Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OrthoTrot
Dec 10, 2006
Its either Trotsky or its Notsky
Just been listening to the Memoirs of an Invisible Man episode. Griffin keeps pointedly saying stuff like:

"It must be hard to work on something where the main star has to wear a lot of prosthetics and make up and then only has a bit of energy before they say they're done for the day. I imagine. And you have to structure everyone's day around getting the shots with them that are necessary before they decide to walk off set. Just guessing...."

I assume he's referring to working on the tick here. Did Serafinowicz really have that kind of status on that? It seems like just as much of an opportunity for him as anyone else and I'm surprised he would have been able to diva it up that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OrthoTrot
Dec 10, 2006
He repeatedly says he's talking about the title character. The blankies subreddit also think he can only have been talking about Serafinowicz.

OrthoTrot
Dec 10, 2006
Bens entire section in the blankies 2023 episode might be the single best thing that's ever happened on this podcast.