Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

street fight radio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

lotta talk about chapo in the street fight radio thread

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

cum town is the best podcast

street fight radio.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Terminal autist posted:

Is that the co-host? I only listened to a few episodes but the one incredibly unfunny co host would derail the whole thing ever couple minutes. I think they mentioned he was a comedian, just absolutely dreadful.

yeah its the very unfunny co host who also has a terrible voice

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Agean90 posted:

Most recent street fight radio has me thinking about how being actually honest about my flaws would ruin job searching.

Well I only care about the paycheck, I consider any company activity that doesn't have free food a waste of my time, and i'll leave for a new job the moment you guys pile more responsibilities on me without a pay increase

just made me thinking about snorting bird poo poo off the hood of my car

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

whoever was the recent guest on streetfight sucks rear end

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

i say swears online posted:

Brett lit up a fat blunt and passed it around

Bryan was being harrassed by his wife and daughter to go to sleep

that's streetfight as hell, any chance they recorded the show for patreon?

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Farm Frenzy posted:

can someone shoot me a bootleg link to shocktober im not subscribing to a patreon for one month

stealing from street fight is the only morally wrong theft

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Shipon posted:

they discussed it on the show, this one gives some screenshots to add on to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zVGqbMtd0

they suck

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

i like podcasts

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

T-man posted:

sharing requires the concept of a single owner who is willing to extend use to others. Starting from the perspective of <x> is mine is a bad way to change the way we understand value away from the way capitalism requires us to see it. Take, say, the way "sharing" information now means that you, someone who owned your data, are now extending it to some computertoucher for use - nothing is physically transferred, but the way we understand the idea in our social context is as a commodity. Think Marx's thoughts on commodity forms, but with 200 years of extra liberal brainworms.

Can't do communism if your brain is doing capitalism. Burn it down. You're not sharing poo poo if you've gone beyond the concept of singular or groups of owners.

i like podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

no idea what the last 4 pages or so mean but the street fight variety show was ok