Princess Peach's Castle because the Mushroom Kingdom has already achieved full communism

:mario: :thermidor: :mario:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mario has seized the means of production and given it to the people. the proof is in the documentaries: Mario Maker & Mario Maker 2

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

there was also that whole Russia looting and sacking Warsaw and killing 20K in a day thing. for the crime of wanting to be free. but yeah, the French just have the violent gene in them (until it's time to write about russiagate).

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

just finished the revolutions season on 1848 and lolling extremely hard at liberals abandoning the left and then getting smacked down hard by reactionaries every single time, instead of getting rewarded like they thought. it owns.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:yeshaha:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hell yeah, give him loads of poo poo.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnEdgelord posted:

I listened to the latest Radio War Nerd about the Pueto Rican independence movement and I hope someone destroys this stupid loving devil country

I haven't listened to this episode but :same: regardless

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

zegermans posted:

good thing you lost your foot instead of your hand

:vince:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

paul_soccer12 posted:

Reik 100% of your other posts itt are defending virgil texas against credible allegations :/

Catching up in the thread and lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i say swears online posted:

cumshitter is straight? jesus christ lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

Always. Check. The. Postcount.

This!!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Standing in solidarity with fellow leftist, Jeff bezos

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm gonna post the n word

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

N

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

dustrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

xtal posted:

tankies: anarchists are so dumb stop being anarchists
anarchists: ok
tankies: no not like that!!!

Stop posting

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hooplah posted:

those that use the ignore feature post without honor.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

Lmfao I forgot it was that guy. Get out of cspam human being lol.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Like 20 pages of some of the shittiest posts I've ever seen and mods come in and tepidly throw a day on one dude but then see a naughty word and immediately get the bazookas out.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

tokin opposition posted:

Let's combine another forums hot topic and determine slur use by astrology sign or tarot draw

You should only post when all the stars align together - meaning never.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

MonsieurChoc posted:

My guess is that they are a liberal.

Close, an anarchist

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Terminal autist posted:

You're threadbanned from like multiple cryptothreads and a loving wow thread. It's become intensely clear that whatever is wrong with you stems from some severe sexual perversion, one that is probably illegal and disgusting. Please try autoeroctic-asphyxiation hopefully that will provide you the clarity to seek answers as to why you need a constant stream of negative attention.

Incredibly hosed up to accuse posters of being mods.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao owned

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Victory Position posted:

I did a double-take on the thread and the forum in question

lmfao

The loving Playstation thread lmaoooooo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

they're good when they happen to my enemies, and bad when they happen to me

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Reik posted:

I'm not cool enough to make podcasts.

You're also not cool enough to make posts

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

docbeard posted:

This is all an Admin plot to get us to beg for more CSPAM moderators, isn't it?

More cspam mods wouldn't fix it because they'd be too busy parachuting into larry parishs toy house and shooting a bazooka at his keyboard so he stops saying retarded.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

As a saints fan, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Someone should post the boobs so I know which side to fall on

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Looks like I'm a Dasha defender. Downloading red scare right now.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Wolfsheim posted:

Heres my ranking of every star wars film from best to worst:

Ah, finally a list I agree with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Victory Position posted:

where is the Ocean's Eleven type movie where you get to see the hijackers smoothly pull off 9/11

Would unironically love a movie that has an oceans eleven style for the entire movie, then at the end they zoom out to reveal they're about to crash into the world trade center before cutting to credits.