Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Knowledge Fight
https://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/

Keep up with what Alex Jones and the most insane people in the world are up to without destroying your brain actually listening to their shows. They examine Alex Jones episodes and debunk all of his bullshit, currently the episodes split between modern day and episodes from the immediate aftermath of Sandy Hook to see how much legally actionable poo poo Alex said (spoiler alert: so much legally actionable poo poo). Also occasionally does episodes on lesser known conspiracy nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

I've been listening to Knowledge Fight from the beginning and am about 3 months into the podcast, do the hosts ever become less decorum poisoned, need to find the truth in the middle, white knights of Alex Jones against the evil MMS?

Because jesus I just listened to 2 and a half hours of Dan losing his poo poo because media matters misrepresented Lex Jones and how dare they undermine Dan's incredibly important and the right way to deal with Alex jones!

And lmao at them being against Alex getting banned from any sort of streaming service or social media because it is a dangerous precedent! and it might hurt the podcast

Dan started out giving him too much credit which he has admitted pretty frequently and he originally was against deplatforming Alex, but he eventually came to realize more that 90% of Alex's bullshit is straight from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and he has repeatedly advocated removing him from everything possible mainly due to repeated coded calls for violence by Alex. Any sympathy they had for him died during the lifetime of the podcast

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

It's always weird when I hear actual Zizek speak and remember that all impressions of him aren't exaggerated enough

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

It took me a while to realize the idiots interviewing them weren't just playing devil's advocate to give Matt and Virgil starting points, they actually mean all the dumbass questions they asked. Also Virgil clearly eating throughout made me loving cackle

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/BronzeHammer/status/1325909649749663744

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The newest QAnon Anonymous about Jim Caviezel is loving hilarious

https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/episode-143-jim-caviezel-enter-the-cavortex-feat-dave-anthony