Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I'm listening to true anon right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

it's me, the 10-year-old tankie

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Vitamin P posted:

Philosophy Tube is such a piece of poo poo holy poo poo.

she got too high on chaos dragon energy, happens to the best of us

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Grevling posted:

Still wondering what the Philosophytube deal was, is she a DnD monster for real?

she made a video that was less than entirely dismissive of jordan peterson if you're a complete doofus who cannot understand subtext and is therefore an enemy of the people

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

i enjoy beep beep lettuce.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

lotta funny posts coming from the podcast thread regulars

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Karl marx was a cia op

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Is there a pirate feed of kill james bond y/n/420

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Shipon posted:

i never want to hear another loving word about lefties complaining about stemlords when this is half of all philosophy students

the problem is that philosophy departments are 35% lawyers-to-be, 50% think-they're-lawyers-to-be, 10% old men taking classes for free to get a chance to be creepy to 20 year olds, and 5% people too dedicated to becoming a philosopher to flee. Add to that the general grad-student brainworms and you have a podcast.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Victory Position posted:

the USCSB has concluded that any exposure to the above will most literally inflict brain damage, possibly leading to retardation

much like your posting :smug:

KomradeX posted:

philosophy is ... not just navel gazing

i know why marx failed: it's easier to navel gaze than to navel praxis

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

i miss my pirated podcast feeds plz help

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

thank u comrade

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

do the chapo.chat feeds/links not work anymore?

nope, the host deleted their account and the server hosting everything. nobody knows for sure if it was legal threats from a podcast, patreon getting mad, or the OP getting tired of spending $$$ rehosting podcasts

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

personally i blame BJG, the CIA wants it's patreon money

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

apropos to nothing posted:

the hosts are members of SA

What's their user name then

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I demand more chapo reading series. Just do a podcast that's hours of hot takes thread content cowards

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Amber was a psyop

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I will do a goon podcast which is just about drama in other podcasts where we compare Virgil Texas to the wire characters as bits

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Euphoriaphone posted:

Virgin Chapocels: Raise $100K for Palestine

Chad Neolib Vaushites: Raise over 2x that for Palestine
https://twitter.com/VaushV/status/1394700750492635138

does vaush have a pod cast

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

where's my chapo slop

i demand my slop

this is violence

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Xtal is a class S troll who's farming this thread for responses like farmer brown over here, cow says moo motherfuckers

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

big talk from a rereg

I went on internet safari to find myself. Now I'm as smart as a redditer, as tasteful as a 4channer, and as funny as a fark poster.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

just after virgil left... i am vindicated

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I'm a poc

Person of cspam

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The CIA can get anyone's number that's the joke

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Isn't that the podcast that was advertising BNR a while back? BNR apparently banned a chinese poster who would defend china and call people crackers.

Sorry u got banned better luck next time

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Slanderer posted:

"i was on the discord for a podcast run by a knockoff-Fishmech and a aspiring cop" let me stop you right there: lmao

it's a good podcast, sorry you can't enjoy things. Hope your DSA brain clears up

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Wanton Transgender Yuppie Posting

Slanderer posted:

which b&r rereg are you lmao

i got an account before lowtax, found no good threads to read, and returned to my posting home

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Wtyp taught me to hate five over ones and that's worth the Poster Brain failed jokes and Liam (the Virgil of wtyp)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Alice is a poster and I love how mad she makes people

I like her bond podcast too you can't stop me

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Y'all need to put less effort into remembering Twitter bullshit and accept that there are no good posters, only more and less powerful ones.

I can read bad Twitter takes all day without a single neuron going wasted by remembering any of it or caring before, during, and after crying/laughing/jerkin it.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I think Jeff bezooz deserves sanctions. Embargo him specifically

Owned lib

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Let ye who hath a normal brain cast the first stone

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

chompskypoints is my favorite breadtuber

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I haven't seen anything about a real replacement unfortunately.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The tidbits that Matt has dropped about his childhood in the last several months of episodes have made him my favorite Chapo.

How so@

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ugh can't believe amber has TERF bangs 😂

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

It's Virgil's fault

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

No do more episodes on omegaverse and declare which of you are ABO.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

vanishedimam posted:

i am really too old to get canceled, which is all a donziger episode would end in. i have enormous sympathy for him but (1) the story is immense, and the ground has been trod so many times from so many angles that we are likely to gently caress it up; and (2) all lawyers mean all lawyers and while again, it's very easy and probably pathetic for me to poke at donziger from my comfy chair, i absolutely would not be able to help myself. would not be a good look

EDIT: the idea/angle of doing a Kaplan episode is actually pretty interesting. I had a huge case vs the NYPD in front of him years ago and he was quite hostile to the NYPD so was surprised to see him pull this stunt here. Good idea!

Big Omega Vibes here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

As an anarchist (ancom and chill with my MLM MLMs) I deeply resent liberals culturally appropriating me, calling people tankies is NOT a costume