Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

does anyone have that insane hoarse wisperer story about saving a woman from her violent husband at an ice cube concert or something? he deleted it but there have to be screencaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

make a big dog t shirt of this dead ladys dog

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

mcmagic posted:

2 episodes of bad faith in a row with no Virgil Texas.

so it's just one host talking about, uh, whatever the podcast is about (never listened and do not care to)? sounds awesome!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

xtal posted:

Searched for posts which meet the following criteria:
Text contains the term 'redacted slur'
Posted by user (name=a Loving Dog; uid=21188)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18 results. Query took 0.08 seconds to complete.

Do you even want to know the word?

you should post the word

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im posting slurs and im loving every minute of it!!!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

describing the NED as a "revered U.S. organization dedicated to the promotion of democracy" hahahaha

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

according to the red scare subreddit matt moved to la to be wit h a new woman

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

jess la crisprlera

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

is it the new premium c*m t*wn or the most recent free one

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

stavs haunches are looking very powerful

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

every morning i wake up and open palm slam a podcast into the slot. its cum town and right then and there i start saying the slurs alongside with the main character, nick

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Gripweed posted:

I just started listening to it and immediately regretted it.

is it more brain meltingly insane than the "what would you do if i was here right now not really just playin but what if though haha" episode?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

why is dave weigel issuing their press releases lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i listened to the recent war nerd episode on the xb-70 valkyrie, normally i dont really care about hardware crap but it was very interesting. annibale rocks i love him.

also as a parent who recently sent a quarantine baby to daycare, i sympathize with mark getting absolutely murdered by daycare germ warfare. kids are absolutely disgusting.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

if shes concerned about stuff getting co-opted by the far right then ih ave bad news about working for defense companies lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

oh yeah lmao i forgot she bragged about working on the f-35. i changed my mind, she's an anti-imperialist hero.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i will listen to the new episode of chapo trap house when it is posted tonight

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what if virgil became a host of behin dthe bastards.... what would that be like. wow.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speaking of kath barbadoro it was very funny in the most recent episode of "handsome adam friedland plus two" when one of them called mikey barbaro mike barbadoro.

Malleum posted:

virgil is going to become a pod john

unironically that was clearly and obviously his goal, to displace tthe pod johns

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

KomradeX posted:

Listened to the what a hell of a way to die premium episode today and Joe Kassabian was saying how Kill Everything that Moves is a bad history book about Vietnam, and derisively mentioned it's popularity in "greyzone adjacent people"

They also went on about Revolution being impossible and things will only change in America when the people that staff the institutions of it don't care anymore. Which seemed to be very much there thesis to CIA Roberts American Civil War podcast. Which while good very much had the message that the status quo needs to be preserved. SSI yet again anarchists, let alone anarchist troops are loving useless

kill everything that movies is good actually

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

imagining virgil posting extensive logs of DMs to a teenager, as exculpatory evidence (no asking to see tits)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i listened to about an hour of the new episode of chapo trap house this morning, and found it enjoyable. thank you for reading.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

as someone who has followed the war nerd et al since the exile days, it will never stop being funny to me that mark has become a boring old family man and podcaster while matt taibbi has become an insane cancel culture guy. definitely not what i would have predicted based on their moscow output!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the newer episodes are generally tighter and more focused than the older ones. personally though i miss the 3 hour long ones lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hey youtubers th is is the eddie gallagher stream. dont forget to like and subscribe. in this episode im gonna show you how to take trophies made from the teeth, ears, and fingers of islamic bastard enemy combatants.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hehres a quote from me: barack HUSSEIn obama

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://onmasspodcast.com/

if you want to listen to a canadian podcast, here is a marxist-leninist-maoist podcast, from canada

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in canada its pronounced "cum tone"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

why would it stand to reason that a poster on many users ignore list would be good, themselve,s at using the ignore feature. somethings not right here...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

every time i see josh androsky i start laughing because he got so mind-poisoned about the geohell guy that he got a tattoo that says geohell

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they once pretended to be front office executives for the new york jets and tried to hire gorbachev as a motivational coach

perestroika coordinator was the job title i think lol

they also had march madness bracket for worst moscow correspondent and the winner got a horse sperm pie to the face. great, great stuff.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

mila kunis posted:

do you think the war nerd articles were genuinely from a right wing nationalist too?

john dolan must be held accountable for what gary brecher wrote... it was all real

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i still work from home so i mostly lsiten to podcasts when exercising or cleaning. although picking my kid up from daycare also gives me a lil podcast listening time. he does not like cum town but really likes the different accents that appear on radio war nerd.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

crepeface posted:

i would recommend not listening to cumtown while pumping iron unless you want to risk a barbell crushing your larynx when you hear incel Sebastian or something

its okay to listen to cum town while lifting but only for isolation exercises

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like their movie reviews sorry if this offends

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cum town gets too political for me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

maybe he got kicked off because of his weird fake sounding laugh

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in the war nerd facebook group someone posted this old article from back when gary brecher was a literary persona and not just a pseudonym: http://exiledonline.com/a-memorial-day-war-nerd-gettysburg-was-the-finest-fight-ever-in-the-world/

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sometimes i tell my wife a funny joke from cum town but i usually have to be like "this one's not racist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what da gently caress is vtube