Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

thrawn527 posted:

So Griffin doesn’t think slave Leia in a metal bikini was an effort to sexualize Leia. That’s certainly an opinion.

“That’s just what Jabba would do!” I mean, people wrote it that way, so sure.

edit: Griffin is at his worst yet during the Return of the Jedi episode. I’m not sure I’ll be able to take this podcast.

That’s the worst episode, I don’t think it ever gets that bad again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Very serious letter about how David hates babies, episode ruining, send Chris Gethard to The Hague.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

checkplease posted:

Three ages is pretty fun. Some of the jokes felt tired at first but then yeah remembered this is from 100 years ago and was probably one of the first. But most of the Roman time stuff, especially chariot race, still felt like gold.

Our Hospitality has the nicer restoration, but felt a little too long. Lots of steam engine scenes that feel less interesting for me now. Avoiding the killer brothers was fun though.

Sundial wristwatch is an all time classic

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Not to be rude to JJ, but does anyone else feel like the show has become a little less engaging since they started doing the dossiers?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Always love to see ARP as the guest, knowing I have 3 1/2 hours of pod to listen too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Good episode, if only to hear nice stories about Alan Rickman being cool.